Post race interview with Stewie

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2014 11:07 AM

This is why I like him. After that performance he could have showed his ass to the rest of the field but he is pretty humble.

P.s. I have lurked here for years but that ride by Js7 prompted me to join so I could post something.
|

3/23/2014 11:14 AM

Good first post sir.

Great interview, JS7 has definitely matured into a terrific man. His father must be very proud.

|

2012 CRF250R #946

"Stop being a dipshit, and we'll both be less aggravated" - GuyB

3/23/2014 11:22 AM

Man this guy. When he was young and on his way up I was blown away by his riding.

Then came Bubbas world and I despised the dude.

Then last night I found myself going apeshit nuts cheering for the guy as he came through the pack. What a ride

|

3/23/2014 11:47 AM

He can't even believe what he did out there.

|

3/23/2014 11:55 AM

Nice first post; vital needs more of your kind.

Great point, and thanks for posting the vid. I'm so pumped for James, and love his new outlook on racing (and life, curtesy of Instagram).

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

3/23/2014 12:01 PM

I am a fan. A big fan. Awesome interview and champion for our sport. The Stewarts give a lot back behind the scenes.

|

bd

3/23/2014 12:35 PM

He had a great ride. It will be even greater when everyone is healthy.

|

3/23/2014 1:02 PM

He's a pretty good dirt bike rider to paraphrase his own words, even a better one considering he doesn't always have a finger(s) on the clutch.

wink

|

3/23/2014 3:19 PM

Yeah I wish Rv2 was on the gas as well. I hate when rides like this happen when the best chance at competition has some "other" factor that does not give us the best head to head.

Like the freak bend of the Stewart's header pipe when he hit Alessi. Granted Stewart could have possibly controlled that one with a better start, but I hate mechanical.

There is just sooo much talent right now I almost forget who is my favorite rider week in and week out. Stewart is just such a roller coaster to watch I have to say he is the main reason I tune in each week. That and WP40.

I would like to see MA800 have a great outdoor season

|

3/23/2014 3:25 PM

dude, stewart is the man!we ALL gotta appreciate this dude while hes here! hes a class act! great ride bud!

|

3/23/2014 3:34 PM

He's matured. Used to be I couldn't stand him, but yesterday I was actually rooting him on for the first time ever. Great ride.

|

3/23/2014 3:48 PM

disbanded wrote:

He can't even believe what he did out there.

Yep. Seemed like a kid that was so stoked he didn't remember how he did it.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

3/23/2014 4:26 PM

Awesome 1st post. Been a Stewart fan since he was an amateur and to watch that epic ride last night was magical and I dont care who was out there healthy or not they had no chance. Great W James.

|

"If you're not 1st your Last"

3/23/2014 7:11 PM

It was crazy whenever he would pass by the whoop section. Everybody would stand up and give him love. Glad to see he liked Canadia

|

3/23/2014 7:22 PM

James = a fucking class act!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/23/2014 7:30 PM

Awesome interview He owned that track. So great to James riding so well.

|

3/23/2014 9:04 PM

Pretty cool of the top three to show love to each other also. That doesn't always happen.

|

3/23/2014 9:19 PM

He's a great dude,product of a great family.

|

3/23/2014 10:54 PM

Great interview. Nice first post.

|

3/24/2014 12:56 PM

Socket946 wrote:

Good first post sir.

Great interview, JS7 has definitely matured into a terrific man. His father must be very proud.

Seriously, he couldn't have been any more humble in that interview, and he literally just decimated the entire field.

What a class act. How can anybody hate the dude???

|

Nick
-2015 Grom grocery getter
-2011 Road King Classic
-2010 WR250X supermoto

3/24/2014 3:24 PM

That ride was a straight up clinic. Welcome to the board dick!

|