Possible national track in SC? Anyone in the know?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2020 2:40 PM

Anyone got any info, just got done listening to the latest swap moto pod and Anton said he was going to ride a new track in South Carolina and it sounded pretty big. I believe the track Anton is talking about is the track Jessica Patterson is building in Easly South Carolina, but I’m not certain. Which leads me to believe that it might be the possible national track, but I’m not sure. Any info would be great. (Really hoping this is the track because I’m just down the road from Easly.)

|

7/8/2020 5:51 AM

I’m going to check out Oak & Harrow in Edgefield. Not a National track, just a new property that’s being built up with the help of a title sponsor.

|

7/8/2020 6:11 AM

mx sports can use my place for free
https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/PRIVATE-MOTORCOSS-FACILITY-FOR-SALE-IN-SOUTH-CAROLINA,1338122
would love to have it happen here

|

7/8/2020 6:13 AM

hey anton hit me up i am only 30 minutes from edgefied

|

7/8/2020 9:30 AM

bh wrote:

Anyone got any info, just got done listening to the latest swap moto pod and Anton said he was going to ride a new track in South Carolina and it sounded pretty big. I believe the track Anton is talking about is the track Jessica Patterson is building in Easly South Carolina, but I’m not certain. Which leads me to believe that it might be the possible national track, but I’m not sure. Any info would be great. (Really hoping this is the track because I’m just down the road from Easly.)

From the aerial photos I’ve seen of the property, I could see it holding a national.

I’ll report about it on my column on Swap next week. Look for it.

|

7/8/2020 10:00 AM

Possible National at Hammerin' Hank Moree's Camp Coker is what I'm guessing. It makes the most sense.

|