Poor Hanny - the struggle is real

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/24/2018 1:49pm
huck wrote:
Aren't you the one that was judging the rider that chose to wear jeans? Wink
Not sure I judged him when I said that they're perfectly fine for a local race. At a pro SX? Maybe not so much.
visser62
4/24/2018 1:50pm
VitalMX: The great circlejerk of older white men
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
4/24/2018 2:01pm
Wasn’t me man I’ve never met the guy
agn5009
4/24/2018 2:08pm
visser62 wrote:
VitalMX: The great circlejerk of older white men
Which just so happens to be who puts the most money into the sport. Weird how that works huh?

The Shop

reded
4/24/2018 2:16pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2018 2:17pm
huck wrote:
Aren't you the one that was judging the rider that chose to wear jeans? Wink
GuyB wrote:
Not sure I judged him when I said that they're perfectly fine for a local race. At a pro SX? Maybe not so much.
Jeans and t-shirt at the races isn't a good representation of the sport but looking like a scumbag loser everyday of your life gets a free pass?
Gukamonster
4/24/2018 2:29pm
HenryA wrote:
Thats what u get for leaving Cedric stranded W/O gear and a bike
A few months ago Josh was a hero on here. That's because he took some sandwiches that NutUp bought over to a homeless encampment as a publicity stunt and made sure to post it all over social media fishing for praise and attention.

The part where he stranded Cedric, especially at the last minute without telling him, must have just been a big misunderstanding. There is absolutely no connection of this being related to his decade plus long pattern of repeatedly being a douche. He is a true hero and a "great guy".

We love you Josh! Kissing
Graybeard
Fantasy
2206th
4/24/2018 2:43pm
"Hey bro, can I borrow your phone? I ride Moto, bro. I drop in the berm like, WAPAW! And then come out all like jsujehdjejdjene. I...
"Hey bro, can I borrow your phone? I ride Moto, bro. I drop in the berm like, WAPAW! And then come out all like jsujehdjejdjene. I get so pitted. Anyway so, can I see your phone for a sec?"
LMFAO! "Dude, I was pitted...so pitted....." thanks for the laugh, I love that "interview"
make1go
4/24/2018 3:47pm
davistld01 wrote:
I see this every damn day, and hear people cry that just because they have tattoos from head to toe and have their hair messed up...
I see this every damn day, and hear people cry that just because they have tattoos from head to toe and have their hair messed up like a haystack in the Wizard Of Oz, plus a 4-day unshaven face...people stereotype them for being negative individuals. Well, no shit...look in the mirror! I know I sound like a bigot, but too many in this generation think that dressing like that in public is cool. It is if you're living under a bridge...not in public and a professional athlete.

All this is my opinion, of course.
what a bigotted load of crap.

you must live in some kind of narrow little cage..

Post a reply to: Poor Hanny - the struggle is real

The Latest