btn
btn
1 of 3
Related:
Create New Tag
tingo tingo
4/24/2018 8:03 AM

Josh currently has an Instagram post up (it's in his stories) in which he is driving his truck and narrating a terribly unfortunate event that occurred to him. The caption on the screen says "cold world". This is what he says: "So we back on the road; we had a little difficulties, I locked - uhh - my keys in the car. Asked some duuude if he could let me use his phone to try to get some help. Told me I looked like a dude that would steal his phone. It's f---ed up."

In my mind, that random stranger then pounded his chest twice, threw a peace sign up in the air, and said, "That was for you, Cedric."

via GIPHY

agn5009 agn5009
4/24/2018 8:11 AM

Don't look like a 30 year old bum and you won't get treated like a 30 year old bum. Common sense goes a long way.

brocster brocster
4/24/2018 8:18 AM
agn5009 wrote:

Don't look like a 30 year ...more

Don’t judge! There are good people in this world that don’t LOOK the way YOU want them to look. Hell I am sure someone somewhere miss takes your look for something it is not...

yz133rider yz133rider
4/24/2018 8:22 AM
agn5009 wrote:

My first reaction too. Our society has made it acceptable to have face tats, hand tats, piercings coming from all over your face, dress like a man or a woman as a shehe or a heshe, wear your pajamas to the store, basically be all sorts of degenerates its a shame.

I love watching older tv shows or older movies and seeing how well dressed well mannered, and how much more values were in society before.

Think Leave it to Beaver vs jersey shore type shows lol.

Spydee Spydee
4/24/2018 8:22 AM

Should've raced this season then maybe that bloke who have known who the fuck he was.

I wouldn't trust Hanny to look after a pet goldfish he's about as reliable as a chocolate kettle.

wideopen198 wideopen198
4/24/2018 8:23 AM

Well yea, I get it. If I didn't know who hanny was and he would ask for my phone I probably also would've tought he's some kinda homeless dude.

Skuzzy29 Skuzzy29
4/24/2018 8:25 AM
agn5009 wrote:

brocster wrote:

Don’t judge! There are ...more

Happens to me all the time. Women think I'm some good looking rich dude...then they find out I'm only good looking!
laughing

huck huck
4/24/2018 8:25 AM
agn5009 wrote:

yz133rider wrote:

My first reaction too. Our ...more

The best is old sporting events... When people would go with class!

Photo

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

Spydee Spydee
4/24/2018 8:27 AM
wideopen198 wrote:

Well yea, I get it. If I ...more

Lmao

Photo

davistld01 davistld01
4/24/2018 8:45 AM

I see this every damn day, and hear people cry that just because they have tattoos from head to toe and have their hair messed up like a haystack in the Wizard Of Oz, plus a 4-day unshaven face...people stereotype them for being negative individuals. Well, no shit...look in the mirror! I know I sound like a bigot, but too many in this generation think that dressing like that in public is cool. It is if you're living under a bridge...not in public and a professional athlete.

All this is my opinion, of course.

Stuntman949 Stuntman949
4/24/2018 8:47 AM

Fly a drone over his house Tango. See what the real story is

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

jeffro503 jeffro503
4/24/2018 8:55 AM

Man.....I don't know about Josh dressing like a homeless person and all that. A lot of dudes around his age and quite a bit younger and older dress like that. It's just the way they dress. No harm in it , but I could see an older generation type person thinking that way , and maybe can't tell them apart. Example : The bum looking pants he was probably wearing , cost about $300.00 at Macy's.

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

yz133rider yz133rider
4/24/2018 9:00 AM
jeffro503 wrote:

Man.....I don't know about ...more

Combination of that, shaggy ass hair, tats everywhere, and smelling like weed and sounding all "brahhhhh"

stone881 stone881
4/24/2018 9:01 AM

Nice tats, were you in prison or the Navy?

Bruneval Bruneval
4/24/2018 9:07 AM

True story from my old army unit about dress.

Circa 2005 a fresh batch of recruits arrived, and some had clearly enjoyed the 2 week vacation between basic training and reporting for duty at their new unit. This one kid looked like he had cut his hair himself, spray tanned orange, ear pierced and ripped jeans and one of those t-shirts that look best on a woman.

The Provost Sergeant (discipline enforcer) on the other hand looked like a clone of Mike Tyson. He took this kid to one side and told him he had two hours to get into town, get a haircut, some wrangler jeans, desert boots, a regimental t-shirt and a Johnny Cash CD.

Morale of the story, at least from an Army perspective, is to look the part if you want to be taken seriously. The Provost Sergeant was actually doing this guy a favor as nobody wants to stick out as the new guy... Oh, and he took off like Forest Gump!

yz25 yz25
4/24/2018 9:10 AM

Maybe he shouldn't have locked his keys in his car? Lesson 1.

I cant find my keys or phone half the time. Whom am I to judge!

philG philG
4/24/2018 9:23 AM

Whooo?

sbarrington314 sbarrington314
4/24/2018 9:26 AM
Stuntman949 wrote:

Fly a drone over his house ...more

Dude, Tango ain't no homeless person. He's got a freaking airplane.

MBR MBR
4/24/2018 9:28 AM

At least he is riding and seems to have good time doing it. I saw him at Pala both times I was there this/last week. Photo

brocster brocster
4/24/2018 9:42 AM
davistld01 wrote:

I see this every damn day, ...more

The way you dress doesn’t take away who you are. The stereotype of “normal” is comfortable but is equally not typical of who the person is...

Just because you wear a suit doesn’t make you a professional nor does it reflect in either way your IQ but it sure gives the shallow the impression that it does.

tingo tingo

How quickly ye derail. The original post wasn't about tats, JNCO jeans, or that shitty, little, spray-painted truck Hanny chooses to drive around; it was about karma.

But yeah, appearances DO matter, along with a bunch of other factors, language and tone being two. Josh often comes across like a 16 year old stoner hanging out under the pier after a surf sesh with his dudes, dude. I'm not surprised the answer was "it's a no from me, dog." And for the record, I actually think Josh seems like a good guy.

early early

I know someone that gave his phone to a girl to make a phone call,she jumped in a car and took off with it.

yz133rider yz133rider
4/24/2018 9:58 AM
davistld01 wrote:

I see this every damn day, ...more

brocster wrote:

The way you dress doesn’t ...more

Yeah thats a nice thought, except you cant tell me that someone wearing baggy pajamas hanging off around their ass and wearing a wife beater t, with tats all over their hands and face should be taken as seriously and is as professional as someone well dressed and presentable...

agn5009 agn5009
4/24/2018 10:16 AM
agn5009 wrote:

brocster wrote:

I'm not judging. I don't care how Josh looks. It doesn't affect me at all. What I'm saying is, the REALITY OF THE SITUATION is that if Josh wants to dress haggardly, speak with the bro dialect, etc then he's going to get judged. I don't know how anyone can possibly disagree with that.

Nowhere in my post did I say I was judging him. I simply stated the obvious.

moto#52 moto#52
4/24/2018 10:22 AM

Anyone see his insta story of him joking around with a red bull can? Don’t know if it was a dig at monster or anything?

526 526
4/24/2018 10:27 AM
agn5009 wrote:

brocster wrote:

So a random stranger didn't borrow him his phone as fear he would steal it? Looks Like a Duck, Walks Like A Duck, probably a Duck. I bet if he didn't have a Beanie on and look homeless he could have borrowed a phone and got into his car no problem. Why make life hard when it's hard enough?

smashingpumpkins167 smashingpumpkins167
4/24/2018 10:35 AM

"Hey bro, can I borrow your phone? I ride Moto, bro. I drop in the berm like, WAPAW! And then come out all like jsujehdjejdjene. I get so pitted. Anyway so, can I see your phone for a sec?"

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

Falcon Falcon
4/24/2018 10:39 AM
agn5009 wrote:

yz133rider wrote:

My first reaction too. Our ...more

huck wrote:

The best is old sporting ...more

I don't know man, the guy at bottom right with his mouth hanging open looks sketchy AF.

Braaapin' aint easy.

mxb2 mxb2
4/24/2018 10:39 AM
early wrote:

I know someone that gave ...more

Yep, no street smarts. Nobody is holding my phone.

YamahaJT1 YamahaJT1
4/24/2018 10:41 AM
brocster wrote:

The way you dress doesn’t ...more

Some of the shittiest things ever done were pulled by well dressed individuals.

Thus the age-old adage "Don't judge a book by it's cover".

btn
btn
1 of 3

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry