Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2017 6:45 AM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

12/16/2017 11:15 AM

That was very cool, Dunge is one cool cat.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

12/16/2017 12:45 PM

Interesting to hear the story about the Wednesday before Vegas and his bike cut out during the practice week over a triple. Sounds like that was the last straw that determined his decision to retire. If he got hurt during that incident Eli would of been champ.

|

12/16/2017 11:21 PM

You really get a feel for how dedicated Ryan was during his career. What a humble guy. I enjoyed where he talked of others who were more talented or who had more speed but he was still able to beat them.

Good stuff man. Thanks for sharing.

|

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

12/16/2017 11:53 PM

1st Amendment wrote:

Interesting to hear the story about the Wednesday before Vegas and his bike cut out during the practice week over a triple. ...more

Really good podcast...thanks to the one who posted it. This part about that crash surprised me also. It's at 1:05.

|

12/17/2017 12:16 AM

That LaRoche dude is one of those guys that Really! Fucken! Listens! when you're speaking to him haha
I find it disconcerting talking to people like that, like, don't pay too much attention.. what I'm saying isn't that interesting and prob not accurate..
Dunge though! Just a good humble dude

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!