Pod K300 - K700 Knee Brace Sizing Help.

Origin
Edited Date/Time 7/17/2018 3:27pm
Hi,

I am looking at purchasing some pod K300 or K700s and I am in a location which I can not try them on, so I am relying on the online size chart.
My knee circumference is 13 inches just under the knee cap and 14 inches in the center. The chart says to go by the measurement underneath the knee cap so I am unsure whether to get the small or the medium. If anyone has tried on or owned some of these know if they run small or what size to get, any help would be extremely appreciated!
Thanks.

(Size Chart)

|
aspiess328
7/17/2018 10:08am
If it were me, I would go with the Medium. I have owned a pair of K300's and they come with a few pads to go on either side of your knee (inside and outside) that can help with taking up any extra space you might have.

Are you 100% set on the Pod knee braces? Reason I ask is because I have found knee braces to fit and move differently, so being able to try them on and compare them to other knee braces can be beneficial. I had a pair of K300's (first pair of knee braces for me) and had the pivot link break on me and I wasn't able to get a replacement one in time, so I had to go to a local shop and ended up buying a pair of EVS Axis Sport knee braces. I found these to fit and move with my knee much better than the K300's did.

Just my experience. Hope it helps.
Bruce372
7/17/2018 10:53am
Imo they run small, so if you are in the middle of sizes, round up
BenC711
7/17/2018 3:16pm
Any reason your looking at the K300 or K700? The K4 or K8 are far superior braces.

If your set on these, buy a medium as they come with different size pads to space them out. Buy a spare set of hinges/ligaments too, a lot of people don’t realise that the ligaments in these braces are designed to break instead of a body part and say the braces don’t last long. They last a long time, but they are designed to support the knee and absorb impact.

These braces should not move around on the knee at all, they should feel comfortable and secure, and the strap sequence is important. I look after POD in the UK so I have a lot of experience with them, I would recommend finding someone who knows how to fit them properly to help you too

Post a reply to: Pod K300 - K700 Knee Brace Sizing Help.

The Latest