Plesssinger & KTM?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2018 8:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2018 8:08 AM

Is Aaron Plessinger still under contract for 2019 on the 250f, or is he at the end of his contract with Yamaha 2018? I was just thinking today about how is super-positive, good natured attitude and personality...along with his speed and skill might be a great addition as Marvin Musquin's teammate over at KTM. Might not ever happen, but I could certainly see that being a good play on DeCosters part.

|

5/11/2018 8:12 AM

250 for 2019 on Yamaha.. 450 outdoors possibly

|

5/11/2018 8:14 AM

Jt$ wrote:

250 for 2019 on Yamaha.. 450 outdoors possibly

Thanks, JT.

What do you think about the KTM thoughts?

|

5/11/2018 8:14 AM

Id assume he would replace webb at yamaha.

|

5/11/2018 8:30 AM

KTM should get Kirk Gibbs or Luke Cloud to ride the outdoors this season, if Broc can't get his things settled.

|

5/11/2018 8:45 AM

Jt$ wrote:

250 for 2019 on Yamaha.. 450 outdoors possibly

davistld01 wrote:

Thanks, JT.

What do you think about the KTM thoughts?

Lots of things in the air. Webb's 2019 decision is the first chip to fall. Everyone seems to be waiting for that.

|

5/11/2018 8:52 AM

Jt$ wrote:

250 for 2019 on Yamaha.. 450 outdoors possibly

davistld01 wrote:

Thanks, JT.

What do you think about the KTM thoughts?

I don’t see Plessinger going to KTM. He’s won on his current bike and will defend his title on it in 2019. Nothing to really talk about.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

5/11/2018 9:35 AM

Jt$ wrote:

250 for 2019 on Yamaha.. 450 outdoors possibly

davistld01 wrote:

Thanks, JT.

What do you think about the KTM thoughts?

Racer111 wrote:

I don’t see Plessinger going to KTM. He’s won on his current bike and will defend his title on it in 2019. Nothing to really ...more

Photo
|

5/11/2018 10:04 AM

Ooops! Ok, I'm an idiot. I didn't read JT$'s answer correctly. Yammie for 2019. Gotcha...

|

5/11/2018 11:24 AM

Why does everyone want every Yamaha rider to switch to KTM?

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

5/11/2018 11:29 AM

MX Culture wrote:

Why does everyone want every Yamaha rider to switch to KTM?

Because they ride a KTM and want justification for buying it.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

5/11/2018 11:40 AM

MX Culture wrote:

Why does everyone want every Yamaha rider to switch to KTM?

Racer111 wrote:

Because they ride a KTM and want justification for buying it.

w00t laughing
|

5/11/2018 11:44 AM

MX Culture wrote:

Why does everyone want every Yamaha rider to switch to KTM?

Racer111 wrote:

Because they ride a KTM and want justification for buying it.

I’d push a broken KTM before I rode a blue boat anchor.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

5/11/2018 11:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2018 11:46 AM

For most people they could save 4500$ and buy a RMZ and go just as fast as their overpriced KTM.

|

5/11/2018 12:01 PM

MX Culture wrote:

Why does everyone want every Yamaha rider to switch to KTM?

Racer111 wrote:

Because they ride a KTM and want justification for buying it.

Hahaha!!!! This is funny!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/11/2018 12:09 PM

Sold a used husky 17 350 for 6500.... Thats more than dealers get for new rmz or kx450s.... You wanna start a ktm vs jap debate Pretty sure its done right there.

Try selling a used rmz or kx450...

|

5/11/2018 12:29 PM

yz133rider wrote:

Sold a used husky 17 350 for 6500.... Thats more than dealers get for new rmz or kx450s.... You wanna start a ktm vs jap ...more

But you paid 11k for it?

|

5/11/2018 12:35 PM

yz133rider wrote:

Sold a used husky 17 350 for 6500.... Thats more than dealers get for new rmz or kx450s.... You wanna start a ktm vs jap ...more

bowser977 wrote:

But you paid 11k for it?

Lol no... plenty of good deals and good dealers out there who give good deals on ktms and huskys just the same as jap bikes, We've all seen people pay 9-10k for a yz250f because a dealer bent them over and tacked on all sorts of fees...same as with ktm/husky...plenty on here have bought new ktm/husky for well under msrp out the door myself included.

If you pay msrp plus fees plus tax n title well thats on you for not shopping around jap or austrian...
At least with the austrian they are worth more than 3k after a season.

|

5/11/2018 12:46 PM

its interesting for Webb here, who everyone seems to think wants off the YZF, he really either stays at Yamaha and possibly becomes thier number 2 rider to Barcia, or goes to KTM or Kawi (unlikely i would think) to be their number 2 rider, or does he end up at JGR?

|

5/11/2018 1:54 PM

I am missing something on Webb? Is he in an option year? And is it only his option and not Yamaha's?

|

5/11/2018 2:25 PM

Would love for AP to work with DeCoster to see what he could become

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

5/11/2018 3:05 PM

Jt$ wrote:

250 for 2019 on Yamaha.. 450 outdoors possibly

davistld01 wrote:

Thanks, JT.

What do you think about the KTM thoughts?

Racer111 wrote:

I don’t see Plessinger going to KTM. He’s won on his current bike and will defend his title on it in 2019. Nothing to really ...more

I disagree, I see KTM team as a great fit for him, so it will be interesting to see where he goes in 2020

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

5/11/2018 5:15 PM

Jt$ wrote:

250 for 2019 on Yamaha.. 450 outdoors possibly

I can't wait to see him on a 450.

|

5/11/2018 5:48 PM

MX Culture wrote:

Why does everyone want every Yamaha rider to switch to KTM?

Racer111 wrote:

Because they ride a KTM and want justification for buying it.

BobPA wrote:

I’d push a broken KTM before I rode a blue boat anchor.

That’s funny. I see that happening every weekend around here.

|

5/11/2018 6:07 PM

Jt$ wrote:

250 for 2019 on Yamaha.. 450 outdoors possibly

davistld01 wrote:

Thanks, JT.

What do you think about the KTM thoughts?

Jt$ wrote:

Lots of things in the air. Webb's 2019 decision is the first chip to fall. Everyone seems to be waiting for that.

What decision does he have to make? I know Roger wants him but does he have other offers? Does Yami want to keep him?

|

5/11/2018 10:58 PM

MX Culture wrote:

Why does everyone want every Yamaha rider to switch to KTM?

Racer111 wrote:

Because they ride a KTM and want justification for buying it.

This^

Cause they're junk.

|

5/12/2018 9:05 AM

See there’s a far deeper possibility here that he could go to KTM. He rode for them in the gncc days and his dad won multiple titles for them in off road. I could see Ktm going after him just to get him back on thier brand

|