Would it be that hard to post the link?

|

9/14/2018 7:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2018 7:39 PM

wasummer46 wrote:

According to racer x. Plessinger will be running the number 7 next season

Donovan759 wrote:

Does it really require a link? He stated all there is to know.

|

9/14/2018 7:41 PM

wasummer46 wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

mws02 wrote:

If you’re gonna post the thread... post the link. Right now this thread is more useless than a dead clown in a parade.

|

9/14/2018 7:44 PM

|

9/14/2018 7:47 PM

wasummer46 wrote:

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/So-AP23-is-taking-the-7-for-next-year,1345107

|

9/14/2018 7:55 PM

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

9/14/2018 7:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2018 7:57 PM

Donovan759 wrote:

If you’re gonna post the thread... post the link. Right now this thread is more useless than a dead clown in a parade.

You’re the type that says, “Source?” constantly. Plus, he gave you the source if you wanted to investigate further. OP has a credibility deficit with you, as if he has a propensity for mendacity. Have you known him to be untrustworthy?

|

9/14/2018 8:03 PM

wasummer46 wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

mws02 wrote:

Well to be fair the statement OP made could have been accompanied by a short interview with Plessinger which people would have been interested in.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/14/2018 8:06 PM

mws02 wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

uk125250 wrote:

You’re the type that says, “Source?” constantly. Plus, he gave you the source if you wanted to investigate further. OP has a ...more

You’re right. How dare I come to vital for information and expect not to then go on a rabbit trail for the information people are talking about in threads. A link isn’t helpful at all.

|

9/14/2018 8:16 PM

First of all, Plessinger said weeks ago he was taking the number 7. Everyone knows. Second of all, if you don’t understand what I’m trying to say, retake 3rd grade English. Much ty.

|

9/14/2018 8:28 PM

I wonder when his Thor contract is up. I'll post a link if I find any info about it.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

9/14/2018 8:41 PM

Numbers are of no consequence.

|

9/14/2018 8:44 PM

Just will look funny.

|

"If you're not 1st your Last"

9/14/2018 8:49 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

I wonder when his Thor contract is up. I'll post a link if I find any info about it.

His Thor deal was through the team, not personal...so he’s free to sign with any gear brand.

|

9/14/2018 8:51 PM

It's just a number. I think Plessy will do big things, but that's all him not the number he runs.

|

9/14/2018 8:53 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

His Thor deal was through the team, not personal...so he’s free to sign with any gear brand.

Any idea what company he might sign with?

|

9/14/2018 8:57 PM

Going to take a guess and say he's staying with Thor.

|

9/14/2018 9:07 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That's my guess as well as it just seems to make sense since he's taking Webb's spot and Thor usually likes to have factory riders. But my thinking is a company like Answer doesn't have any factory riders in the US so you have to think they will want to make a push, although maybe they feel having Cairoli and Prado in the GP's is enough?

|

9/14/2018 9:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2018 9:14 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

That's my guess as well as it just seems to make sense since he's taking Webb's spot and Thor usually likes to have factory ...more

Answer has Bogle.

My thinking behind the whole thing is that he won the 250 sx title, the 250 mx title and there's a good chance he gets the MXdN win. Plenty of exposure for the brand. One of the bigger names to watch in the 450 class starting next year. Well I suppose starting at Monster Cup.

Why wouldn't they want to keep him?

Edit: Still wish he would have chosen the number 8.

|

9/14/2018 9:44 PM

ML512 wrote:

Could you please post a link?? ?

|

9/14/2018 9:52 PM

Career numbers are the worst Idea ever. Run what you earned from the previous year.

|

9/14/2018 10:02 PM

Donovan759 wrote:

uk125250 wrote:

You’re the type that says, “Source?” constantly. Plus, he gave you the source if you wanted to investigate further. OP has a ...more

Donovan759 wrote:

You’re right. How dare I come to vital for information and expect not to then go on a rabbit trail for the information people ...more

Haha, rabbit trail. The OP gave you the information and the source.

You're being a little bit pathetic mate.

|

9/14/2018 10:07 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

That's my guess as well as it just seems to make sense since he's taking Webb's spot and Thor usually likes to have factory ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Answer has Bogle.

My thinking behind the whole thing is that he won the 250 sx title, the 250 mx title and there's a good ...more

Because it costs money? Because Plessinger has a choice in the matter?

|

9/14/2018 10:39 PM

ML512 wrote:

If he takes number seven then I bet he would sign with Seven. That's probably part of the reason why James came out of hibernation a while ago.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

9/15/2018 12:30 AM

I've actually never seen anyone in SEVEN gear at any event ever but funny enough my buddy has a SEVEN MTB helmet he got for a ridiculous mark down on Chain Reaction.Does anybody (amateurs) wear this stuff at local races anywhere?

|

9/15/2018 2:17 AM

Bermworm wrote:

I've actually never seen anyone in SEVEN gear at any event ever but funny enough my buddy has a SEVEN MTB helmet he got for a ...more

I know 1 guy who wears it. I'll look for a link

|

9/15/2018 2:29 AM

Bermworm wrote:

I've actually never seen anyone in SEVEN gear at any event ever but funny enough my buddy has a SEVEN MTB helmet he got for a ...more

Colorado has a bunch of riders. They also have a rep and some shops that carry it.

|

9/15/2018 2:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2018 2:57 AM

Donovan759 wrote:

You’re right. How dare I come to vital for information and expect not to then go on a rabbit trail for the information people ...more

keep defending youre douchieness....

its fckin hilarious

like watching a 3 yr old lie

|

9/15/2018 3:35 AM

Bermworm wrote:

A hodge is in it bro haha

|