Plessinger made a bold statement

8/28/2018 1:40am
AP kicked Ferrandis ass all over the track. Dylan had a good mud race at Dilla and a good race at a sand track in Southwick...
AP kicked Ferrandis ass all over the track. Dylan had a good mud race at Dilla and a good race at a sand track in Southwick. Two odd wins means he's as fast as AP?
If you take in laptimes, podiums and the fact that he had a huge injury like roczen bad injury so yh almost. Ap probably has the advantage but dylan is not far behind all things considered
js451
8/28/2018 4:31am
Lawrence is going to smoke them all anyways!
fort_knox03
8/28/2018 4:52am
JB479 wrote:
Everyone thought Osborne was going to clean up mx2 last year.... wouldnt count out prado or even lawrence on Geico bike.
Didn’t even think about Lawrence racing a Geico bike. Look at how good Hampshire and Sexton have done the last 2 races on Geico bikes. Plus he will be looking to make a statement coming to the US next year
early
Fantasy
2212th
8/28/2018 7:14am
Seems like there the team efforts in MX2 are not nearly as high as they are in the US with the exception of KTM and Husky. Could be a factor in the level of competition there.

The Shop

Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
8/28/2018 7:18am
Herlings was faster than roczen for the most parts but had to dnf races and injuries ppl just seem to be stuck in the Youtube video...
Herlings was faster than roczen for the most parts but had to dnf races and injuries ppl just seem to be stuck in the Youtube video with roczen winning in agueda ^^.

I hear u and i agree on everything except that mxon should prove anything other than who had the best overall team. I mean cairoli have probably won more mxon races than Everyone except maybe everts and his team have never won the overall. Even tho he have overall class wins his team mates have always been mediocre gp riders quite far down in the gp results. The only 2 countries since 8 years back who could even scrape together a complete team with every rider being top level is france n america when germany won it was more or less pure luck.
Are you on drugs? Outside of Valkenswaad and Lommel I cant think of anywhere else that Herlings was faster than Roczen their last year together. Don't lie to fit your agenda.
8/28/2018 7:44am Edited Date/Time 8/28/2018 8:14am
Herlings was faster than roczen for the most parts but had to dnf races and injuries ppl just seem to be stuck in the Youtube video...
Herlings was faster than roczen for the most parts but had to dnf races and injuries ppl just seem to be stuck in the Youtube video with roczen winning in agueda ^^.

I hear u and i agree on everything except that mxon should prove anything other than who had the best overall team. I mean cairoli have probably won more mxon races than Everyone except maybe everts and his team have never won the overall. Even tho he have overall class wins his team mates have always been mediocre gp riders quite far down in the gp results. The only 2 countries since 8 years back who could even scrape together a complete team with every rider being top level is france n america when germany won it was more or less pure luck.
Park Boys wrote:
Are you on drugs? Outside of Valkenswaad and Lommel I cant think of anywhere else that Herlings was faster than Roczen their last year together. Don't...
Are you on drugs? Outside of Valkenswaad and Lommel I cant think of anywhere else that Herlings was faster than Roczen their last year together. Don't lie to fit your agenda.
Are you serious?. Pro top- dont say stuff like that if you didnt watch the races or cant remember.

Herlings was injured half the season 2010, came back injured and still won some races over roczen and mm that year until the injury got worse and the results 2 and he pulled out. He had injuries 2011 to where he hardly made top5 after and missed some races but did beat ken A LOT that year 2.

Lets see 2010

Bulgaria 1. Mm 2. Ken 3. Jh
Italy : 1.Mm 2. Jh 3. Ken
Ned: 1. Jh 2. Ken 3 frossard
Portugal 1. Mm 2. Jh 3. Zacho (ken 6th)
Latvia 1. Jh 2. Frossard. 3. Ken
Limburg: 1. Jh 2. Ken 3.Mm
After that herlings was out for the season and most races Ken beat him in jh crashed out. Not every race but for the most parts he did.

2011 (jh came back injured)
Bulgaria 1.ken 2. Searle 3. Jh
Ned 1.jh 2. Searle 3. Ken
Usa 1. Ken 2.jh 3.searle
Brazil 1. Jh 2. Ken 3. Paulin
France 1 searle 2.jh 3. Zacho
Portugal 1. Searle 2.jh 3. Paulin
The race after herlings crashed big time, came back injured struggling to make top 5 and ken took like 4-5 wins in a row
Limburg: 1. Jh 2 ken 3.jvh
Roczen beat jh the next 2 races
Valkensward 1. Searle 2. Jh 3. Ken
Italy: 1.jh 2. Searle 3.aubin

So you see it was far from just lommel and vw. Ken was far from dominant.
sende
Fantasy
4429th
8/28/2018 7:52am

Park Boys wrote:
Are you on drugs? Outside of Valkenswaad and Lommel I cant think of anywhere else that Herlings was faster than Roczen their last year together. Don't...
Are you serious?. Pro top- dont say stuff like that if you didnt watch the races or cant remember. Herlings was injured half the season 2010...
Are you serious?. Pro top- dont say stuff like that if you didnt watch the races or cant remember.

Herlings was injured half the season 2010, came back injured and still won some races over roczen and mm that year until the injury got worse and the results 2 and he pulled out. He had injuries 2011 to where he hardly made top5 after and missed some races but did beat ken A LOT that year 2.

Lets see 2010

Bulgaria 1. Mm 2. Ken 3. Jh
Italy : 1.Mm 2. Jh 3. Ken
Ned: 1. Jh 2. Ken 3 frossard
Portugal 1. Mm 2. Jh 3. Zacho (ken 6th)
Latvia 1. Jh 2. Frossard. 3. Ken
Limburg: 1. Jh 2. Ken 3.Mm
After that herlings was out for the season and most races Ken beat him in jh crashed out. Not every race but for the most parts he did.

2011 (jh came back injured)
Bulgaria 1.ken 2. Searle 3. Jh
Ned 1.jh 2. Searle 3. Ken
Usa 1. Ken 2.jh 3.searle
Brazil 1. Jh 2. Ken 3. Paulin
France 1 searle 2.jh 3. Zacho
Portugal 1. Searle 2.jh 3. Paulin
The race after herlings crashed big time, came back injured struggling to make top 5 and ken took like 4-5 wins in a row
Limburg: 1. Jh 2 ken 3.jvh
Roczen beat jh the next 2 races
Valkensward 1. Searle 2. Jh 3. Ken
Italy: 1.jh 2. Searle 3.aubin

So you see it was far from just lommel and vw. Ken was far from dominant.

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/28/2018 8:18am

Herlings had 0 DNFs all 2011 season.
And Roczen clinched the title early, even though he did have a DNF in Agueda after going down in the rollers (Herlings took the red plate after that race).

Herlings injured himself in 2010 in Loket before the finish line jump. And that's it. No injuries in 2011 at all

Your brain is a cheese grater
8/28/2018 8:56am

crusty_xx wrote:
Herlings had 0 DNFs all 2011 season. And Roczen clinched the title early, even though he did have a DNF in Agueda after going down in...
Herlings had 0 DNFs all 2011 season.
And Roczen clinched the title early, even though he did have a DNF in Agueda after going down in the rollers (Herlings took the red plate after that race).

Herlings injured himself in 2010 in Loket before the finish line jump. And that's it. No injuries in 2011 at all

Your brain is a cheese grater
What are you talking about he injured himself after a couple of races 2011 and even started the season out of shape, Still raced but was way out of shape and didnt even break top 10 in some races. He crashed out of the lead quite a lot that season overall. I probably still have the whole season on my old laptop if u wanna look at it. No dissrespect to roczen but he was not at alls as dominant against herlings as u making it sound.
ATKpilot99
8/28/2018 8:58am
What are you talking about he injured himself after a couple of races 2011 and even started the season out of shape, Still raced but was...
What are you talking about he injured himself after a couple of races 2011 and even started the season out of shape, Still raced but was way out of shape and didnt even break top 10 in some races. He crashed out of the lead quite a lot that season overall. I probably still have the whole season on my old laptop if u wanna look at it. No dissrespect to roczen but he was not at alls as dominant against herlings as u making it sound.
Laughing
hogkiller
8/28/2018 9:50am
Ok here you go for you guys thinking that Ferrandis was the dude behind herlings. Completly random races and im sure it would be the same...
Ok here you go for you guys thinking that Ferrandis was the dude behind herlings. Completly random races and im sure it would be the same if i took it race by race. Ppl need to understand that Ferrandis was a top 5 dude far from a dude Making podiums every race. Sure he could get up there on certain tracks and pull off fast laptimes but this is how it was Most of the time and most ppl regarded jonass, paturel, seewer etc as the better 250 riders before he left. I like Ferrandis and he is fast, but no, he isnt the fastest euro lites rider and he newer was, he was a top 5 dude that injured himself a lot Nothing more, nothing less. Sure the lites in america is waaay deeper i agree. I have a hard time seeing dudes like bogers being a top 10 dude in america but when it comes to the top 3 guys in mx2 gp they are easily up there with the top 3 americans. Ferrandis as i Said a top 5 dude have shown that he can without a doubt beat ap over there and have already won and been on the podium more in the states than in europe almost. And even tho i Think j-mart would have won and both j-mart and zacho being faster than ap its Ap vs the rest we are talking about now.

Ppl also seems to forget that zacho was not the top dude in the gp's but went home and soon dominated and that should be a wake-up Call for ppl believing euros suck ^^.

who is this dude you keep talking about ,is he fast ??? is this dude a swede . I think I did see that dude on tv burning down Rosengard in Malmo but is he fast ??? faster than the Swedish immigration authorities
8/28/2018 10:48am
Ok here you go for you guys thinking that Ferrandis was the dude behind herlings. Completly random races and im sure it would be the same...
Ok here you go for you guys thinking that Ferrandis was the dude behind herlings. Completly random races and im sure it would be the same if i took it race by race. Ppl need to understand that Ferrandis was a top 5 dude far from a dude Making podiums every race. Sure he could get up there on certain tracks and pull off fast laptimes but this is how it was Most of the time and most ppl regarded jonass, paturel, seewer etc as the better 250 riders before he left. I like Ferrandis and he is fast, but no, he isnt the fastest euro lites rider and he newer was, he was a top 5 dude that injured himself a lot Nothing more, nothing less. Sure the lites in america is waaay deeper i agree. I have a hard time seeing dudes like bogers being a top 10 dude in america but when it comes to the top 3 guys in mx2 gp they are easily up there with the top 3 americans. Ferrandis as i Said a top 5 dude have shown that he can without a doubt beat ap over there and have already won and been on the podium more in the states than in europe almost. And even tho i Think j-mart would have won and both j-mart and zacho being faster than ap its Ap vs the rest we are talking about now.

Ppl also seems to forget that zacho was not the top dude in the gp's but went home and soon dominated and that should be a wake-up Call for ppl believing euros suck ^^.

hogkiller wrote:
who is this dude you keep talking about ,is he fast ??? is this dude a swede . I think I did see that dude on...
who is this dude you keep talking about ,is he fast ??? is this dude a swede . I think I did see that dude on tv burning down Rosengard in Malmo but is he fast ??? faster than the Swedish immigration authorities
Haha just fucking amazed that u even heard of Rosengård
TDeath21
8/28/2018 11:19am
I think Plessinger would be up with Jonass and Prado if they had a combined series. Who would win? Not sure. I'd give the edge to Prado based on his amazing starts. After those three there's a big drop off in my opinion. No other MX2/250 rider would be nearly consistent enough to stay with them in 2018.

Post a reply to: Plessinger made a bold statement

The Latest