Plessinger, Cianciarulo, Millsaps, Ray, Michael Lindsey on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 6/29/2017 5:48pm
Plessinger, Cianciarulo, Millsaps, Ray on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Well, show #301 is here and the quest for 400 starts now with the Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing. Host Steve Matthes will welcome in Vital MX’s Michael Lindsey for another turn as co-host and he’ll bring privateer hero Alex Ray as well to find out what he’s up to this summer.

Yamalube Star Yamaha’s Aaron Plessinger won the Muddy Creek national with two great starts and 1-2 finishes for the overall win. We’ve seen some great rides from Plessinger this summer and we’ll have him on to talk about his day, winning it for the Gragg’s and more.

Show favorite Monster Pro Circuit’s Adam Cianciarulo will join us to talk about his national series so far, how his Muddy Creek went, Florida life with all the SoCal intruders and more.

Canadian champion Davi Millsaps will come on to talk about his recovery from injury, when he’ll race again, why he’s training Alex Ray and how it’s going and we’re sure at some point, he’ll bag on Matthes.

We’ll also have Jason Thomas from Fly Racing on at some point to offer up his analysis, waffle a bit and make us laugh.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also answer the N-Fab Question of the Day as well as read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Pivot Works, Vortex Racing, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, FMF Racing, Atlas Neck Braces, N-FAB Jeep and Truck Parts, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels, 2UNDR, EK Chains, Ride Engineering, Grant Stone Boots and Guts Racing

|
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
6/26/2017 11:08am
ML was a great cohost last time. This should be good.
PRM31
6/26/2017 12:37pm
Well, here's a reality check. They are kids too and have no idea what to say either. They just happen to be really fast riders!
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
6/26/2017 1:27pm
ML!

The Shop

DL
6/26/2017 3:56pm
Who's Michael Lindsey?
Mini Elsinore
6/26/2017 6:18pm
Is it just me or........nevermind.
God bless ya, Slippy---calling a spade a spade.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
6/26/2017 7:33pm
I submitted a funny question for the tweet at Travis.... if they read it you guys will instantly know where it came from.
aeffertz
6/27/2017 2:46pm
MxKing809 wrote:
I submitted a funny question for the tweet at Travis.... if they read it you guys will instantly know where it came from.
I reckon you were the sprocket bolt guy? Laughing

Great job ML.
kkawboy14
6/28/2017 3:44am
MxKing809 wrote:
Did they read it?
ML512
Fantasy
54th
6/28/2017 5:52am
DL wrote:
Who's Michael Lindsey?
Well, that's what it says on my ticket to BC today...TSA wasn't impressed with the misspelling va my passport. Laughing
MXD
6/28/2017 6:50am
Too many tinder references from Ray and ML said "hashtag free Cade" and laughed at his own jokes way too much. I made it about an hour in. Laughing
Mini Elsinore
6/28/2017 7:39am
Shyla, MX Princess, Dirt Bunny....
We've seen this all before, and it never ends well.
Creepy and transparent.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
6/28/2017 8:25am
MXD wrote:
Too many tinder references from Ray and ML said "hashtag free Cade" and laughed at his own jokes way too much. I made it about an...
Too many tinder references from Ray and ML said "hashtag free Cade" and laughed at his own jokes way too much. I made it about an hour in. Laughing
I like to laugh and I'm easily entertained Laughing

#FreeCade
tickleme20
6/28/2017 8:31am
Creepy and transparent.
Makes me curious, what happened?

Many moons ago I wrote a feature story on women who "stalk" (to varying degrees) certain musicians. I spent time with a handful of them as they tracked down hotel rooms, tour bus schedules, prepared "presents," their rivalries with gf's/groupies, etc. It was fascinating how much of their lives revolved around this. Makes me consider that this probably happens in sports like moto, too.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
6/28/2017 8:38am
MxKing809 wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
Did they read it?
Yup, it was the RMZ question ML nailed.

I also asked about the $1300 FOX gear set

..... and if his sprocket bolts were tight. WoohooWoohooWoohoo
Mini Elsinore
6/28/2017 9:21am
Creepy and transparent.
tickleme20 wrote:
Makes me curious, what happened? Many moons ago I wrote a feature story on women who "stalk" (to varying degrees) certain musicians. I spent time with...

Many moons ago I wrote a feature story on women who "stalk" (to varying degrees) certain musicians. I spent time with a handful of them as they tracked down hotel rooms, tour bus schedules, prepared "presents," their rivalries with gf's/groupies, etc. It was fascinating how much of their lives revolved around this. Makes me consider that this probably happens in sports like moto, too.
Oh, the meltdowns. One chick divorced her husband, sold her house, uprooted her kid, and moved from CA to GA (or South Carolina---cannot recall exactly) in pursuit of a rider's affections.
One was just a pure stalker (even had her own cartoon image---Long Live Yamaboy!). The other was much the same. I believe at least one "no contact order" was issued. Laughing

I'm probably forgetting a few others, but in all instances it was painful to witness, over time.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
6/28/2017 10:37am
Creepy and transparent.
tickleme20 wrote:
Makes me curious, what happened? Many moons ago I wrote a feature story on women who "stalk" (to varying degrees) certain musicians. I spent time with...

Oh, the meltdowns. One chick divorced her husband, sold her house, uprooted her kid, and moved from CA to GA (or South Carolina---cannot recall exactly) in...
Oh, the meltdowns. One chick divorced her husband, sold her house, uprooted her kid, and moved from CA to GA (or South Carolina---cannot recall exactly) in pursuit of a rider's affections.
One was just a pure stalker (even had her own cartoon image---Long Live Yamaboy!). The other was much the same. I believe at least one "no contact order" was issued. Laughing

I'm probably forgetting a few others, but in all instances it was painful to witness, over time.
The one that ran the modified class was an absolute train wreck. If I remember correctly, she had a thing for the younger riders. Unsure
racer495a
6/28/2017 11:36am
MXD wrote:
Too many tinder references from Ray and ML said "hashtag free Cade" and laughed at his own jokes way too much. I made it about an...
Agreed it was painful. Michael was much better the first time without his immature side kick. There really wasn't much substance to the show, just a bunch of one liners and immature back and forth. Clason and Ray are not the sharpest guys out there.
kkawboy14
6/28/2017 12:56pm Edited Date/Time 6/28/2017 12:57pm
MxKing809 wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
Did they read it?
MxKing809 wrote:
Yup, it was the RMZ question ML nailed. I also asked about the $1300 FOX gear set [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/06/28/202326/s1200_Screenshot_20170622_210521.jpg[/img] ..... and if his sprocket bolts were tight...
Yup, it was the RMZ question ML nailed.

I also asked about the $1300 FOX gear set

..... and if his sprocket bolts were tight. WoohooWoohooWoohoo
Nice!

Next time ask a question for Brittany
6/29/2017 5:48pm
We were all blinded by what was episode 300. It will still quality Pulp, you just have to let it stew for a few days. ML makes some good points, and ARay314 talking about some things of his life made me feel a whole lot better than some of my choices (though, being a pro rider with Davi Millsaps as you're trainer would be cool too...)

Post a reply to: Plessinger, Cianciarulo, Millsaps, Ray, Michael Lindsey on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest