Plessinger!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2018 4:58 AM

Anyone else think he is going to be the next big thing on 450's but me? I think he's going to be comfortable immediately.

|

8/26/2018 5:04 AM

I dont think its going to be easy for him to be as fast as the 450 guys. Osborne is going to be quicker. Barcia, moosecan, roczen, and eli are just too fast for a 250 guy to come in and be competitive immediately.

|

8/26/2018 5:37 AM

the next big thing as in the one that beats the top 3 Eli , Roczen and Musquin ??

that wont be easy and could take some time if he ever gets to that level ...

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/26/2018 5:57 AM

Indoors I think he struggles a bit (as expected and not a dig) but once they move outdoors I think he will exceed expectations.

|

8/26/2018 11:03 AM

kb228 wrote:

I dont think its going to be easy for him to be as fast as the 450 guys. Osborne is going to be quicker. Barcia, moosecan, roczen, and eli are just too fast for a 250 guy to come in and be competitive immediately.

Hill was doing pretty good at his first crack at the 450 class.

|

8/26/2018 11:04 AM

If he starts beating Barcia pretty quickly I wonder how fast the dynamics start breaking down?

|

8/26/2018 11:11 AM

I'll just wait and see...my crystal ball is defective and my personal wishes are not any more reliable. He's such a fun guy...it's hard not to dig him.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/26/2018 11:12 AM

I think Plessinger will be quicker than Osborne on the 450, but that's just my opinion.

|

8/26/2018 11:30 AM

ga_pike wrote:

Indoors I think he struggles a bit (as expected and not a dig) but once they move outdoors I think he will exceed expectations.

This.

|

8/26/2018 11:33 AM

Totally different ball game. A lot of people are gonna be gunning for that podium spot. Rookie year will be a learning year but 2020 they better watch out

|

8/26/2018 12:13 PM

No. I think he will be a consistent top 6 guy with some podiums and a handful of wins throughout his career. I don't think he will be the next big thing.

|

8/26/2018 5:02 PM

|

8/26/2018 5:07 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/26/2018 6:01 PM

ga_pike wrote:

Indoors I think he struggles a bit (as expected and not a dig) but once they move outdoors I think he will exceed expectations.

I think the exact opposite. I think his fitness will have to improve on the 450, outdoors. I believe he possesses the skill to be a player. The work the top 450 guys put in is nuts though. It might take him a while to get up to that. Indoors, I don't think it's quite as critical. If they keep doing the 'three main events' format, the short races especially, he could win straight away.

|

8/26/2018 6:41 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

If he starts beating Barcia pretty quickly I wonder how fast the dynamics start breaking down?

That's a big if. Justin is going to tear it up in 2019 imho.

|

8/26/2018 7:55 PM

I hope he does well and really happy he's moving to the 450.

Not sure about the blue pig though.

|

8/26/2018 8:05 PM

said the same thing about Webb. going from 250 across to 450 is a different ball game. i think he will sit just inside the top 10 the first few round until he finds his groove. hope he does well though!

Does any one know how old Plessinger is as well?

|

8/26/2018 8:06 PM

I hope he does well. He just seems like he is having such a good time out there and you want him to do well. At least I do.

|

8/26/2018 8:07 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

said the same thing about Webb. going from 250 across to 450 is a different ball game. i think he will sit just inside the top 10 the first few round until he finds his groove. hope he does well though!

Does any one know how old Plessinger is as well?

Aaron is 22. Will turn 23 in January.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/27/2018 5:59 AM

Aaron will be one of the top riders in the 450 class SX and motocross!!
He has surpassed every ones expectations but his own.
He will win titles in the 450 class book it.

































|