Plessinger

Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
Amazing ride today. Can he keep this going and fight for the title? Looks pretty good so far.
|
JustMX
5/27/2018 5:28am
I hope he makes a serious run for the 250 title, and I pray that he moves up to a 450 next year.

With his style and size he would be a contender.
blusmbl
5/27/2018 6:49am
JustMX wrote:
I hope he makes a serious run for the 250 title, and I pray that he moves up to a 450 next year. With his style...
I hope he makes a serious run for the 250 title, and I pray that he moves up to a 450 next year.

x2. Hoping he wins the outdoor title and am really looking forward to him adding some additional depth to the 450 class.
5/27/2018 6:56am
JustMX wrote:
I hope he makes a serious run for the 250 title, and I pray that he moves up to a 450 next year. With his style...

blusmbl wrote:
x2. Hoping he wins the outdoor title and am really looking forward to him adding some additional depth to the 450 class.
He has already stated SEVERAL times, in SEVERAL different interviews/podcasts that he is already re-signed to 250's next year to defend the #1 in sx & he will likely move to 450s in 20. He will absolutely positively not be in the 450 class for 2019 period. Sorry if that bursts your bubble but mine was already bursted a month ago when he gave all the different interviews & said he wouldn't be moving up. I agree with ya both, it's just not gonna happen
JustMX
5/27/2018 7:58am
JustMX wrote:

blusmbl wrote:
He has already stated SEVERAL times, in SEVERAL different interviews/podcasts that he is already re-signed to 250's next year to defend the #1 in sx &...
He has already stated SEVERAL times, in SEVERAL different interviews/podcasts that he is already re-signed to 250's next year to defend the #1 in sx & he will likely move to 450s in 20. He will absolutely positively not be in the 450 class for 2019 period. Sorry if that bursts your bubble but mine was already bursted a month ago when he gave all the different interviews & said he wouldn't be moving up. I agree with ya both, it's just not gonna happen
You are a real buzzkill!

You don't think other people follow the sport and see what he says.

We can still hope.

Meanwhile I may send him some gift cards for waffle house and some Chinese buffets in hopes that he will put on 20 pounds and have to move up

The Shop

5/27/2018 8:12am
JustMX wrote:
You are a real buzzkill! You don't think other people follow the sport and see what he says. We can still hope. Meanwhile I may send...
You are a real buzzkill!

You don't think other people follow the sport and see what he says.

We can still hope.

Meanwhile I may send him some gift cards for waffle house and some Chinese buffets in hopes that he will put on 20 pounds and have to move up
Hahaha sorry my brother. Had to share my pain with others! Lol I was hoping to see him on 450 this year & figured for certain we would see him next year but I guess not. I'm holding hope like the rest but I just dont see how that happens

Post a reply to: Plessinger

The Latest