Please add a like button

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2014 8:09 PM

I would love to be able to like or thumbs up or thumbs down a persons post/response to a post. If it gets enough thumbs down maybe even hide it from the conversation. Be a great way to start interacting on here and make it more social and more fun. Come on guys-time to get with the new age. haha.

Yahoo has a thumbs up/thumbs down button and it works very well.

|

7/5/2014 9:42 PM

Photo

|

Ed Johnson

7/5/2014 9:42 PM

Photo

|

Ed Johnson

7/5/2014 9:46 PM

I hate facebook for that reason alone

|

7/5/2014 11:32 PM

No

|

7/5/2014 11:41 PM

I wouldn't add it. I always get pleasure in telling them that their thread or reply sucks.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/5/2014 11:43 PM

What I DO think they should do it add a button that says........ " Jeffro don't like this shit "....and as soon as someone clicked it.....it would boot their dumbass for a week and have to send me a $5.00 check in the mail.

I think this is a really good Idea. Steve can you please get on this?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/5/2014 11:55 PM

I'd be down for havin the rep system like the Joe Rogan board.

|

“Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte

7/6/2014 1:11 AM

is this so you feel better about yourself?

|

7/6/2014 4:22 AM

Something like this?
http://www.reddit.com/r/motocross

|

7/6/2014 4:32 AM

|

7/6/2014 6:42 AM

agree...but a like and dislike would help the stream of endless bullshit around here...a simple like or dislike instead of 10 posts that say the exact same thing...

|

don't believe the hype

7/6/2014 6:49 AM

I'm in favor.

The trolls sink to the bottom, the quality comes to the top.

|

7/6/2014 6:54 AM

TripleFive wrote:

I'm in favor.

The trolls sink to the bottom, the quality comes to the top.

Just stop posting and you'll save GuyB's crew a ton of work.

|

7/6/2014 9:57 AM

Photo

|

I like Honda and 2-strokes. Bad combo.

7/6/2014 10:20 AM

I'd just be a fan of people acting like humans, and not jackholes.

|

7/6/2014 10:27 AM

GuyB wrote:

ha...this weekend a driver on the freeway zoomed pass us and my 8 year old son called him a jackhole. sorry...off topic...but made me laugh.

|

7/6/2014 10:40 AM

GuyB wrote:

You're bound to be disappointed when you set the bar that high.

|

7/6/2014 10:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2014 10:42 AM

GuyB wrote:

Spartacus wrote:

You're bound to be disappointed when you set the bar that high.

Yeah, but it's okay. We may not have the like dislike button in place, but there's another button I can use that helps out. smile

|

7/6/2014 10:48 AM

Be a great way for people without a spine to knock people they don't agree with without actually saying anything or owning their veiwpoint.

|

7/6/2014 11:05 AM

Outsider wrote:

Be a great way for people without a spine to knock people they don't agree with without actually saying anything or owning ...more

Like anywhere, there's a vocal (sometimes very vocal) minority, and a whole lot of people who don't want to be bothered with trying to argue with donkeys.

|

7/6/2014 11:09 AM

^^No, you're wrong.... lol

|

7/6/2014 11:53 AM

Outsider wrote:

Comment heard most often from fans at the races. "I read your forum all the time, but don't post much..."

Me: Ah, you're one of the smart ones..." wink

|

7/6/2014 11:55 AM

Outsider wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Comment heard most often from fans at the races. "I read your forum all the time, but don't post much..."

Me: Ah, you're one ...more

Hey! Someone has to keep the lights on! smile

|

7/6/2014 12:00 PM

I would actually love a Redit Style forum, where if it gets 50 dislikes that remove it.

But I wouldn't mind just having something even a circle color icon that works as a key for a thread

Gray - Not enough Votes
Yellow - Moderate
Green - Awesome
Red - Shit.

|