Plans For 2020 Loretta Lynn's

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
4/9/2020 9:49am
|
gt80rider
4/9/2020 12:09pm
Can somebody just post the highlights of what he said... I almost fell asleep while he was trying to get his name out.......
Meister
4/9/2020 12:21pm
Give me plan D! About the only way I'll get to ride the ranch for my 20 year anniversary from the first time I rode it.. lol
oceantrav
4/9/2020 1:01pm
What about if this shit is still going on in august? Then so they go to plan E and have no LL this year?

Bought 3 bikes for my youngest son this year just for this race Sad
oceantrav
4/9/2020 1:02pm
gt80rider wrote:
Can somebody just post the highlights of what he said... I almost fell asleep while he was trying to get his name out.......
Plan A: Adopted the initial cancelation and postponement of the all Area Qualifiers thru the month of April.

Plan B: All Area Qualifiers will start at the beginning of May and run thru the first weekend in June. This will require several Area Qualifiers to run in the same region and on the same weekend. As part of this plan, the Regional schedule will be modified and include the July 4th weekend. The National at Loretta Lynn’s will race as scheduled. However, please know that if we cannot start racing in the first few weeks of May, we will have to move on to Plan C.

Plan C: Will begin by removing the Area Qualifier system and move to a Super Regional schedule. This would require Three Regional Championship events to run in each Region: A Youth, Amateur and Vet Regional. Several of the Youth Classes will be moved to the Amateur Regional and all of the Vet Classes will create the Vet Regional. The National at Loretta Lynn’s will race as scheduled.

Plan D: Will begin by removing the Area Qualifier and Regional Championship system and expand the National Championship into two weeks of racing. One week of racing for Youth and another week of racing for Amateur. This plan is a bit down the road and a lot can and will happen between now and then.

The Shop

Braaaphole
4/9/2020 7:30pm
Meister wrote:
Give me plan D! About the only way I'll get to ride the ranch for my 20 year anniversary from the first time I rode it...
Give me plan D! About the only way I'll get to ride the ranch for my 20 year anniversary from the first time I rode it.. lol
I told my kid if they end up going this route, we are loading up the bikes and going. We go every year anyway.

I honestly believe area qualifiers will start back up in May. I work in healthcare and have been following the data very closely, things are going to be opening back up soon.
Meister
4/9/2020 9:54pm
I believe they may start lifting some things, but they'll still push their social distance stuff which will still hamper events for quite awhile.
Adam43
4/9/2020 10:11pm
Will not happen unless widespread testing and effective treatment becomes available.
KMC440
4/10/2020 12:30am
oceantrav wrote:
What about if this shit is still going on in august? Then so they go to plan E and have no LL this year? Bought 3...
What about if this shit is still going on in august? Then so they go to plan E and have no LL this year?

I am available for adoption.
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
4/10/2020 2:23am
oceantrav wrote:
What about if this shit is still going on in august? Then so they go to plan E and have no LL this year? Bought 3...

We need to prepare and ahead as if this shit will last until August. Really can't see this Virus disappearing anytime some. China thought they had it under control, now it looks as if a second wave are hitting the.

Covid is a game changer and the sooner someone comes up with a Vaccine the better off we will be.

Sorry to hear that you have invested in 3 bikes for LL and as long as you and your family remain healthy there will come the day where your youngest can enjoy them bikes.

Post a reply to: Plans For 2020 Loretta Lynn's

The Latest