Planning trip to see sx final and mx opener

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2018 9:13 PM

Hay guys.

Planning a holiday to come over and watch the sx final and mx opener.

Just wanting to know how hard tickets are to get for the sx final?

Also anything else worth checking out moto wise. Like pc factory etc.

Cheers

|

6/22/2018 10:28 PM

Not sure about tickets to the final SX round, but I have never had issues getting them to other west coast rounds. At the gate, from scalpers, etc. If you don't want to take chances just buy online once they become available (sit up high to see everything). 2 weeks in between which would give you the chance to see some awesome places out west (Zion, Grand Canyon, or Yosemite if you want a break from moto), or head to So Cal and focus on moto (watch the pros at Glen Helen, Milestone, Pala, etc.) There are plenty of bike rental places in So Cal, but others might have a specific recommendation. Been going to Hangtown for years, always buy general admission at the gate and sit on the west hill. You can see virtually the entire track unobstructed and the sun is behind you by the time motos start. Get there early and watch practice, wander the pits, etc. Awesome time! We met an Aussie at Hangtown this year, gave him a ride back to his hotel from the track to save him the cost of an Uber! Cool guy

|

6/25/2018 3:41 AM

Cheers mate! Yeh taking the mrs with me so hopi g to do some sight seeing as well. Think we should both be happy haha.

Ill keep my eye open for when they go on sale. Thanks man!

|

6/25/2018 4:39 AM

TKL965 Thinking about the same trip myself next year. Have a few mates keen to go also.
Did a trip to Dallas in 2017 to the Arlington supercross round and loved it.

|