Places to ride in south France?

ts633
Fantasy
404th
Hey there, I'm going on vacation to the south part of France in September and was wondering if anybody has any input on places to ride while I'm there?

Will be spending time throughout Provence, Nice, Monaco, and a short 2 days in Geneva. I've tried looking up tracks through Google translate but am having mixed results.

Any sort of contact information or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
|
MXMattii
6/9/2018 3:51pm
http://pro.motoverte.com/ - Then you can zoom in on the region where you going and see what tracks there are, and clicking on it gives you some info. But everything will be in French, some will try to speak some English others just can't.

Circuit Menton (10 euro a day and you probably need a FFM license but someone else needs to explain that because I've never fixed that) is a nice circuit if I look at a old movie, but there are more beautiful tracks to find with downhills like at the MXGP races.
https://youtu.be/XCmIZktpVic?rel=0&showinfo=0

This is bye the way also a good website: You can compare the tracks places to your place and determine if it is worth the travel. But because you can click Dauphine or Provence (both regions you are in) you have tons of tracks available.
Brent
6/10/2018 10:44am
DV is from Marselles, Im sure he can give you some places, I was in Les Baux last month and saw some pretty awesome hillside tracks from the road.
tomMN
2/14/2019 7:28pm
ts633 wrote:
Hey there, I'm going on vacation to the south part of France in September and was wondering if anybody has any input on places to ride...
Hey there, I'm going on vacation to the south part of France in September and was wondering if anybody has any input on places to ride while I'm there?

Will be spending time throughout Provence, Nice, Monaco, and a short 2 days in Geneva. I've tried looking up tracks through Google translate but am having mixed results.

Thanks!
Hi - just wondering if you ever found a track near Nice, France?

The Shop

2/15/2019 4:58am
tomMN wrote:
The closest track is "Monti Mx Track" and it is a short but very very nice track. The track is 25 minutes away from Nice but in France you need a FFM licence to ride so as a foreigner i am not sure you will be able to ride...

I know Italians ride the track very often because it is close to the border so there might be a chance.

You can find their facebook page below, you can ask them directly:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013090333669&lst=1680453461%…
ts633
Fantasy
404th
2/17/2019 1:02pm
ts633 wrote:
Hey there, I'm going on vacation to the south part of France in September and was wondering if anybody has any input on places to ride...

Thanks!
tomMN wrote:
Yep pretty much all of what these nice folks have recommended!

Best of luck and enjoy ?

Post a reply to: Places to ride in south France?

The Latest