Pit passes for Hangtown

So I am going to Hangtown for the season opener and when purchasing tickets online it had a section for “pit passes” for $50 (per person)..

When I buy supercross tickets I know pit passes are around $35-50 as well, but I also know you can just bring a Monster can and get in.

Wanted to know if something like that exists for Mx? Not trying to spend $50 for pit passes..

Thanks!
|
HuskyEd
5/7/2019 8:07pm
Every year I have gone it‘s been open pits. Didn‘t make it last year so I don‘t know if that‘s changed
5/7/2019 8:08pm
In prior years the pits were open to the public (without paying for a pit pass) from 10am to 12 or 1pm. The pit pass gives you access at other times. Most of the autograph signing is between 10am and 12pm anyway. Also if you are going to sit in general admission I would not bother buying tickets online. You can just buy them at the gate at face value and not have to pay any online fee. They will never sell those out, so no rush. Maybe we will see you there, should be awesome this year!
5/7/2019 8:09pm
HuskyEd wrote:
Every year I have gone it‘s been open pits. Didn‘t make it last year so I don‘t know if that‘s changed
2018 was open pits until 12pm. might have been 1pm, but for sure there was some access at no charge. They have shortened the open pits time it seems like in the last couple of years.
HuskyEd
5/7/2019 8:15pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2019 8:16pm
Just got this off of the ticket page for Hangtown:

Pit Passes Other than the race track, the Pro Pits is where the action is. At the Hangtown Motocross Classic, Pits are free and open to the public.

The Shop

5/7/2019 8:53pm
Ahh, I see. Okay understood! Thanks for the info guys! Im not into the autograph signing or taking photos with the riders. Just like to walk around and see all the bikes and team up close Smile

Post a reply to: Pit passes for Hangtown

The Latest