Pit pass

Racer142
Do you have to have a special pass to get in the pits at thunder valley or can you with general admission. I know they have an all day pass and an early pass to get in early but does general admission have a set time? I will have my gfwith me so all day isn't happening but I would like to do a walk through.
|
plowboy
6/1/2018 6:46pm
Lol...enjoy the best you can cause she is never going to another race with you. Thunder Valley is for core fans. You can get the uninitiated there once but if they're still talking to you....you'll never get them to go a second time. For the record...I love the place. Awesome track. But for the casual attendee the lack of food/water vendors, extreme sun, constant gnarly hill climbing prevents return visits. All these things could be fixed (except that blazing sun) but....
Racer142
6/1/2018 7:03pm
She can't with me last year but we just watched no pit and no real hiking just doing a decent spot and watched so tomorrow I want to do some more and just trying to get the correct info.
plowboy
6/1/2018 7:10pm
Most folks that don't want to screw around with walking the hills sit in the big bowl on the south side in front of the big screen. It's not a bad spot for seeing about half of the track. My eyes are shot so I try to keep moving to see up close but I'm core manWoohooSilly

The Shop

disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
6/1/2018 7:34pm
General admission won't get you into the pits.

$20 will until noon.
plowboy
6/1/2018 7:38pm
disbanded wrote:
General admission won't get you into the pits.

$20 will until noon.
Do they offer the RacerX all day pit pass?
plowboy
6/1/2018 7:50pm
I haven't bought a pit pass in a while. I don't stand in lines for anything. The only two people I really want to talk to are Roger and Gibby. I catch them out on the track. GuyB tells me where he saw RD last. Both those guys will conversate if you catch them at the right time. Mostly they act like they're busy....it's Saturday fer cryin' out loud...what could they be doing?Silly

Post a reply to: Pit pass

The Latest