Pit Bits from Lommel

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2018 9:32 PM

I love Lommel, really want to go shoot and experience this race for myself next year...

Been a little busy with 450 Shootout prep this week so I just wrapped up the captions but Pit Bits from the MXGP of Belgium is pretty good, the action shots that Jeffro got are insane plus a good splash of tech and pit stuff.

Here ya be: https://www.vitalmx.com/features/Vital-MX-Pit-Bits-2018-MXGP-of-Belgium,6144

Photo

|

8/8/2018 10:21 PM

Thanks Michael, been a fun GP.
BTW, that's Marshal Weltin going down, not Adam Sterry. wink

|

8/8/2018 10:51 PM

Great pictures.
Did someone replace Jasikonis at this GP? Since his bike is in the pictures but i don't recall him racing (might be mistaken though).

|

8/8/2018 11:04 PM

roninho wrote:

Great pictures.
Did someone replace Jasikonis at this GP? Since his bike is in the pictures but i don't recall him racing ...more

Petrov was riding for them.

|

Hoeba hoeba hoeba hop hop hop.

8/8/2018 11:11 PM

love the tech details, one of the few iq lifting "threads" here.

thanks

|

8/9/2018 7:49 AM

Jefro98 wrote:

Thanks Michael, been a fun GP.
BTW, that's Marshal Weltin going down, not Adam Sterry. wink

Dang it, I couldn’t figure that one out. laughing

|

8/9/2018 8:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2018 8:45 AM

ML512 wrote:

Dang it, I couldn’t figure that one out. laughing

laughing
While you’re at it,
Anstie is not chasing Cairoli and Herlings.
It’s Cairoli and Coldenhoff. Herlings was already around the corner and gone. laughing
|

8/9/2018 10:47 AM

Nice work fellas, I dig MXGP Pit Bits!

|

8/9/2018 10:50 AM

Great work as always..

|

8/9/2018 11:22 AM

Jefro98 wrote:

Thanks Michael, been a fun GP.
BTW, that's Marshal Weltin going down, not Adam Sterry. wink

ML512 wrote:

Dang it, I couldn’t figure that one out. laughing

Jefro98 wrote: laughing
While you’re at it,
Anstie is not chasing Cairoli and Herlings.
It’s Cairoli and Coldenhoff. Herlings was already around ...more

I’m gonna quit doing this stuff late at night...their numbers are so messy on their backs with all the random colors on the number, I screw it up at a glance...laughing

|

8/9/2018 11:42 AM

It would be interesting to hear / read about why Toni prefers his 'Frankenbike' /'FrankenEngine' set up.

Often, at the end of the season, a few Euro / Brit mags get to test a lot of the GP Bikes. Hopefully, they might get to ride both Herling's and Cairoli's Bikes and enlighten us.

|

8/9/2018 12:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2018 12:13 PM

Those are some great pic's Jefro! And nice write up ML!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/9/2018 12:15 PM

Best MX "article" on the web week in and week out.

Dig it, thanks fellas!

|

8/9/2018 12:22 PM

Love these articles too but we was promised pictures of the 125's or did I miss that issue?

|

8/9/2018 12:56 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Those are some great pic's Jefro! And nice write up ML!

Most kudos go to Dave Bulmer for the weekly MXGP photography.
I'm just helping him out occasionally. cool

|

8/9/2018 1:44 PM

Bearuno wrote:

It would be interesting to hear / read about why Toni prefers his 'Frankenbike' /'FrankenEngine' set up.

Often, at the end of ...more

i have seen some riders test the KTM bikes after last season , here is one of them ..


|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/9/2018 1:47 PM

Bearuno wrote:

It would be interesting to hear / read about why Toni prefers his 'Frankenbike' /'FrankenEngine' set up.

Often, at the end of ...more

Magazines got to test their bikes after 2017 season. The guy that tested for the Finnish mag OffroadPro said that Herlings and Cairolis bikes were completely different, not even close.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- Yamaha YZ450F 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

8/9/2018 1:56 PM

Motofinne wrote:

Magazines got to test their bikes after 2017 season. The guy that tested for the Finnish mag OffroadPro said that Herlings and ...more

thats must have been this one ...

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it