Pit Bits from Hangtown...I Shot Too Much...Again...

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2022 5:43 AM

tek14 wrote:

Tomac went from spring fork on moto1 to airforks for moto2?

I think he went to air in general all day after possibly starting outdoors on spring.

|

6/9/2022 5:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2022 5:57 AM

tek14 wrote:

Tomac went from spring fork on moto1 to airforks for moto2?

ML512 wrote:

I think he went to air in general all day after possibly starting outdoors on spring.

I think I heard it mentioned it was a hybrid moto 1 and full air moto 2.

|

6/9/2022 7:40 AM

Nice job on all these! Enjoyed looking through them. Thanks!

|

6/9/2022 7:59 AM

Just now found this. Nice job, ML. I’ll be looking forward to the next installment.

|

6/9/2022 8:03 AM

tek14 wrote:

Tomac went from spring fork on moto1 to airforks for moto2?

ML512 wrote:

I think he went to air in general all day after possibly starting outdoors on spring.

stremme12 wrote:

I think I heard it mentioned it was a hybrid moto 1 and full air moto 2.

Now that wouldn't surprise me as they were setting air pressure in the morning.

It's kind of funny, the techs won't set pressure if I'm standing around cause the pressure amount will giveaway if it's a full air system or hybrid. laughing

|

6/9/2022 8:36 AM

ML512 wrote:

I think he went to air in general all day after possibly starting outdoors on spring.

stremme12 wrote:

I think I heard it mentioned it was a hybrid moto 1 and full air moto 2.

ML512 wrote:

Now that wouldn't surprise me as they were setting air pressure in the morning.

It's kind of funny, the techs won't set ...more

Tomac started full hybrid and then went to full air

|

6/9/2022 8:52 AM

ML512 wrote:

I really need to stop creating more work for myself.

I cut it down from 200 photos to around 100. The feature basically won't ...more

ML, really appreciate the work you put into this. Reminds me of the days of buying every mx magazine as a kid and analyzing EVERY picture in great detail. It's all the nitty gritty us mx nerds can't see from just watching the races. Keep up the hard work, it's much appreciated.

|