Pit Bits

LungButter
Love me some Pit Bits, one of the first articles I look for every week.

That said, how about a Pit Bits from an Enduro GP or a Euro Extreme Enduro? There is for sure some trickery running around those pits.

Any chance at all?
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/12/2017 6:16pm
Um...not likely.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/12/2017 6:35pm
LungButter wrote:
Love me some Pit Bits, one of the first articles I look for every week. That said, how about a Pit Bits from an Enduro GP...
Love me some Pit Bits, one of the first articles I look for every week.

That said, how about a Pit Bits from an Enduro GP or a Euro Extreme Enduro? There is for sure some trickery running around those pits.

Any chance at all?
We don't have contributors at Enduro events in Europe and it's not a likely addition. Sorry.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/12/2017 7:01pm
One of the more interesting things I spotted closer to home (at a GNCC) was the ability for Husky (and I assume KTM) team riders to pull the front brake lever to prime the fuel pump before dead engine starts.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
9/12/2017 7:03pm
GuyB wrote:
One of the more interesting things I spotted closer to home (at a GNCC) was the ability for Husky (and I assume KTM) team riders to...
One of the more interesting things I spotted closer to home (at a GNCC) was the ability for Husky (and I assume KTM) team riders to pull the front brake lever to prime the fuel pump before dead engine starts.
This is very interesting gibby!

The Shop

LungButter
9/12/2017 7:09pm
GuyB wrote:
One of the more interesting things I spotted closer to home (at a GNCC) was the ability for Husky (and I assume KTM) team riders to...
That's exactly what I'm talking about!

Just an idea anyway in case any of the Euro contributors get bored I guess.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/12/2017 7:11pm
LungButter wrote:
That's exactly what I'm talking about!

Just an idea anyway in case any of the Euro contributors get bored I guess.
One of the things that makes Pit Bits work here is the rapport we have with the teams. They're comfortable with having us around, and will give us access to some of the inside info that they have going on.

If I were to show up at a European Enduro event, I'm not sure we'd have the same reception. Smile

Post a reply to: Pit Bits

The Latest