@Ping

captmoto
MIA for the last two weeks. My guess he is caught up in the major rager fires in NorCal. It now looks like it will take a major weather shift to get any real control up there.
Ping, check in bro!
|
mxtech1
8/28/2021 8:50am
He just dropped a BOMB episode of The Whiskey Throttle show a few days ago with Jeremey Albrecht. I’m sure he was busy editing and getting all that done.
huutnanny
8/28/2021 12:23pm
Possible, but I don’t believe he’s a cal fire firefighter.
captmoto
8/28/2021 12:32pm
huutnanny wrote:
I'm positive he is. San Bernardino Coounty FD.
davis224
Fantasy
138th
8/28/2021 1:43pm
huutnanny wrote:
captmoto wrote:
I'm positive he is. San Bernardino Coounty FD.
Cal Fire is not the same as a county FD.

fire.ca.gov

The Shop

dpingree101
8/29/2021 3:46pm
Sorry guys... yes, been on the South Fire and the Roadside Fire the past week. It’s that time of year and I was working on units that were first due to these locations. Lots of work.
@ping should be up Monday.

To clarify, I work for San Bernardino County Fire, not Cal Fire, which is a state agency. We have a strike team up north working the fires there as well.
captmoto
8/29/2021 4:48pm
Sorry guys... yes, been on the South Fire and the Roadside Fire the past week. It’s that time of year and I was working on units...
Sorry guys... yes, been on the South Fire and the Roadside Fire the past week. It’s that time of year and I was working on units that were first due to these locations. Lots of work.

To clarify, I work for San Bernardino County Fire, not Cal Fire, which is a state agency. We have a strike team up north working the fires there as well.
I saw the South Fire coming home on Wednesday. It was nasty hot. I used to miss it, not anymore.
bdlcks
8/31/2021 2:41pm
mxtech1 wrote:
He just dropped a BOMB episode of The Whiskey Throttle show a few days ago with Jeremey Albrecht. I’m sure he was busy editing and getting...
He just dropped a BOMB episode of The Whiskey Throttle show a few days ago with Jeremey Albrecht. I’m sure he was busy editing and getting all that done.
that was a good podcast
8/31/2021 6:45pm
Sorry guys... yes, been on the South Fire and the Roadside Fire the past week. It’s that time of year and I was working on units...

Are you a fire dozer operator

Post a reply to: @Ping

The Latest