Ping

mohammed
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:22pm
is a joke and a joke to racerx. Hes off base and never funny which supposedly are what his columns are suppose to be. If you know anything about winning championships? in cairolis situation he didnt need to pass townley , he knows how to settle for a second and bring the championship home at the end of the day , If you think townely can beat AC straight up in a mx track you smoking something. GO EUROS!!!

I didn’t see that statement but if he did in fact say that he has been eating some tainted spaghetti. I can assure you right now that not only will Dungey hand that ravioli-eating dude his ass in Colorado, but Shorty might just do the same thing. He's just talking smack and making it Sicilian Pizza-style thick. Remember, Tony couldn’t beat Ben Townley at the USGP. BT waxed everyone soundly in the second moto. And, yet, Ben has only been able to run with Dungey at one race (RedBud) this summer. So for Cairoli to say that Ryan isn’t even the best rider in the MX2 class right now is just silly. I don’t mean to be all up on RD’s nuts or anything either. I mean, I bust him all the time for trying to talk like RC in his interviews, cruising around in a jacket with his name emblazoned across the entire chest, and wearing shiny red boots when he rides. But the simple fact is that he is on fire right now. He’s off to a better start than any rider in the history of our sport, folks. That isn’t a fluke. Short of a bad injury, I think we are at the beginning of a long reign of Ryan Dungey. He is more fit, more confident and more poised than anyone else in the sport, and I'm talking globally. Tony might not believe it but that's why they line up and race.

Go Team USA!!
PING

|
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
9/17/2010 6:10pm
mohammed wrote:
is a joke and a joke to racerx. Hes off base and never funny which supposedly are what his columns are suppose to be. If you...
is a joke and a joke to racerx. Hes off base and never funny which supposedly are what his columns are suppose to be. If you know anything about winning championships? in cairolis situation he didnt need to pass townley , he knows how to settle for a second and bring the championship home at the end of the day , If you think townely can beat AC straight up in a mx track you smoking something. GO EUROS!!!

I didn’t see that statement but if he did in fact say that he has been eating some tainted spaghetti. I can assure you right now that not only will Dungey hand that ravioli-eating dude his ass in Colorado, but Shorty might just do the same thing. He's just talking smack and making it Sicilian Pizza-style thick. Remember, Tony couldn’t beat Ben Townley at the USGP. BT waxed everyone soundly in the second moto. And, yet, Ben has only been able to run with Dungey at one race (RedBud) this summer. So for Cairoli to say that Ryan isn’t even the best rider in the MX2 class right now is just silly. I don’t mean to be all up on RD’s nuts or anything either. I mean, I bust him all the time for trying to talk like RC in his interviews, cruising around in a jacket with his name emblazoned across the entire chest, and wearing shiny red boots when he rides. But the simple fact is that he is on fire right now. He’s off to a better start than any rider in the history of our sport, folks. That isn’t a fluke. Short of a bad injury, I think we are at the beginning of a long reign of Ryan Dungey. He is more fit, more confident and more poised than anyone else in the sport, and I'm talking globally. Tony might not believe it but that's why they line up and race.

Go Team USA!!
PING

you take life to serious buddy...
mag23
9/17/2010 6:10pm
please stay out of commercial airliners
9/17/2010 6:12pm
You should have saw what else he wrote in that deal. He said something about ? strokes. But while my post is the same as yours, quoting and industry guy, mine gets deleted because it's about ? strokes. Dang censorship sucks... We can't even say ? strokes in this forum anymore. Wait I need to check and see if there are any Honda ads on this site, that will explain evertyhingWink
jatharp12
9/17/2010 6:12pm
So, what will be your excuse when Ping is right?

The Shop

petegrath
9/17/2010 6:15pm
Heh heh heh... I was gonna post his article under a different title, but here it is.

Wow, Euro's are just a little sensitive here, no?
mxb2
9/17/2010 6:23pm
mohammed wrote:
is a joke and a joke to racerx. Hes off base and never funny which supposedly are what his columns are suppose to be. If you...

Go Team USA!!
PING

Ping is a fireman now, should nt this be moved to non-moto! LOL
9/17/2010 6:39pm
Ping cracks me up!!! AC is nothing but a snaggle tooth tool for making that statement. He will get worked!! Is he really going to come do 3 SX races in America next year?? That will be HILLARIOUS!!!!!!

Dungey is too nice of a guy to return the blatant disrespect, so I will do it for him. Tony C. should sell the M6 and get some braces
DC
9/17/2010 7:24pm Edited Date/Time 9/17/2010 9:14pm
Cairoli saying Dungey isn't even as good as some MX2 guys is the really odd thing here. I thnk it's cool that Ping stood up for the AMA Motocross champion, and the AMA Supercross Champion, and the MXoN champion.... I just really can't believe Cairoli actually said that.....

Okay it was language fail, as I thought. Check out the other thread.

DC

MX Sports
nobhead
9/17/2010 7:26pm
mohammed wrote:

Go Team USA!!
PING

Ha. Dungey doesn't try to talk like RC. Way off base.
9/17/2010 7:29pm
DC wrote:
Cairoli saying Dungey isn't even as good as some MX2 guys is the really odd thing here. I thnk it's cool that Ping stood up for...
Cairoli saying Dungey isn't even as good as some MX2 guys is the really odd thing here. I thnk it's cool that Ping stood up for the AMA Motocross champion, and the AMA Supercross Champion, and the MXoN champion.... I just really can't believe Cairoli actually said that.....

DC

MX Sports
in his defense he just spanked the euro world on a 350!! so im sure he is every bit as confident as RD is right now but come MXdN RD is going to punt him right off that high horse!Evil USA USA USA
mbp189
9/17/2010 7:43pm
nobhead wrote:
Ha. Dungey doesn't try to talk like RC. Way off base.
Close your eyes during a Dungey interview. Sounds just like RC. Ping nailed it!!
Rudeboy119
9/17/2010 7:57pm
Dungy is gonna lay some Ron Jeremy wood to the euros
nospeed
9/17/2010 7:59pm
DC wrote:
Cairoli saying Dungey isn't even as good as some MX2 guys is the really odd thing here. I thnk it's cool that Ping stood up for...

DC

MX Sports
That's why Ping is the man!
kongols
9/17/2010 8:02pm
I made a thread just like this , but it disappeared like in a Bermuda triangle. I can`t find it even in a dumbgeon.
kongols
9/17/2010 8:07pm
DC wrote:

DC

MX Sports
I don`t think that he was talking about GP MX2 guys. I`m sure he meant AMA 250
redrider400
9/17/2010 8:13pm
Just think, Cairoli has to get up every morning and see himself in the mirror while he is brushing his tooth. I would be upset about thing too.
toroP
9/17/2010 8:14pm
kongols wrote:
My thought as well.
GHR
9/17/2010 8:20pm
mohammed wrote:

Go Team USA!!
PING

Hey Mohammed Ali, Ping nailed it. AC was called out by DC. Hes gonna get "Thunder Struck" at Thunder Valley bitches. Na na na na na THUNDER STUCK na na na na na.

cuz its AC / DC get it? man im proud of myself for that one.
jeffro503
9/17/2010 8:29pm
I try not and bash on AC in any of these threads.....but more like bashing the people who love to suck on AC's nads! Kind of like the Bubba lovers who will damn near murder someone if the other person says he isn't the fastest guy on the planet.

AC has got my respect in one way.....he's an awesome racer. but he loses some respect from me for saying such a stupid fucking thing! If anything....he's digging himself a grave here....I think RD AND AS are gonna have a bullseye painted on AC's back!

All I can say is AC better bring his A-game.....because he's gonna need it!
9/17/2010 8:30pm
kongols wrote:
toroP wrote:
My thought as well.
I think so, too.

I'll laugh my ass off here if he actually does it, and goes out and beats Dungey.
johansen
9/17/2010 9:01pm
Andrew Short will have NOTHING for Cairoli. Cairoli = winner, Short = definatly not a winner. Dungey on the other hand is also a winner and thats when things gets interesting.
rc4187
9/17/2010 9:05pm
When you criticize others... You open yourself up for criticism. Period.
Gardner37
9/17/2010 9:27pm
Old MX Jeffie is hiding now after word smithing that 222 interview.
Cook441
9/18/2010 9:20am
DC wrote:

DC

MX Sports
Exactly AC should comment on his own skills and is entitled to his own opinion, however I think many people are confusing opinion with insult- That was a blatant disrespect in many ways.

Call Dungey an RC clone or whatever you want ...he has more class than most these guys (obviously Cairoli inc)not to mention speed and lap perfection when the going gets tough-
robot870
9/18/2010 9:31am
I think Dungey can handle himself just fine. He does not need dudes opening their pie hole to defend him. Ive seen both Dungey and AC ride and i think AC will get the upper hand.
Cook441
9/18/2010 9:43am
mohammed wrote:

Go Team USA!!
PING

Exactly and maybe he should learn from Dungey and let his riding do the talking too- Ive seen them both ride as well and I respectfully5 disagree.

Post a reply to: Ping

The Latest