Pictures of Jeffrey Herlings accident!

MXMattii
Edited Date/Time 8/8/2012 4:44pm
You can find pictures of Jeffrey Herlings accident at this website. The car looks really damaged and then JH84 with all that blood.
|
ocscottie
8/7/2012 6:08pm
They took a way brutal hit, he was the passenger right? Lucky he got away with as little damage as he did:

MXMattii
8/7/2012 6:15pm
That happened the evening after he won the GP of Russia. He was indeed a passenger but he was with a friend on the second row. (Don't know how to say that differently in English)

The Shop

ocscottie
8/7/2012 6:44pm
MXMattii wrote:
That happened the evening after he won the GP of Russia. He was indeed a passenger but he was with a friend on the second row...
That happened the evening after he won the GP of Russia. He was indeed a passenger but he was with a friend on the second row. (Don't know how to say that differently in English)
"on the second row." = in the back seat
newmann
8/7/2012 6:48pm
What exactly did they run into? Or through? Looks like a lot of the injuries were caused by the rear seat passengers not wearing seatbelts. Odd to see all that blood on the airbag if it properly deployed. What kind of car is that?

And I am digging the ambulance. Being a vintage MX nut, it would be a privilege to leave the track in that sweet ride. Then again, on second thought.....
munsch121
8/7/2012 7:11pm
Dear god...hope everyone ends up fine, that is one scary looking accident and one even more terrifying looking hospital
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3801st
8/7/2012 8:20pm
newmann wrote:
What exactly did they run into? Or through? Looks like a lot of the injuries were caused by the rear seat passengers not wearing seatbelts. Odd...
What exactly did they run into? Or through? Looks like a lot of the injuries were caused by the rear seat passengers not wearing seatbelts. Odd to see all that blood on the airbag if it properly deployed. What kind of car is that?

And I am digging the ambulance. Being a vintage MX nut, it would be a privilege to leave the track in that sweet ride. Then again, on second thought.....
not this shit again....newmann get your shit together. Not at all funny....like your last injury threat post.

Hope everyone got out of that crash okay, it looks like Herlings was able to recovery though.
chrisbuehler
8/7/2012 8:27pm
WTF!! Thank God he was alright. He's raced a GP since then and was fine correct?
kongols
8/7/2012 8:31pm Edited Date/Time 8/7/2012 8:31pm
newmann wrote:
What exactly did they run into? Or through? Looks like a lot of the injuries were caused by the rear seat passengers not wearing seatbelts. Odd...

If I understood correctly they crashed with a truck, I mean a big hauler( I don`t know how you call them in English). Looks like they went under the trailer.
chrisbuehler
8/7/2012 8:40pm
kongols wrote:
If I understood correctly they crashed with a truck, I mean a big hauler( I don`t know how you call them in English). Looks like they...
If I understood correctly they crashed with a truck, I mean a big hauler( I don`t know how you call them in English). Looks like they went under the trailer.
I can totally picture how that went down. Man he's lucky to have made it out with just the injuries he received. When I was a teen, me and a couple friends rolled a pickup at 65mph. You're just shell shocked after something like that
Sandberm
8/7/2012 8:50pm
Probably have to get a tetnus shot after riding in that rusty ambulance.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
8/7/2012 9:04pm
munsch121 wrote:
Dear god...hope everyone ends up fine, that is one scary looking accident and one even more terrifying looking hospital
Well, Herlings just went 1-1 on the weekend. Had a patch on his head from the glass, and sore ribs.
wildbill
8/7/2012 9:12pm
hope everyone's okay.

Looks like fun was being had until time of impact... Not, at all, uncommon.
newmann
8/7/2012 9:48pm
not this shit again....newmann get your shit together. Not at all funny....like your last injury threat post. Hope everyone got out of that crash okay, it...
not this shit again....newmann get your shit together. Not at all funny....like your last injury threat post.

Hope everyone got out of that crash okay, it looks like Herlings was able to recovery though.
Injury threat? Not quite sure what you are talking about.

I get the occasional vehicle through my shop screwed up like that that aren't a bloody mess on the inside. Just inquiring as to what type of car it was and what they ran into. Although there is some structural damage down low, a good majority of the damage went above the bumper and frame rails. If Herlings was riding in the right rear, look at the back of the front passenger seat. Might explain the cuts on his face.

And judging from your avatar, if you have no appreciation for the rusty old ambulance.....
ocscottie
8/7/2012 10:20pm
newmann, the shot of the ambulance was the 1st pic i looked at when i opened the page, that thing is scary!
mxnick
8/7/2012 10:54pm
Heard the guys in the front seat were in very rough shape. Any word on them?

Ambulance and hospital looks like something out of 1790.....
drmarkr
8/7/2012 11:20pm
ocscottie wrote:
newmann, the shot of the ambulance was the 1st pic i looked at when i opened the page, that thing is scary!
Hello Obamacare.......
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/7/2012 11:54pm
ocscottie wrote:
drmarkr wrote:
Hello Obamacare.......
Jeez, I thought we checked our politics at the door in here. Take it to Non-Moto.
PressPassP
8/8/2012 1:11am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2012 1:13am
They hit a truck that was stopped in the fast lane of the motorway,hence the major damage,he cracked a rib and small bone at the front of his head,no wonder he was out cold for a while!

Apparently the guys they cut out of the front were in worse shape and kept in hospital for a few days until they were ok,nice touch flying Herlings and his mechanic Ruben home in a private jet though Smile
YAKMX
8/8/2012 8:10am
ocscottie wrote:
drmarkr wrote:
Hello Obamacare.......
GuyB wrote:
Jeez, I thought we checked our politics at the door in here. Take it to Non-Moto.
I hate politics in moto. Especially when they use a thread about an injured racer to try and make a so called point.
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3801st
8/8/2012 9:49am
not this shit again....newmann get your shit together. Not at all funny....like your last injury threat post. Hope everyone got out of that crash okay, it...

newmann wrote:
Injury threat? Not quite sure what you are talking about. I get the occasional vehicle through my shop screwed up like that that aren't a bloody...
Injury threat? Not quite sure what you are talking about.

I get the occasional vehicle through my shop screwed up like that that aren't a bloody mess on the inside. Just inquiring as to what type of car it was and what they ran into. Although there is some structural damage down low, a good majority of the damage went above the bumper and frame rails. If Herlings was riding in the right rear, look at the back of the front passenger seat. Might explain the cuts on his face.

And judging from your avatar, if you have no appreciation for the rusty old ambulance.....
my bad "thread".
julienmark
8/8/2012 12:30pm
You in the USA probably get the same travell advice we get here in OZ,
When travelling abroad if you are injured do your fuck most to get back home first, and then get treated, if possible.
drmarkr
8/8/2012 3:12pm
ocscottie wrote:
drmarkr wrote:
Hello Obamacare.......
GuyB wrote:
It was a joke, for God's sake.

Admit it.....you chuckled a little.......
MXMattii
8/8/2012 3:24pm
drmarkr wrote:
Hello Obamacare.......
GuyB wrote:
drmarkr wrote:

Some of the guys are taking them self a bit to serious around here Wink

Bye the way, the amount of blood in the car is because one of the injured people had a arterial bleeding in his leg. That looked not good for a moment but he is ok now for what I heard.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/8/2012 3:44pm
drmarkr wrote:

Eye roll, yes. Chuckle? Eh, not so much. Smile
Glory
8/8/2012 4:44pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2012 4:45pm
Wow.. Way worse than I thought

Any info on the other guys who was in the accident?

Post a reply to: Pictures of Jeffrey Herlings accident!

The Latest