Picked up a 19’ Husky

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2018 1:09 PM

Photo

D Class hero supporting the sport and getting back to it laughing
|

7/11/2018 1:17 PM

How was the pricing ?

|

7/11/2018 1:20 PM

Sean_Bassett wrote: Photo

D Class hero supporting the sport and getting back to it laughing

?

|

7/11/2018 1:24 PM

mxman wrote:

How was the pricing ?

Better than expected when the dust settled

|

7/11/2018 1:32 PM

Sweet bike Bro, but Scott Summers is not impressed with your thread title...



Photo

|

7/11/2018 1:39 PM

slipdog wrote:

Sweet bike Bro, but Scott Summers is not impressed with your thread title...



Photo

laughing
|

7/11/2018 3:14 PM

Looks better than I expected. I could get used to that...nice bike.

|

GP740
Since 1987

7/11/2018 3:47 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Looks better than I expected. I could get used to that...nice bike.

I was iffy on the number plates but it sure is growing on me fast.

|

7/11/2018 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2018 4:23 PM

You came to Jersey for a good deal? Now I've heard everything. tongue

Seriously though, how does that work? Did you have to pay our sales tax? Just curious as usually people are running for the border by the time you factor in all the fees and taxes and what not.

And a majorly sweet ride. Congrats.

|

7/11/2018 4:23 PM

MX915 wrote:

You came to Jersey for a good deal? Now I've heard everything. tongue

Seriously though, how does that work? Did you have to pay ...more

I moved to Jersey in September. Sucked it up and paid the sales tax, considered it a convience fee haha

|

7/11/2018 4:26 PM

Sean_Bassett wrote:

I moved to Jersey in September. Sucked it up and paid the sales tax, considered it a convience fee haha

Ahhhh gotcha. Well anyway good luck with it man. Definitely a good choice. cool

|

7/11/2018 4:26 PM

Goo fo yoo

|

7/11/2018 4:33 PM

MX915 wrote:

You came to Jersey for a good deal? Now I've heard everything. tongue

Seriously though, how does that work? Did you have to pay ...more

Sean_Bassett wrote:

I moved to Jersey in September. Sucked it up and paid the sales tax, considered it a convience fee haha

MX915 wrote:

Ahhhh gotcha. Well anyway good luck with it man. Definitely a good choice. cool

Appreciate it man

|

7/11/2018 4:43 PM

Nice thumper



Had to dust off that word since scott summers is in this thread

|

7/11/2018 4:47 PM

Sweet, score another for the KTM/Husky crowd. Seems like everyone speaking with their wallets are either 2 stroking or going with a 450. No one going for any new 250Fs these days??

|

7/11/2018 5:24 PM

newmann wrote:

Sweet, score another for the KTM/Husky crowd. Seems like everyone speaking with their wallets are either 2 stroking or going ...more

Coming off a 15’ CRF250, I’m not a high revving aggressive rider so figured the 450 would be better for me in white or orange. Plus this bike weighs less then my old Honda 250

|

7/11/2018 5:25 PM

newmann wrote:

Sweet, score another for the KTM/Husky crowd. Seems like everyone speaking with their wallets are either 2 stroking or going ...more

I'm not a new bike buyer but god damn do they take a hit on re-sale on craigslist. I'd wager this is a big reason as well.

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

7/11/2018 5:31 PM

Nice. The guys at OCP are great.

|



Check out my projects - Lukaitis Photo - NJ Motocross - The Moto Pages The Privateer's Story

For help with motorsports marketing, media, and management visit ScottLukaitis.com

7/11/2018 5:40 PM

Did u get it as central jersey cycles?

|

7/11/2018 5:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2018 5:50 PM

That's a fine ride Clyde! Can't wait to see them kitted out.... the simple stock look is definitely clean though.

Love that their looking more and more like a futuristic version of of the early/mid 90s Huskys.. Like my 1993 WXC360 smile

Photo

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/11/2018 6:02 PM

SCOTTIMX203 wrote:

Did u get it as central jersey cycles?

Ocean County Powersports

|