Phoenix SX practice question

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2018 3:51 PM

Moved from So Cal to Arizona and I am going to SX for the first time at Phoenix. Can I watch practice, then leave to have dinner across the street and re-enter like I used to at Anaheim stadium?
Thanks.

|

1/9/2018 3:56 PM

yes but you cant re-enter after a certain time (6pm I think) so just make sure youre back in the stadium before the cut off

|

1/9/2018 3:57 PM

jakefortyeight wrote:

Moved from So Cal to Arizona and I am going to SX for the first time at Phoenix. Can I watch practice, then leave to have dinner across the street and re-enter like I used to at Anaheim stadium?
Thanks.

Yes this not a problem.

|

Grip it and rip it

1/9/2018 4:02 PM

DTHA70 wrote:

yes but you cant re-enter after a certain time (6pm I think) so just make sure youre back in the stadium before the cut off

Thanks! Was hoping to walk over to the Yard House across the street right after second 450 A practice for some food and a few beers. Sounds like it is do able!

|

1/9/2018 4:31 PM

jakefortyeight wrote:

Thanks! Was hoping to walk over to the Yard House across the street right after second 450 A practice for some food and a few beers. Sounds like it is do able!

its a bit of a walk from the stadium lol. I would just get some kick ass tamales (THE TAMALE SHOP) inside and find somewhere to get a nap.

|

1/9/2018 6:58 PM

DTHA70 wrote:

jakefortyeight wrote:

DTHA70 wrote:

its a bit of a walk from the stadium lol. I would just get some kick ass tamales (THE TAMALE SHOP) inside and find somewhere to get a nap.

I'll be doing the tamales also!!

|

1/9/2018 7:50 PM

jakefortyeight wrote:

DTHA70 wrote:

Motoman35 wrote:

I'll be doing the tamales also!!

I am going for the Taco...

|

1/10/2018 12:29 PM

Looking at my tickets for Phoenix, is everything starting an hour early. Shows gates and quality starting at 11.00, opening ceremony 5.30pm

|

1/10/2018 2:48 PM

Tonynz wrote:

Looking at my tickets for Phoenix, is everything starting an hour early. Shows gates and quality starting at 11.00, opening ceremony 5.30pm

1hour off west coast maybe

|

1/10/2018 3:16 PM

Tonynz wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

1hour off west coast maybe

That’s what I thought, but checked Supercross live site shows the same thing. We went last year sure it started at normal time. Not a major as we are staying at Hamton Inn by the stadium.

|

1/10/2018 8:21 PM

jakefortyeight wrote:

I am going for the Taco...

I love it....

|