Phoenix Amateur SX Squid

dkg
1/30/2018 8:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2018 8:31pm
MXMattii wrote:
If Feld would give two cents about people they would quite Amateur SX, I mean how long will it take before someone crashes and ends up...
If Feld would give two cents about people they would quite Amateur SX, I mean how long will it take before someone crashes and ends up in a wheelchair permanently? Just because he thought he could handle a SX track, because he's the king in the B-races on cornfields?! Oh and not the Dungey like cornfields. Or because someone thought he could handle it because he saw all Kawasaki's science of supercross repos at the broadcasts.
With this logic, SX should never exist since trying it is too dangerous for anyone to start. Contrary to your assumptions, the Amateur SX on Sunday at Anaheim is probably the safest place around to try and learn SX. Consider that you have a tamed down SX track professionally designed taking in consideration flagging and emergency access with trained emergency personnel present. Oh, and by the way, the facility is within about 1 mile of the premier level one trauma facility in Orange County. Seems ideal to me.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
1/30/2018 8:26pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2018 8:27pm
If you want to be a douche bag, don’t do it on a public track with other riders.... plain and simple.

Hopefully this group all chokes on tide pods.

The Shop

enketchum
1/30/2018 11:39pm
slipdog wrote:
Sure as shit seems like a lot of first time posters coming in here standing up for this Butters guy.
GuyB wrote:
Yeah, somewhere I'm sure there's an IG comment suggesting that everyone run over here and Fight The Power. Those that want to play nice? Have fun...
Yeah, somewhere I'm sure there's an IG comment suggesting that everyone run over here and Fight The Power.

Those that want to play nice? Have fun. Those who want to just throw some TP and egg the place won't be around long.
Are you saying that the QUADGOD69 username is now up for grabs...??
Lucifa.
1/31/2018 12:38am
MotoMo165 wrote:
#shopButtery
Is that some sort of new filter oil?
Lucifa.
1/31/2018 12:40am
Lucifa. wrote:
Butter waffle kid, is that you? 1. Whats your take on flat billed hats, ears in or out? 2. Do you torque your sprocket bolts? 3...
Butter waffle kid, is that you?
1. Whats your take on flat billed hats, ears in or out?
2. Do you torque your sprocket bolts?
3. Do you enjoy eating pizza and taking naps?
4. Did you know some blowhole has been signing up with multiple usernames and making you look like a little tosser?

Get back to me broski.
core moto brah. cause nothing says 'hardcore 90's motocross' than a 84# kid wearing a lei.

https://scontent-dft4-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/22e4d726034fbe1f92f78187550…

That is hardcore man. I now see what those one post wonders were wanking on about.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1936th
1/31/2018 2:10am
Whos parents let their kid go out and embarrass them like that? If he did have the skill why would they pay for him to ride...
Whos parents let their kid go out and embarrass them like that? If he did have the skill why would they pay for him to ride like that?
It was a prank. I aint gonna blame the pranksters. Blame the promoter. They coulda pulled him off the track at any point and they didnt...
It was a prank.

I aint gonna blame the pranksters. Blame the promoter. They coulda pulled him off the track at any point and they didnt. That’s why the OP is wrong on this.

Why was the stunt not blatantly obvious? Because the entire event was squid city. Search “#amateurSX” on IG and you’ll find tons of videos of dudes that look like “Brandon’s First Race”.

They’d probably do best to have less classes. Some variations of ProAm, A, & B.

A “C” class & then even a Beginner class at this type of event is inviting trouble.

C class should be reserved for actual novices still learning to ride. And a Amateur SX aint the place to learn to ride.
Have you ever watched C class at LL's? We just raced C class for the first time at an AX. There were NO beginners in our class, out of 21 riders I think 3 where a little goonish, and the rest could RIDE.... They did have a beginners class.

I think the officials should have pulled the kid off the track. Then his Dad or somebody should have placed a foot dead square in his ass.....

1/31/2018 8:21am
sgrimmxdad wrote:
Have you ever watched C class at LL's? We just raced C class for the first time at an AX. There were NO beginners in our...
Have you ever watched C class at LL's? We just raced C class for the first time at an AX. There were NO beginners in our class, out of 21 riders I think 3 where a little goonish, and the rest could RIDE.... They did have a beginners class.

I think the officials should have pulled the kid off the track. Then his Dad or somebody should have placed a foot dead square in his ass.....

No doubt. “C” class at LL’s is basically just a extension of B class.

And people wonder why racing numbers are down. Sandbagging or lack of fair skill placement KILLS amateur sports.
ab
1/31/2018 8:52am
I use to follow that guy buttery on Instagram but had to unfollow. To much douchebag actions.
Sadly, the guy can ride a dirtbike with a high level of skill.
mx317
1/31/2018 9:01am
Track doesn't look any worse than local night races around here. It was tamed down and a good place to start learning some SX skills.
C-Dubs805
1/29/2021 12:40pm
Dude you guys are just mad Buttery parties with chicks hotter than your wives where back in their primes. GET A CLUE
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/29/2021 1:10pm
C-Dubs805 wrote:
Dude you guys are just mad Buttery parties with chicks hotter than your wives where back in their primes. GET A CLUE
Speaking of getting a clue...

Who the fuck signs up to revive a 3 year old thread?
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
1/29/2021 1:42pm
C-Dubs805 wrote:
Good afternoon C-Dubs805, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. You seem like a very educated young man, so I hope you appreciate that I'm just helping when I tell you it is "were" not "where". Have a fine day, sir.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/29/2021 1:52pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Good afternoon C-Dubs805, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. You seem like a very educated young man, so I hope you appreciate that I'm just...
Good afternoon C-Dubs805, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. You seem like a very educated young man, so I hope you appreciate that I'm just helping when I tell you it is "were" not "where". Have a fine day, sir.
Grinning

* make your acquaintance.

Sorry GrapeApe.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
1/29/2021 1:56pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Good afternoon C-Dubs805, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. You seem like a very educated young man, so I hope you appreciate that I'm just...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Grinning

* make your acquaintance.

Sorry GrapeApe.
Dammit Maverick, you just ruined my weekend. Now, do I edit and pretend it never happened? Or leave my ignorance out there for all to see Angry
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/29/2021 2:04pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Dammit Maverick, you just ruined my weekend. Now, do I edit and pretend it never happened? Or leave my ignorance out there for all to see...
Dammit Maverick, you just ruined my weekend. Now, do I edit and pretend it never happened? Or leave my ignorance out there for all to see Angry
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
plowboy
1/29/2021 2:49pm
I vaguely remember this thread. I had the same impression this time around. The folks that told this kid he was ready to hit an SX track (tamed down or not) are really to blame. Super lucky he's not seriously hurt or worse. Surviving supercross is difficult for the uber talented...watching someone without the sense to understand they don't have the skill required isn't funny. I've tried my hand at SX...it only took a couple of laps for my brain to yell..."get the Hell outta here".
Camp332
1/29/2021 3:13pm
Bro, I'm old. I love Buttery and Medium Boy! They crack me up.
xrmark
1/29/2021 4:21pm
C-Dubs805 wrote:
Two of the biggest douchebags and clowns anytime they go to the track. I’ve yet to see any girl worth a shit in there vids, All there chicks are blown out IE hoes who’ve been ran through. Kids are try hards
SEE ARE125
1/29/2021 6:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2021 6:27pm
What in the actual mindfuck. This thread is so old I’ve never even seen it, until I read the second post and realized that I had in fact been here before. I can’t explain it in text, but that was like some twilight zone shit.
1/30/2021 6:01am
xrmark wrote:
Two of the biggest douchebags and clowns anytime they go to the track. I’ve yet to see any girl worth a shit in there vids, All...
Two of the biggest douchebags and clowns anytime they go to the track. I’ve yet to see any girl worth a shit in there vids, All there chicks are blown out IE hoes who’ve been ran through. Kids are try hards
So we’re using women as the new “show me your bank balance?”

Let’s see your wife bud.
kkawboy14
1/30/2021 6:09am
1) if your gonna enter a race with spectators, expect to be cheered or jeered!

2) if you enter a race in front of spectators that you have no business being in, expect to be laughed at!

3) happens all the time at amateur singing events “who told this chic she could sing? Doesn’t she have any friends that would be honest with her?”
xrmark
1/31/2021 7:42am
So we’re using women as the new “show me your bank balance?”

Let’s see your wife bud.
Just another reason why that kids a tool. And not good for the moto community. Crusty demons and metal mulisha already happened. They are a really sad try hard version of that and that’s all they ever will be.

Post a reply to: Phoenix Amateur SX Squid

The Latest