Phoenix Amateur SX Squid

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2018 2:20 PM

Guys like this are going to ruin it for everyone. Guess they are going to have to have every rider blow into a breathalyzer before they race now? Not sure if he was drunk or that's just his lack of skill, but this is pretty dangerous if you ask me....

First and last race for @medium.boy ?? @buttery_films

A post shared by The Official Moto Fails of IG (@moto.fails) on

|

1/29/2018 2:23 PM

Glad to see Brandon is still pursuing his Supercross dreams. I thought he hung the boots up.

|

1/29/2018 2:23 PM

Love the music

|

1/29/2018 2:24 PM

What a stain, I can't stand Buttery. Unfortunately kids and a few adults seem to be buying into this guys behavior.

|

1/29/2018 2:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2018 2:31 PM

Being dumb and 20 y/o once, I could see how they thought this was funny, but they also probably don’t understand how serious of an impact that could have.

|

1/29/2018 3:38 PM

If Feld would give two cents about people they would quite Amateur SX, I mean how long will it take before someone crashes and ends up in a wheelchair permanently? Just because he thought he could handle a SX track, because he's the king in the B-races on cornfields?! Oh and not the Dungey like cornfields. Or because someone thought he could handle it because he saw all Kawasaki's science of supercross repos at the broadcasts.

|

1/29/2018 3:39 PM

Back I 2006 we were racing amateur supercross in Aneheim and we were waiting for the race in the tunnel. Kid on 85 jump of the berm and landed right next to all the way in the tunnel on metal railing. How ever he was ok and his dad had him race again later on the evening. Insane

|

Born in Prague,living in LA,so if you don't like my spelling,blow me!

18 YZ450F
16 Yamaha YXZ 1000R
17 Yamaha MT-10 FZ-10 165 Hp RWP
06 CRF450X street legal supermoto
06 RM250 smoker
1992 CR250R basket case
2006 CRF50

1/29/2018 3:57 PM

Amateur supercross has been going on for decades... fast kids handle it no problem.. not everyone is fadt

|

1/29/2018 4:01 PM

Since when do they let people race with only numbers on the front plate?

|

1/29/2018 4:04 PM

The clip of him drinking was from the SX the night before.

The clips from amateur day were purely lack of skill, haha.

|

1/29/2018 5:05 PM

Gabriel J wrote:

Since when do they let people race with only numbers on the front plate?

They have transponders on probably. When I race I usually only run a front number.

|

1/29/2018 5:12 PM

Fake news?

|

1/29/2018 5:21 PM

MXMattii wrote:

If Feld would give two cents about people they would quite Amateur SX, I mean how long will it take before someone crashes and ends up in a wheelchair permanently? Just because he thought he could handle a SX track, because he's the king in the B-races on cornfields?! Oh and not the Dungey like cornfields. Or because someone thought he could handle it because he saw all Kawasaki's science of supercross repos at the broadcasts.

Did you see the amateur track at Anaheim? Kid on a 50 jumped everything. There are much more dangerous tracks all over and people get injured racing on any track. There's nothing wrong with what they are doing.

|

1/29/2018 5:25 PM

Just looks like a bunch of douchebags. I scrolled through his Instagram that included a video of then stealing people's Christmas trees. One thing I didn't see was any girls. Guess him and his little buddies just drink and have a circle j***.

|

1/29/2018 5:44 PM

Guess thats why they call it amateur????

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF

1/29/2018 6:37 PM

MXMattii wrote:

This is the attitude that's going to ruin it for everyone, not the kid. If people want to give it a try then let them, the track is tamed down insanely, and the attitude of "I think it's dangerous so nobody else should be able to do it" pisses me off to no end. I don't need anyone looking out for my safety but me, if I want to try it they who the hell is anyone else to say I can't give it a try? I don't need a nanny on my dirtbike, the government does enough of that everywhere else. Unless there's a major kicker on a jump face or something blatantly unsafe, Feld shouldn't have any moral responsibility on this one, let riders ride and push themselves to progress.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

1/29/2018 7:49 PM

I’m thinking all of this has to be from practice because he actually got 3rd in the beginner class main (4th in his heat). There was 17 racers total in the main too. So, either this was a little bit of goon riding, or there was 14 other racers getting even more sketchy than this. blink

|

1/29/2018 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2018 7:56 PM

Definitely goon riding....you can tell by his form on the bike. If he was out of control, he wouldn't have such good positioning. Looks like a page out of Ronnie Mac's book to me.

edit: maybe call it squid riding.

|

1/29/2018 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2018 9:01 PM

Joe512 wrote:

Just looks like a bunch of douchebags. I scrolled through his Instagram that included a video of then stealing people's Christmas trees. One thing I didn't see was any girls. Guess him and his little buddies just drink and have a circle j***.

1)Alright in the vid on instagram, you can clearly see BUTTERY’s bike in BUTTERY’s house behind BUTTERY’s Christmas tree, so I can’t seem to find a clue on how you call that stealing. 2) Buttery brings back the roots of riding, and that’s getting on you bike, having fun, and not worrying about anything else but fun, and that’s the most important part of riding. So next time I’d suggest you look a little deeper before you falsely accuse someone of stealing, it’s not that hard.

|

1/29/2018 8:59 PM

Everyone complains that kids these days only sit around and play video games but the minute they actually do anything other then that it’s either people like you bitching or old people calling the cops. These guys look like they’re always having a good time so good for them. Let them have fun and get a clue.

|

1/29/2018 9:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2018 9:03 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Glad to see Brandon is still pursuing his Supercross dreams. I thought he hung the boots up.

My initial thoughts were same as yours.

Damn, this guy took 3rd in beginner?

Half of me is bummed I didnt race. The other half is happy my bike wasn’t destroyed by a goon.

Good to see it was actually a true “beginner” class. I suppose hahahaha

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

1/29/2018 9:04 PM

I like it. If C Class riders riding out of control are a hazard, then we have a big problem with the sport.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

1/29/2018 9:20 PM

Hope you guys found that clue you were looking for!

|

1/29/2018 9:31 PM

My god some of y'all must've really missed out on your twenties. Buttery and his crew bring back that core 90's moto vibe, something this sport needs again. Out of all the Phoenix amateur sx entries I bet those guys had the most fun.

GET A CLUE!!!!!!

|

1/29/2018 10:54 PM

If you don't like Buttery, you're a kook plain and simple. Dude is living the dream. They should get serious and make a full length Crusty-type video with a big ass premiere.

|

1/29/2018 11:24 PM

I get that you kids are trying to be edgy and cool, but it's irresponsible to pull those antics in an actual race, where other riders or track crew might be endangered. However if you want to go out in the desert with your peers and jump off a cliff...i would definitely watch that.

|

1/29/2018 11:27 PM

get a 7D body off ebay for 500$ make some shitty clips and overlay some trendy rap songs = "filmmaker"

|

-'09 KX500AF

- '19 KX450F

1/29/2018 11:59 PM

GET A CLUUUE

|

1/30/2018 12:20 AM

Why is everyone so sensitive. I'm actually laughing pretty hard. If you don't get it then GET A CLUE!

Fun weekend

A post shared by Eli Steria (@medium.boy) on

|

1/30/2018 2:55 AM

dirtworldmx wrote:

I get that you kids are trying to be edgy and cool, but it's irresponsible to pull those antics in an actual race, where other riders or track crew might be endangered. However if you want to go out in the desert with your peers and jump off a cliff...i would definitely watch that.

This for sure.

|