Pete Fox on making it Cool

CivBars
|
newmann
10/15/2019 11:17am
Have to watch that one later, Pete's a cool individual. Reminds me I have to buy a new set of Fox gear. Nothing quite like finding your gear bag over in the corner a couple weeks after you got flooded. Thought I'd just wash it all until I unzipped the bag.SickLaughing
Holigan
10/15/2019 11:50am
newmann wrote:
Have to watch that one later, Pete's a cool individual. Reminds me I have to buy a new set of Fox gear. Nothing quite like finding...
Have to watch that one later, Pete's a cool individual. Reminds me I have to buy a new set of Fox gear. Nothing quite like finding your gear bag over in the corner a couple weeks after you got flooded. Thought I'd just wash it all until I unzipped the bag.SickLaughing
That has to be bad to throw away gear
CivBars
10/15/2019 7:05pm
newmann wrote:
Have to watch that one later, Pete's a cool individual. Reminds me I have to buy a new set of Fox gear. Nothing quite like finding...
Floods are the worst. Sorry to hear. Silver lining is that you get new gear!
gnarwhip
10/15/2019 7:59pm
Don’t have time to watch that, but isn’t he designing clothes for Kanye West right now?

Post a reply to: Pete Fox on making it Cool

The Latest