Personal trainers

stangkag
Ive been debating hiring a personal trainer, someone to help keep me motivated and accountable. Anyone know of any mx personal trainers that might be able to help get me in shape.

Thanks Kyle
|
ElliotB16
1/31/2020 2:15pm
Coach Robb Beams has a program on his website you can do. Eat clean and work on your cardio is the biggest thing in moto.
1/31/2020 3:49pm
I 2nd Coach Robb's program. Worked with him for several years. Went from mid-pack to wining races. Brought my fitness way up for GP's (1.5hr races). Ultimately reaching a life goal of winning a GP series.

Dropped weight, got strong, and no more arm pump.

One of his strengths is his ability to easily convey information, making it easy to understand and execute.

Good dude, motivating, learned a ton, worth it.

Best of luck.
GarySemics
2/1/2020 11:04am
I have a Motocross/Training subscription based website. Subscribers can always email with questions. It comes with a free app, so u can watch across mobile devices, Roku, Amazon Fire, est. Can also download the content. Click here, then click “See what’s included’ before u subscribe. Currently running a 7 Day Free Trial. It’s easy to cancel at anytime.
7eleven
2/1/2020 12:52pm
Motivation and accountability come from within!

The Shop

Monk
2/1/2020 1:14pm
stangkag wrote:
Ive been debating hiring a personal trainer, someone to help keep me motivated and accountable. Anyone know of any mx personal trainers that might be able...
Ive been debating hiring a personal trainer, someone to help keep me motivated and accountable. Anyone know of any mx personal trainers that might be able to help get me in shape.

Thanks Kyle
A good personal trainer is a great tool to help show you proper technique and form and start you off on a plan...but also a easy way to make your wallet lighter if not used properly. You can pay alot of money for not alot of gains

As mentioned, hiring one to make you accountable shouldn't be the motivation as that's all within.. Set a small goal like going to the gym 1x a week and stick to it for a while, eventually working your way to 2x a week, possibly 3...

Post a reply to: Personal trainers

The Latest