Perhaps Malcolm Stewart needs more time at the track and gym than at the hairdresser's?

robkinuk
Edited Date/Time 3/5/2017 3:16pm
Watched Toronto last night and it was embarrassing to watch Malcolm Stewart plummet from 5th place to deep back in the pack!
Love Malcolm's personality but he doesn't look to be in shape at all. Perhaps this is why the top teams ignored him in their team picks for 2017?
Seems like he has lots of natural talent,just not the work ethic to bring it all together!
|
AlexB289
Fantasy
3271st
3/5/2017 3:19pm
Well it was cause he was in his moto van, not the 365 rig.
RandyS
3/5/2017 3:22pm
Looks a lot like big bro the last 5 or so years, kills it in 5+2, not so much in 20+2.
machine
3/5/2017 3:22pm
He looks a little on the heavy side on that bike.
NeedMoto
3/5/2017 3:26pm
5 laps in, hes looking for the white flag to come out. Great talent! Conditioning... not so much Sad

The Shop

mxb2
3/5/2017 3:27pm
machine wrote:
Needs more time.
tempura
3/5/2017 3:29pm
He needs another "Dear Mookie" from TeamGreen lol...
3/5/2017 3:31pm
How dare you....insensitive boob!
Don't you know he owns a French Bulldog?
He'll be just fine!

He's already performed similar "anchor drops" this year (I watched one live), they just had all the TV cameras on him for a few laps while it was happening this time....
philG
3/5/2017 3:35pm
Cant disagree with that .. blowing out of his arse after 5 laps .
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/5/2017 3:42pm
He has more than enough speed. His corner speed is insane. Just need a good trainer.
He has one sitting at home with a newborn that has work with arguably the best trainer in the game. I'm sure if he really wanted to put the work in he would of figure it out by now. He had all summer to get in shape for supercross. Not sure why he sat on his ass all summer instead of getting in shape. It's not like he was injured. The I don't have a bike to ride excuse doesn't change the fact that you can still put in the work in the gym. I understand that you still need to ride a bike but it's not like he doesn't know how to ride one. His physical fitness could of been there at the start of the series and he could of just raced himself into bike/moto shape as the rounds progress. That's not to mention that if he didn't have a bike to ride this summer that family has a lot of resources to get bikes. Even if that means going out to buy one. What's a couple thousand dollars out of the 500k or so that he received for his 250 championship?
tobz
3/5/2017 3:42pm
All about the image bro, A. Enticknap is living proof of that.
TymeMoto
3/5/2017 3:45pm
tobz wrote:
722 makes mains, BRO
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/5/2017 3:58pm
tobz wrote:
TymeMoto wrote:
722 makes mains, BRO
???? So does Malcolm.
Crush
3/5/2017 4:07pm
Do you really need to go to a hairdresser for dreads? Isn't it one and done?
Radman66
3/5/2017 4:20pm
I guess it's the cool thing to do now to go on the Internet and talk trash on the Stewart brothers
TSCHAM101
3/5/2017 4:27pm
He's going through some stuff, quit bagging on the guy.

Question
3/5/2017 4:35pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2017 4:36pm
He has more than enough speed. His corner speed is insane. Just need a good trainer.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
He has one sitting at home with a newborn that has work with arguably the best trainer in the game. I'm sure if he really wanted...
He has one sitting at home with a newborn that has work with arguably the best trainer in the game. I'm sure if he really wanted to put the work in he would of figure it out by now. He had all summer to get in shape for supercross. Not sure why he sat on his ass all summer instead of getting in shape. It's not like he was injured. The I don't have a bike to ride excuse doesn't change the fact that you can still put in the work in the gym. I understand that you still need to ride a bike but it's not like he doesn't know how to ride one. His physical fitness could of been there at the start of the series and he could of just raced himself into bike/moto shape as the rounds progress. That's not to mention that if he didn't have a bike to ride this summer that family has a lot of resources to get bikes. Even if that means going out to buy one. What's a couple thousand dollars out of the 500k or so that he received for his 250 championship?
Nothing Mookie related but it is interesting money talk. I don't know how much tax goes away from this bonus type. Wouldn't it be wiser to do a 1 million dollars bonus over 20 years? Or 100k then 900k over 20 years?
malachi177
3/5/2017 4:41pm
machine wrote:
I agree. Why he wouldn't train before the season started instead of "riding into shape" is beyond me. He's fast as hell for a handful of laps, then that ginormous anchor gets thrown out.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/5/2017 4:44pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
He has one sitting at home with a newborn that has work with arguably the best trainer in the game. I'm sure if he really wanted...
Question wrote:
Nothing Mookie related but it is interesting money talk. I don't know how much tax goes away from this bonus type. Wouldn't it be wiser to...
Nothing Mookie related but it is interesting money talk. I don't know how much tax goes away from this bonus type. Wouldn't it be wiser to do a 1 million dollars bonus over 20 years? Or 100k then 900k over 20 years?
Florida has no income tax and the 250 class doesn't pay million dollar bonuses. I'm not sure how bonuses are taxes. If he pays federal tax on his bonus than he would be left with just over 330k. Plenty left over to go buy a bike.
Rockinar
3/5/2017 4:44pm
machine wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Needs more time.

The Stewarts need to just go away. James is done and Mookie looks like he's just out there because he has nothing else to do on weekends because big brother is busy bouncing babies on his knee.

I feel bad for Ride365.com who wasted a ton of cash on him. Makes me want to buy parts from them to help them out.
Premixed112
3/5/2017 4:45pm
So many people on here that know exactly what Malcolm did during the off season, and know all the answers LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing Do any of you guys live at the Stewart compound?
Steve 396
Possibly. He does but only he can determine that. I thought he would be finishing better by now as well......
TeamGreen
tempura wrote:
He just needs more time on that bike.

His program got started real late.
3/5/2017 4:46pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2017 5:25pm
Everything isn't about race, but mentioning his dreads which require little maintenance from a hairdresser, you have to ask yourself would you question guys like Roczen/Bogle etc who obviously see a barber regularly? soooo he has a hairstyle you know literally nothing about but that's somehow his problem? Completely irrelevant how he or any of the other guys wear their hair?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/5/2017 4:47pm
Crush wrote:
Do you really need to go to a hairdresser for dreads? Isn't it one and done?
Malcolm's dreads are extensions. That's why he needs to go to the hairdresser's.

Real ones, are one and done and just need upkeep if not they just clump all together and looks even more like shit.
tempura
3/5/2017 4:56pm
tempura wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
He just needs more time on that bike.

His program got started real late.
Agree.
Although his lack of fitness or stamina is something he should have worked harder on preseason.
He has speed, but can't maintain it.
Chugger
3/5/2017 5:18pm
So many people on here that know exactly what Malcolm did during the off season, and know all the answers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh...
So many people on here that know exactly what Malcolm did during the off season, and know all the answers LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing Do any of you guys live at the Stewart compound?
The op and Mookie go fishing together Bro. I hear they're pretty good at it too, op likes to bag himself a whale or two on threads right here on Vital.......
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
3/5/2017 5:28pm
So many people on here that know exactly what Malcolm did during the off season, and know all the answers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh...
Chugger wrote:
The op and Mookie go fishing together Bro. I hear they're pretty good at it too, op likes to bag himself a whale or two on...
The op and Mookie go fishing together Bro. I hear they're pretty good at it too, op likes to bag himself a whale or two on threads right here on Vital.......
if that's fishing. he is using truth baitLaughing

theres no way he is training at the level he should. i have mookie fever too. i would love to see him with dungey or tomac fitness. come on mookie! go get it.
JSmith
3/5/2017 5:39pm
Malcolm looks WAY out of shape.
F.B
3/5/2017 5:48pm
Where would he find the time for his cryptic instagram posts if he trained seriously?

Post a reply to: Perhaps Malcolm Stewart needs more time at the track and gym than at the hairdresser's?

The Latest