Ferrandis trying to take out jett

mauidex
1/20/2020 7:45am Edited Date/Time 1/20/2020 5:10pm
Somewhere there was a photo posted of Dylan attempting to “pass” Jett next lap the same way but in a really bad spot. That’s the problem is gotta slow down his tactics. Anybody know where that photo is??
|
IWreckALot
1/20/2020 7:58am
mauidex wrote:
Somewhere there was a photo posted of Dylan attempting to “pass” Jett next lap the same way but in a really bad spot. That’s the problem...
Somewhere there was a photo posted of Dylan attempting to “pass” Jett next lap the same way but in a really bad spot. That’s the problem is gotta slow down his tactics. Anybody know where that photo is??
Ferrandis will ride differently next week. That isn't his MO to ride like that. He's normally the appropriate amount of aggressive but I think he was just frustrated from not winning the first two rounds and went overkill at A2.
Sideways
1/20/2020 8:05am
mauidex wrote:
Somewhere there was a photo posted of Dylan attempting to “pass” Jett next lap the same way but in a really bad spot. That’s the problem...
IWreckALot wrote:
Ferrandis will ride differently next week. That isn't his MO to ride like that. He's normally the appropriate amount of aggressive but I think he was...
Ferrandis will ride differently next week. That isn't his MO to ride like that. He's normally the appropriate amount of aggressive but I think he was just frustrated from not winning the first two rounds and went overkill at A2.
Exactly, hes been here for what 4years? He has never done this before, Hes not like Barcia.

Can people just get over it!? Its like you never seen a very aggressive "pass" before. He said he effed up and apologized. Move on.
RG1
1/20/2020 8:27am
He did nothing wrong with Jett

The Shop

Hank_Thrill
1/20/2020 8:31am Edited Date/Time 1/20/2020 8:32am
I’m a huge fan of Jett and Dylan. Jett put himself in that position by crashing himself the first time. I’m glad Jett kept it on two wheels when Dylan ran it in on him. Dylan was probably surprised he still went for the triple.
davistld01
1/20/2020 8:32am
Two riders want the same line...neither wants to give it up. You get what Jett got.
SBO
1/20/2020 8:36am
everyone is drunk on the jett pass. I watched webb pass tomac doing the same move.... but tomac checked up being a veteran racer. Jett was also going balls out for a win.
snackfedbear
1/20/2020 8:38am
I was watching it in person and the move was sketchy. Really surprised Jett didn’t clean Dylan out before the second set of whoops.
mauidex
1/20/2020 8:41am
well if I'm wrong I'm wrong and thats fine, just hate to see a "new" Friese from a couple years ago playing rollerball instead of at least attempting clean passes............guess we'll see
slipdog
1/20/2020 8:43am
Dylan's move on Craig was exactly the same as the move he put on Jet but he came in hotter with Craig and couldn't get turned out of it in time just like Craig couldn't back out as he was more than committed by the time he saw Dylan coming in.

The difference between the two was a millisecond of misjudgment in the Craig situation and you have to concede that either Dylan made an overly aggressive mistake, or he was just trying to purposely take out everyone he could. Which seems more logical?
hamncheeze
1/20/2020 8:44am
SBO wrote:
everyone is drunk on the jett pass. I watched webb pass tomac doing the same move.... but tomac checked up being a veteran racer. Jett was...
everyone is drunk on the jett pass. I watched webb pass tomac doing the same move.... but tomac checked up being a veteran racer. Jett was also going balls out for a win.
Exactly.
FuzzyLogic
1/20/2020 8:46am
davistld01 wrote:
Two riders want the same line...neither wants to give it up. You get what Jett got.
and what was that... the lead out of the corner?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
1/20/2020 8:56am
Give me a break... if anything that was Jetts fault.
Momus
1/20/2020 8:56am
mauidex wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
Ferrandis will ride differently next week. That isn't his MO to ride like that. He's normally the appropriate amount of aggressive but I think he was...
Jett flogged him in the heat race.

Dylan was out to give a riding lesson to a young pup ;-)
wasummer46
1/20/2020 9:04am
I guess everyone forgot about this "clean" move, from this "clean" rider.
Everyone has a hard time criticizing someone with broken English thinking they're insulting someone with mental issues.
Ferrandis is a dirty racer, sorry to bring that to everyone's attention.
Zaugg
1/20/2020 9:13am
crusty_xx wrote:
Please elaborate...seems like your contribution to this situation is stirring shit in multiple threads.

We get it...you love Dylan Ferrandis.

You can't argue that Dylan has been riding desperate and making rookie mistakes. He's a veteran and champion. I would expect this kind of riding from a rookie, not from Dylan.

Did he purposefully try to take out Jett (or even Craig)? No...I don't think so. Was he riding like a complete bobo? Yes...absolutely.

TeamGreen
1/20/2020 9:19am
slipdog wrote:
Dylan's move on Craig was exactly the same as the move he put on Jet but he came in hotter with Craig and couldn't get turned...
Dylan's move on Craig was exactly the same as the move he put on Jet but he came in hotter with Craig and couldn't get turned out of it in time just like Craig couldn't back out as he was more than committed by the time he saw Dylan coming in.

The difference between the two was a millisecond of misjudgment in the Craig situation and you have to concede that either Dylan made an overly aggressive mistake, or he was just trying to purposely take out everyone he could. Which seems more logical?
Thank you
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
1/20/2020 9:38am
crusty_xx wrote:
Zaugg wrote:
Please elaborate...seems like your contribution to this situation is stirring shit in multiple threads. We get it...you love Dylan Ferrandis. You can't argue that Dylan has...
Please elaborate...seems like your contribution to this situation is stirring shit in multiple threads.

You can't argue that Dylan has been riding desperate and making rookie mistakes. He's a veteran and champion. I would expect this kind of riding from a rookie, not from Dylan.

Did he purposefully try to take out Jett (or even Craig)? No...I don't think so. Was he riding like a complete bobo? Yes...absolutely.

Please elaborate? I do not think that DF tried to take out Jett. Clear enough?

And I'm not a Ferrandis fan, I wanted to see Jett win. But that doesn't change the fact that he did nothing wrong with Jett.
Webb pulled the exact same move on Tomac in lap 1 of the heat race. Tomac slowed down, pass was made - No problem. Jett left the gas on as he didn't want to give up the position. Understandably - but the dangerous situation was his own fault. Ferrandis hat the inside line.

If stating an opinion is "stirring shit" then I guess this forum is for stirring shit.
SBO
1/20/2020 12:07pm
wasummer46 wrote:
I guess everyone forgot about this "clean" move, from this "clean" rider. Everyone has a hard time criticizing someone with broken English thinking they're insulting someone...
Everyone has a hard time criticizing someone with broken English thinking they're insulting someone with mental issues.
alessi did it first
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/20/2020 12:23pm
mauidex wrote:
hope so, seems new riding style????

https://youtu.be/C8tqNLk59d4
Re-Post: Accidentally deleted my comment.

Did you watch that race? What they didn't show in that clip is that after the race was over, he rode over to Hill, apologized to him, and they shook hands

He then immediately apologized again when he was interviewed and explained what happened. He over jumped going into the corner and missed the brake.

Taking out riders is not his riding style.
struth
1/20/2020 12:33pm
wasummer46 wrote:
I guess everyone forgot about this "clean" move, from this "clean" rider. Everyone has a hard time criticizing someone with broken English thinking they're insulting someone...
Bloody ancient history that incident ,like 6 years ago or more
1/20/2020 1:03pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Zaugg wrote:
Please elaborate...seems like your contribution to this situation is stirring shit in multiple threads. We get it...you love Dylan Ferrandis. You can't argue that Dylan has...

crusty_xx wrote:
Please elaborate? I do not think that DF tried to take out Jett. Clear enough? And I'm not a Ferrandis fan, I wanted to see Jett...

And I'm not a Ferrandis fan, I wanted to see Jett win. But that doesn't change the fact that he did nothing wrong with Jett.
Webb pulled the exact same move on Tomac in lap 1 of the heat race. Tomac slowed down, pass was made - No problem. Jett left the gas on as he didn't want to give up the position. Understandably - but the dangerous situation was his own fault. Ferrandis hat the inside line.

If stating an opinion is "stirring shit" then I guess this forum is for stirring shit.
I'll take a go. Dylan did the classic SX move in a 90 corner where you have to go wide to hit a different jump combo. He tried to block Jett's ability to triple by parking himself on the lip before Jett got there, forcing him to brake. Dylan also gave him just enough room to not fully block him and didn't park it against the tuff blocks which is why Jett called his bluff and went for it. It was ballsy but it didn't pay off. And it didn't pay off on the next straight either. That shows a lack of SX experience which is understandable for his age and lack of race time on a SX track.

An experienced SX racer, leading on the last lap, goes inside to prevent that from ever transpiring because they know the dangers of going wide to gain .2 seconds. They've either had it happen before or done it to someone else before. Dylan knew that because of his SX experience. That's why he dove inside when he saw Jett go wide. Jett endangered himself by trying to jump through Dylan to still triple. That also shows a lack of experience. The kid is a SX greenhorn and fears nothing because he hasn't experienced enough to be fearful.

The kid has a bright future. He'll learn.
1/20/2020 1:10pm
mauidex wrote:
Still whinging Jesus Christ
SoCalMX70
1/20/2020 1:13pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[i]Re-Post: Accidentally deleted my comment. [/i] Did you watch that race? What they didn't show in that clip is that after the race was over, he...
Re-Post: Accidentally deleted my comment.

Did you watch that race? What they didn't show in that clip is that after the race was over, he rode over to Hill, apologized to him, and they shook hands

He then immediately apologized again when he was interviewed and explained what happened. He over jumped going into the corner and missed the brake.

Taking out riders is not his riding style.
He apologized to Craig too. Guess he can just keep apologizing his way through the field then Silly

Joking aside, I don't think Ferrandis intentionally took out Craig, but that doesn't really matter. It happened, and those types of actions (accidental or not) tend to have consequences. He now gets to feel the wraith of the fans for the rest of the year and wonder whether or not an apology to Craig was enough to squash it.
1/20/2020 1:13pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2020 1:14pm
Almost punts a 16 year old on the take off of a triple after cleaning his teammate out.

I hope someone really punts his ass.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
1/20/2020 2:20pm
Zaugg wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:
Please elaborate? I do not think that DF tried to take out Jett. Clear enough? And I'm not a Ferrandis fan, I wanted to see Jett...

I'll take a go. Dylan did the classic SX move in a 90 corner where you have to go wide to hit a different jump combo...
I'll take a go. Dylan did the classic SX move in a 90 corner where you have to go wide to hit a different jump combo. He tried to block Jett's ability to triple by parking himself on the lip before Jett got there, forcing him to brake. Dylan also gave him just enough room to not fully block him and didn't park it against the tuff blocks which is why Jett called his bluff and went for it. It was ballsy but it didn't pay off. And it didn't pay off on the next straight either. That shows a lack of SX experience which is understandable for his age and lack of race time on a SX track.

An experienced SX racer, leading on the last lap, goes inside to prevent that from ever transpiring because they know the dangers of going wide to gain .2 seconds. They've either had it happen before or done it to someone else before. Dylan knew that because of his SX experience. That's why he dove inside when he saw Jett go wide. Jett endangered himself by trying to jump through Dylan to still triple. That also shows a lack of experience. The kid is a SX greenhorn and fears nothing because he hasn't experienced enough to be fearful.

The kid has a bright future. He'll learn.
No doubt he will. Actually he could have probably cut underneath Ferrandis and taken the right lane in the rhythm section. But it's easy to judge from the couch... I hope the injury doesn't affect his outdoors prep too much
RG1
1/20/2020 2:34pm
Almost punts a 16 year old on the take off of a triple after cleaning his teammate out.

I hope someone really punts his ass.
Key word there is almost, and what has Jett’s age got to do with anything? He’s old enough to line up its fair game
kkawboy14
1/20/2020 2:45pm
RG1 wrote:
He did nothing wrong with Jett
In fact that’s the way it was supposed to happen with CC

Post a reply to: Ferrandis trying to take out jett

The Latest