Peick in the whoop section

Rhody
Was it just my imagination or did Peick have some new found speed through the whoop section? I don't know what happened to his ride in the main, but early on it seemed like he would be set up to be passed getting to the whoop section, then pull his lead back through that section. Did anyone else notice this?
|
BobPA
2/5/2018 8:52am
His whoop speed has always been top notch. Seems to suffer a bit in the rhythm lanes...
2/5/2018 9:12am
BobPA wrote:
His whoop speed has always been top notch. Seems to suffer a bit in the rhythm lanes...
Indeed. Seems he's been one of the faster in the whoops for quite some time now.
hamncheeze
2/5/2018 9:13am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 9:14am
BobPA wrote:
Weston just re-grooms the rhythm lanes by moving dirt with his frame, until they suit his style! Cool
Rhody
2/5/2018 9:40am
BobPA wrote:
Ahhh, just me then, I hadn't noticed it until now. Agree on the rhythm sections though, he needs to channel Seely through the rhythms. He could probably get away with working out less if he didn't try to bludgeon the peaks off the landings, that sure does look like a lot of work.

The Shop

BobKerr
2/5/2018 9:54am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 10:09am
Peick's whoop speed has been awesome for a while now. I can't remember what round it was, but Marvin passed Peick in a rhythm section, then when they got around to the whoops, Peick blows by Marvin like he was a full on spode. I think Peick was about 2 bike lengths behind when they entered the whoops, but ended up 2 bike lengths ahead by the end.

Post a reply to: Peick in the whoop section

The Latest