Peick.

jrb2216
Edited Date/Time 3/31/2014 2:38pm
I wasn't able to watch the race. What happened to Weston?
|
davistld01
3/30/2014 1:31pm
He & Barcia had some valuable bonding time in their heat. Grinning
JeepnMike
3/30/2014 1:37pm
I am glad he doesn't put up with Barcia's $hit, but man, I wish he could find some better consistency.. It is hard to take him serious for a better ride next year with how inconsistent he is.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
3/30/2014 1:52pm
JeepnMike wrote:
I am glad he doesn't put up with Barcia's $hit, but man, I wish he could find some better consistency.. It is hard to take him...
I am glad he doesn't put up with Barcia's $hit, but man, I wish he could find some better consistency.. It is hard to take him serious for a better ride next year with how inconsistent he is.
A lot of his problems have been bike related fluke accidents.
Grieby54
3/30/2014 2:04pm
JeepnMike wrote:
I am glad he doesn't put up with Barcia's $hit, but man, I wish he could find some better consistency.. It is hard to take him...
Barcia's pass on Peick was just fine. Peick looks like a baby by the way he complains about it. Did he see the pass for the lead? There was more contact there.

The Shop

crusher773
3/30/2014 2:06pm
So what the heck happened he made it in why didn't he ride. We were sitting where we had a good view of the Barcia/Peick deal. It was the usual Barcia crap he had the pass made but decided he needed to slam into him and try and take him out instead.
DownSouth
3/30/2014 2:10pm
crusher773 wrote:
So what the heck happened he made it in why didn't he ride. We were sitting where we had a good view of the Barcia/Peick deal...
So what the heck happened he made it in why didn't he ride. We were sitting where we had a good view of the Barcia/Peick deal. It was the usual Barcia crap he had the pass made but decided he needed to slam into him and try and take him out instead.
Peick made 3 laps in the main. Word is he crashed and the bike was too torn up to continue.
Mxdnusa
3/30/2014 2:14pm
I like Peick and am a fan of all racers. But all the factory talk doesn't add up to me. I mean I wish everyone could get factory support but til then I think he's right about where he belongs.
PTECH
3/30/2014 2:26pm
Anyone got video of the barica peick incident over the triple?
jloucks742
3/30/2014 2:28pm
crusher773 wrote:
So what the heck happened he made it in why didn't he ride. We were sitting where we had a good view of the Barcia/Peick deal...
Yeah only they showed the replay a couple times and all the guys in the tv booth agreed it was a clean pass. And then peick slams dungey in the next corner and no one says a word. Nobody went down so i guess its all clean racing Unsure
3/30/2014 2:35pm
PTECH wrote:
I was thinking that's what the slam after the race was for, rather than the pass
bd
3/30/2014 2:36pm
crusher773 wrote:
jloucks742 wrote:
Yeah only they showed the replay a couple times and all the guys in the tv booth agreed it was a clean pass. And then peick...
Yeah only they showed the replay a couple times and all the guys in the tv booth agreed it was a clean pass. And then peick slams dungey in the next corner and no one says a word. Nobody went down so i guess its all clean racing Unsure
The "Moto Mob" zombies have their favorite riders......

They love to drag Barcia and Alessi through the mud, tarring and feathering them with any mistake. However, a rider like Peick, who the "Moto Mob" zombies love get passes. Example Peicks T-Bone on Dungey in the heat.

Here is example of their victims: RC (2002-2003), JS7 (2007-2013), RV (2013), Alessi (since birth), Barcia (since he brapped zombie favorite KROC).

When a rider makes a mistake, these zombies go into trance as if the rider just slaughtered their family.

Barcia makes a clean pass and Peick pissed and the zombies blast who, Barcia. Absolutely amazing!
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
3/30/2014 2:37pm Edited Date/Time 3/30/2014 2:39pm
I like Peick and I like Barcia, but Peick looked like a freaking butthole out there when he elbowed Barcia because he got block passed, but like 742 said above - Peick did the same exact same thing to Dungey in the last corner.

Not an intelligent move by Peick, in my opinion. Totally uncalled for and Peick is being a complete and total hypocrite.

Edit: Unless, of course, there was another incident that I did not see.
bd
3/30/2014 2:40pm
crusher773 wrote:
Did you watch the race? or do you have blinders on?
DonM
3/30/2014 2:46pm
It's not so much that pass as it's exactly what Peick said, Barcia can't pass anybody without taking them high. Even when he doesn't have to and the others are getting tired of it. Nothing wrong with doing it when you need to, but every time? He seems to love it that nobody likes him.
bullpen658
3/30/2014 2:53pm
DonM wrote:
It's not so much that pass as it's exactly what Peick said, Barcia can't pass anybody without taking them high. Even when he doesn't have to...
It's not so much that pass as it's exactly what Peick said, Barcia can't pass anybody without taking them high. Even when he doesn't have to and the others are getting tired of it. Nothing wrong with doing it when you need to, but every time? He seems to love it that nobody likes him.
That's how I saw it. Peick is the only one with the balls to say something about it. Barcia can pass guys cleaner than he does but he chooses to stuff guys.

I see it as fair racing but I just want other guys to return the favor. Why has nobody put Barcia on the ground?
BAMX
3/30/2014 2:57pm
DonM wrote:
It's not so much that pass as it's exactly what Peick said, Barcia can't pass anybody without taking them high. Even when he doesn't have to...
Exactly...If you watch the other guys, they often just cut low and give the other guy a lane. That lane might be really small but it is a lane. Barcia always goes for they guys front wheel.
3/30/2014 3:02pm Edited Date/Time 3/30/2014 3:03pm
Peick needs to not whine about Barcia. It looks weak and that pass by Barcia was beautiful.

He just needs to park him all legal like if he has a problem.
JW381
3/30/2014 3:04pm
JeepnMike wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
Barcia's pass on Peick was just fine. Peick looks like a baby by the way he complains about it. Did he see the pass for the...
Barcia's pass on Peick was just fine. Peick looks like a baby by the way he complains about it. Did he see the pass for the lead? There was more contact there.
Agree 100%. Peick needs to get his emotions in check. He looked like a wannabe tough guy trying to get in Barcia's face after a pretty clean pass for position in the last corner. Weston was just pissed.
BAMX
3/30/2014 3:05pm
Peick needs to not whine about Barcia. It looks weak and that pass by Barcia was beautiful. He just needs to park him all legal like...
Peick needs to not whine about Barcia. It looks weak and that pass by Barcia was beautiful.

He just needs to park him all legal like if he has a problem.
Maybe it was just a courtesy bump before going all Mookie on him.
JW381
3/30/2014 3:13pm
I agree with Barcia wondering what racing is coming to. I'm not a Barcia nut hugger or anything by any means, he just rides aggressive and everyone complains every single time he throws a block pass. Sometimes he goes too hard, but most of the time they're just aggressive passes, like the one on Peick.
jloucks742
3/30/2014 3:15pm
youwish16 wrote:
JW381 wrote:
I agree with Barcia wondering what racing is coming to. I'm not a Barcia nut hugger or anything by any means, he just rides aggressive and...
I agree with Barcia wondering what racing is coming to. I'm not a Barcia nut hugger or anything by any means, he just rides aggressive and everyone complains every single time he throws a block pass. Sometimes he goes too hard, but most of the time they're just aggressive passes, like the one on Peick.
The only downer here is we will most likely never get to see barcia ride arenacross. now that would be entertainment
JW381
3/30/2014 3:18pm
youwish16 wrote:
JW381 wrote:
I agree with Barcia wondering what racing is coming to. I'm not a Barcia nut hugger or anything by any means, he just rides aggressive and...
jloucks742 wrote:
The only downer here is we will most likely never get to see barcia ride arenacross. now that would be entertainment
Bercy Wink
jloucks742
3/30/2014 3:22pm
JW381 wrote:
jloucks742 wrote:
JW381 wrote:
Bercy Wink
You are right. And that has been pure entertainment. I think 100 percent of the crowd/posters here love the aggressive riding and then 100 percent of the posters here get a stick in their ass when said "aggressive" riding is done to their favorite rider. Would I love it if everyone rode Barcia the same way he rode them? absolutely
COAL-TRAIN
3/30/2014 3:28pm
crusher773 wrote:
Peick wouldn't get out of the way...I was happy when Barcia pushed him high. Weston comes across like punk and its no wonder he dosnt have a real ride. The fake punch to the flagger last year was so lame. My buddy got in his way at GH a while back...He said sorry to Weston but he said Weston and his buddy were huge assholes even though he said sorry. Another weird thing about the Peicks...they posted a pic of there bike a couple weeks before the milestone SX. Then right before the race they said all the parts didn't show up and the bike wasn't ready. I posted and said..."the bike looks ready to race...why wasn't it raced" No reply. Very shaddy actions if you ask me.
HenryA
3/30/2014 3:30pm
So Dungey called Barcia an amateur? Haha...
motorush
3/30/2014 3:46pm
Kinda agree with Barcia.

Please tell me SX/MX isn't turning into nascar........ bunch of rich crybabies.
3/30/2014 3:48pm
It was great to see Barcia podium for the second week in a row. The pass on Peick for second place in the heat race was well deserved and I'm glad to see Barcia give it 100%. Peick appeared to back off and go into cruise mode on that last lap. It almost cost him to lose another position to Dungey.
500guy
3/30/2014 4:05pm
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
Peick wouldn't get out of the way...I was happy when Barcia pushed him high. Weston comes across like punk and its no wonder he dosnt have...
Peick wouldn't get out of the way...I was happy when Barcia pushed him high. Weston comes across like punk and its no wonder he dosnt have a real ride. The fake punch to the flagger last year was so lame. My buddy got in his way at GH a while back...He said sorry to Weston but he said Weston and his buddy were huge assholes even though he said sorry. Another weird thing about the Peicks...they posted a pic of there bike a couple weeks before the milestone SX. Then right before the race they said all the parts didn't show up and the bike wasn't ready. I posted and said..."the bike looks ready to race...why wasn't it raced" No reply. Very shaddy actions if you ask me.
You were answered , it just wasn't the answer you wanted, People like you don't get that these guy's have plans and make plans that might not part of your schedule.

There was nothing "shady" going on, that's an ignorant comment by you.

Weston might ride with his heart on his sleeve or a chip on his shoulder but lets all be happy he lay's it all on the line out there.

Post a reply to: Peick.

The Latest