Pearce Brown Vurbmoto

Edited Date/Time 3/4/2021 9:52am
I just watched the video of Pearce Training on Vurbmoto. Whats your thoughts?

If that was my coach I would probably punch him in the face! I feel really bad for Pearce. He’s an 18 year old kid coming back from injury & under a lot of pressure. I thought that coaching style was very negative. Im not surprised at having guys like Savatgy posting up about his mental struggles if they are going through that grind every week. Negativity breads negativity. Thats why i try to suround myself with positive people.

Dont get me wrong, im sure the kid needs to improve on lots of areas but there are ways and means to get that across. I work in a very high stress environment & thats the way a lot of our training used to be conducted. After many years studies showed that style doesnt get the best out of people & thankfully we have moved on.

I hope he has a good come back tonight
|
2/27/2021 7:09am
I just watched the video of Pearce Training on Vurbmoto. Whats your thoughts? If that was my coach I would probably punch him in the face...

If that was my coach I would probably punch him in the face! I feel really bad for Pearce. He’s an 18 year old kid coming back from injury & under a lot of pressure. I thought that coaching style was very negative. Im not surprised at having guys like Savatgy posting up about his mental struggles if they are going through that grind every week. Negativity breads negativity. Thats why i try to suround myself with positive people.

Dont get me wrong, im sure the kid needs to improve on lots of areas but there are ways and means to get that across. I work in a very high stress environment & thats the way a lot of our training used to be conducted. After many years studies showed that style doesnt get the best out of people & thankfully we have moved on.

What is tonight??
tek14
2/27/2021 7:18am
Is it just me or is Vurbmoto difficult to navigate? If you want to find lates videos.. where should I go on their site?

The Shop

2/27/2021 7:47am
I just watched the video of Pearce Training on Vurbmoto. Whats your thoughts? If that was my coach I would probably punch him in the face...

mxwells216 wrote:
What is tonight??
You’ve just ruined my weekend!! I thought there was some racing this weekend 🤦🏻‍♂️😳
Oh we’ll, at least Pearce has another weeks training with Mr Positive before Daytona
brocster
2/27/2021 8:03am
Hopefully that was played up for the camera a little, but if not, that guy is horrible. With that attitude and atmosphere he created it would have been damn hard to have a good day.
2/27/2021 8:07am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2021 8:08am
I ain’t trying to be rude bro, but it’s PIERCE

As far as the negativity, agree 100%. That is no way to motivate.
ti473
2/27/2021 9:57am
Script-for-click drama garbage
ayearinmx
2/27/2021 12:54pm
tek14 wrote:
Is it just me or is Vurbmoto difficult to navigate? If you want to find lates videos.. where should I go on their site?
Click the Film link at the top... Then 'Go to Film'

Trickamoto
2/27/2021 4:49pm
those two look like a match made in heaven lol. no wonder these kids flame out with fucking turds like that loser around them.
Stevo683
2/27/2021 5:13pm
Agree with the OP. Pierce was covering the guy at the end of the day. How can this guy have a job on the industry? Or is this the mentality of the whole team? If he gets good results maybe tough love is what he needed. Wouldn’t work for me and most riders I know..
Stevo683
2/27/2021 5:17pm
Agree with the OP. Pierce was covering the guy at the end of the day. How can this guy have a job on the industry? Or is this the mentality of the whole team? If he gets good results maybe tough love is what he needed. Wouldn’t work for me and most riders I know..
fanger
2/27/2021 8:30pm
Where do these guys even come from and what credentials does he have for peirce to justify paying him?
Johnny Ringo
2/27/2021 10:14pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2021 10:15pm
We have become so soft. You guys have never seen video of Colleen Millsaps or Jeanie Carmichael huh? They make that guy look like Fred Rogers
yzf162
2/27/2021 11:16pm
We have become so soft. You guys have never seen video of Colleen Millsaps or Jeanie Carmichael huh? They make that guy look like Fred Rogers
Gary Bailey and his damn stick
Lukass59
2/27/2021 11:36pm
I don’t think his trainer says anything mean. The guy just has zero talking or persuasion skills. After listening to him brown was probably ready to take a nap. A tee ball coach sounds like his cares more than that guy.
I’d think a trainer would posses a motivating quality to them, this guy just motivates people to take a day off.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
2/28/2021 4:44am
"I was there to push people beyond what’s expected of them. I believe that’s an absolute necessity."
2/28/2021 4:47am
The bit where he tells him to go a gear higher in the whoops is funny. Id probably get off the bike & say ‘away you go & show me how its done’! Lol
Johnny Ringo
2/28/2021 5:08am
The bit where he tells him to go a gear higher in the whoops is funny. Id probably get off the bike & say ‘away you...
The bit where he tells him to go a gear higher in the whoops is funny. Id probably get off the bike & say ‘away you go & show me how its done’! Lol
No one seems to have a problem when Aldon does this type of thing. I don’t think Aldon knows how to start a dirtbike
2/28/2021 6:11am
The bit where he tells him to go a gear higher in the whoops is funny. Id probably get off the bike & say ‘away you...
No one seems to have a problem when Aldon does this type of thing. I don’t think Aldon knows how to start a dirtbike
Big Aldon has proven results! & if you dont like what he is saying he’s always open for a good wrestle to sort it out!! Lol
c0ncEpT
2/28/2021 6:22am
That's kind of what I was thinking.

It isn't always rainbows and butterflys when you're training to be an elite athlete. A lot of hard days and reality checks.
face biter
2/28/2021 7:39am
If a trainer or coach assumes that the athlete is always slacking, or trying to get out of putting in work when that is not the case, and attempts to be the hammer it will never end in success.
It takes some intelligence, observation, self awareness, and at least a little bit of psychological understanding of what will motivate the individual you are working with to be an effective coach/teacher.
I don’t know this rider, and have no idea if this is the type of instruction that he responds to, if it isn’t then he needs to raise his hand and let it be known....starting with the trainer and working his way up from there if that doesn’t work.

It’s like the old saying “ a person can have 10,000 hours of experience at something, or 1 hour of experience repeated 10,000 times without reflection “
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
2/28/2021 9:47am
I don’t know. Maybe, just maybe this isn’t their first day working together and he knows how to get to his rider?

Not everything can be rainbows and unicorns. It looked like a bad day with a couple crashes. The delivery didn’t sound that bad to me. I have heard little league coaches be harder. Woohoo

Post a reply to: Pearce Brown Vurbmoto

The Latest