Peacock it is!

SCC
1/5/2021 3:06pm
Awesome work. $5/month screen share from phone to tv. Thank you!
1/5/2021 3:11pm
Personally I think this is all great news, and that latest Instagram post also says commercial-free at the $4.99 level.
The only people who have a legitimate gripe are the overseas people getting bent over. That sucks for sure. Definitely not fair, you'd think the technology is still the same for them to get it, right? Is it some sort of import/export bs? Somebody smarter than me maybe have some answers?
1/5/2021 3:14pm
bents wrote:
So I have used a NordVPN in the past with NBC Gold and it has worked perfectly, until now....When I try to sign up using a...
So I have used a NordVPN in the past with NBC Gold and it has worked perfectly, until now....When I try to sign up using a US IP address for Peacock it won't let me as my credit card has a Canadian address (obviously, I live in Canada), so I can't use the drop down menus to complete the subscription. I tried paypal to no avail. I'm supremely bummed out right now as I never had a problem with either the SX or MX stream while using my previous strategy. By all accounts it was better than the international package offered by Feld for SX anyway. For the love of Pearl why can't anyone outside the US pay for this freaking package?? SO frustrating-its not like the technology doesn't exist-MXGP or MotoGP-both are happy to accept my $. Fuck.
you should be able to get a 1 time use credit card number online and just pre pay for a whole year.
cloverdale
1/5/2021 3:19pm
First, please do not flame....respect your elders. I am simply looking for the 100% complete link that allows me to pay for the total SX and MX package with one payment. I will simply stream on my PC. If you are 100% sure you have this link please post. My previous NBC sports gold package was extremely straight forward and simple. Thanks in advance...

The Shop

DonM
1/5/2021 3:36pm
cloverdale wrote:
First, please do not flame....respect your elders. I am simply looking for the 100% complete link that allows me to pay for the total SX and...
First, please do not flame....respect your elders. I am simply looking for the 100% complete link that allows me to pay for the total SX and MX package with one payment. I will simply stream on my PC. If you are 100% sure you have this link please post. My previous NBC sports gold package was extremely straight forward and simple. Thanks in advance...
https://www.peacocktv.com/plans/office

Just click on the annual plan link on the bottom right
Dizzy714
Fantasy
3642nd
1/5/2021 4:17pm
Call me crazy, but I purchased NBC Gold just for Race Day Live despite just about every race being showcased live. I love SX Saturday’s. Well, now Tuesday’s too apparently.
Mavetism
1/5/2021 4:37pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2021 4:41pm
bents wrote:
So I have used a NordVPN in the past with NBC Gold and it has worked perfectly, until now....When I try to sign up using a...
So I have used a NordVPN in the past with NBC Gold and it has worked perfectly, until now....When I try to sign up using a US IP address for Peacock it won't let me as my credit card has a Canadian address (obviously, I live in Canada), so I can't use the drop down menus to complete the subscription. I tried paypal to no avail. I'm supremely bummed out right now as I never had a problem with either the SX or MX stream while using my previous strategy. By all accounts it was better than the international package offered by Feld for SX anyway. For the love of Pearl why can't anyone outside the US pay for this freaking package?? SO frustrating-its not like the technology doesn't exist-MXGP or MotoGP-both are happy to accept my $. Fuck.
you should be able to get a 1 time use credit card number online and just pre pay for a whole year.
I will just use paypal like I did with nbc sports gold. And it seems like that peacock is also offering paypal. It just automatically converted US into EUR with paypal. Also using a VPN.

Using a credit card is a very unusual payment option in general in germany, or even in most european countries. God bless peacock offers paypal, that helps a lot of international users.
bents
Fantasy
694th
1/5/2021 4:51pm
bents wrote:
Mavetism wrote:
I will just use paypal like I did with nbc sports gold. And it seems like that peacock is also offering paypal. It just automatically converted...
I will just use paypal like I did with nbc sports gold. And it seems like that peacock is also offering paypal. It just automatically converted US into EUR with paypal. Also using a VPN.

Using a credit card is a very unusual payment option in general in germany, or even in most european countries. God bless peacock offers paypal, that helps a lot of international users.
Paypal didn't work for me. It wouldn't process the payment. If you have another way to do it I'm all ears.
Mavetism
1/5/2021 4:52pm
Mavetism wrote:
I will just use paypal like I did with nbc sports gold. And it seems like that peacock is also offering paypal. It just automatically converted...

bents wrote:
Paypal didn't work for me. It wouldn't process the payment. If you have another way to do it I'm all ears.
Gonna try it until weekend aswell, giving some updates! We international users have to stick together.
bents
Fantasy
694th
1/5/2021 5:14pm
Please do! Just tried it again dang it to no avail. I would much prefer this package than the supercrosslive package, plus there is no MX in that package, only SX.
SEE ARE125
1/5/2021 5:22pm
bents wrote:
Please do! Just tried it again dang it to no avail. I would much prefer this package than the supercrosslive package, plus there is no MX...
Please do! Just tried it again dang it to no avail. I would much prefer this package than the supercrosslive package, plus there is no MX in that package, only SX.
What about a prepaid Visa card bought in the US? lol
ACBraap
Fantasy
450th
1/5/2021 5:39pm
GrapeApe wrote:
I'm so beaten down by this transition from bundled cable to a hundred different streaming platforms. It was fun at first, now it's pretty apparent we'll...
I'm so beaten down by this transition from bundled cable to a hundred different streaming platforms. It was fun at first, now it's pretty apparent we'll all be spending more than the ridiculous monthly cable prices.
They took a lesson from the cell phone companies.

Some things never change.
Racer_336
1/5/2021 6:36pm
I opted for the premium plus. No ads! All I see at the moment is SX news. I can’t find anything specific to SX/MX!
kkawboy14
1/5/2021 7:03pm
So I purchase the Peacock deal today (while sitting at the Doctors)

Get home tonight to find out my wife purchased it 2 weeks ago! She loves this channel.
peltier626
1/5/2021 7:24pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2021 7:25pm
They already have sx content (highlights) available, watched a few and son loves that he can watch the premier league matches also, best 5 bucks spent this month.
bents
Fantasy
694th
1/5/2021 7:28pm
bents wrote:
Please do! Just tried it again dang it to no avail. I would much prefer this package than the supercrosslive package, plus there is no MX...
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Still need a US address. Can I use yours? lol
SEE ARE125
1/5/2021 8:03pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2021 8:05pm
bents wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
bents wrote:
Lol I didn’t think you needed an address for the prepaid stuff. Or if you mean you need one for a Peacock account, in whatever city you’re using as your VPN server just find a vacant shit hole house for sale on Zillow and put that address. Laughing

I really wish they had better options for you guys.
bents
Fantasy
694th
1/5/2021 8:28pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
bents wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Lol I didn’t think you needed an address for the prepaid stuff. Or if you mean you need one for a Peacock account, in whatever city...
Lol I didn’t think you needed an address for the prepaid stuff. Or if you mean you need one for a Peacock account, in whatever city you’re using as your VPN server just find a vacant shit hole house for sale on Zillow and put that address. Laughing

I really wish they had better options for you guys.
That is actually a good idea, but during my teenage rant trying to get this thing working, my wife calmly says, "Why don't you get your sister to create an account for you?" She lives in Florida. Duh. Had that not been a much easier option, your idea has some merit and I would have definitely tried it.
gt80rider
1/6/2021 7:50am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2021 7:52am
GrapeApe wrote:
I'm so beaten down by this transition from bundled cable to a hundred different streaming platforms. It was fun at first, now it's pretty apparent we'll...
I'm so beaten down by this transition from bundled cable to a hundred different streaming platforms. It was fun at first, now it's pretty apparent we'll all be spending more than the ridiculous monthly cable prices.
Been saying this since day 1.... all you dumb mofos out there saying "great deal only 120 bucks a year to watch something that should be Free!!!".... why would a person Pay money out of their own pocket to watch marketing??? Insanity... oh and... every tv package since ESPN has gotten worse.... and worse.... and worse.... I quit watching races last fall because they are just too much a pita to attempt to watch.... enough is enough...
early
Fantasy
2139th
1/6/2021 7:54am
gt80rider wrote:
Been saying this since day 1.... all you dumb mofos out there saying "great deal only 120 bucks a year to watch something that should be...
Been saying this since day 1.... all you dumb mofos out there saying "great deal only 120 bucks a year to watch something that should be Free!!!".... why would a person Pay money out of their own pocket to watch marketing??? Insanity... oh and... every tv package since ESPN has gotten worse.... and worse.... and worse.... I quit watching races last fall because they are just too much a pita to attempt to watch.... enough is enough...
Does your mom still pay your cable bill?
mxbigd17
1/6/2021 8:00am
Just looking at reviews about Peacock tv, seems Picture Quality is going to be typical NBC streaming and suck. Can’t wait to watch SX in an analog signal😂😂😂. Maybe one day FOX Sports will get the contract back for SX.
motomike137
1/6/2021 8:03am
GrapeApe wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
Been saying this since day 1.... all you dumb mofos out there saying "great deal only 120 bucks a year to watch something that should be...
Nothing in this world is free buddy.
DonM
1/6/2021 11:01am
GrapeApe wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
Exactly what should be free...If you quit watching then why are you even here?
jonesaustin
1/6/2021 11:04am
I just purchased the Premium monthly but the site is more like Netflix or something. In fact, I can't even find a Supercross landing page on here. Maybe it's not on their site yet?
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4299th
1/6/2021 11:33am
I'm sure this is a dumb question that the answer may be buried in the 6+ pages of this thread, but will live/same day still be on NBCSN/MavTV this year or is that going away?
garagedog
Fantasy
802nd
1/6/2021 12:00pm
I just purchased the Premium monthly but the site is more like Netflix or something. In fact, I can't even find a Supercross landing page on...
I just purchased the Premium monthly but the site is more like Netflix or something. In fact, I can't even find a Supercross landing page on here. Maybe it's not on their site yet?
Go to the Sports section. There is only a few SX news and highlights right now. Not much.
Holigan
1/6/2021 12:02pm
I don't get it. I signed up for Peacock Premium. Nothing comes up when I search "Supercross". When I click on Sports and go to January 16th, it doesn't list the race. When I click on Motorsports, it shows two listings with neither being Supercross.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/6/2021 12:12pm
I'm sure this is a dumb question that the answer may be buried in the 6+ pages of this thread, but will live/same day still be...
I'm sure this is a dumb question that the answer may be buried in the 6+ pages of this thread, but will live/same day still be on NBCSN/MavTV this year or is that going away?
In regards to SX:

NBC Sports will present all 17 Supercross stops in 2021, highlighted by live coverage of all Supercross Heats, Last Chance Qualifiers and Main Events across NBC, NBCSN, NBCSports.com, the NBC Sports app, and Peacock Premium.

MX will also air on those NBC platforms.

MAVTV is out.
Layton
1/6/2021 1:46pm
Holigan wrote:
I don't get it. I signed up for Peacock Premium. Nothing comes up when I search "Supercross". When I click on Sports and go to January...
I don't get it. I signed up for Peacock Premium. Nothing comes up when I search "Supercross". When I click on Sports and go to January 16th, it doesn't list the race. When I click on Motorsports, it shows two listings with neither being Supercross.
Yes but the Gold package often didn’t list the start of SX until the last minute either.

Post a reply to: Peacock it is!

The Latest