Peacock capabilities

smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
Anyone know if you can start the race late and skip/ff as you want? I wish they would put a pit cam on the teams or something. I am trying to avoid staring at one part of the tracks for an hr a night lol.
|
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
2/20/2021 2:56pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2021 2:57pm
I think the sponsors would be on board with the pit cam. Ill pay $5 more if i can switch between teams as you want. That would be sweet to watch them work on bikes etc.
sporkfpoon
2/20/2021 2:57pm
You can’t FF or RW the live broadcast, but you can later on demand.
zehn
2/20/2021 3:00pm
not on a live broadcast
Pink
2/20/2021 3:01pm
You can’t even view it on external screen!! ( HDMI) 👎🏻👎🏻

The Shop

MyBobbym
2/20/2021 3:06pm
Anyone know if you can start the race late and skip/ff as you want? I wish they would put a pit cam on the teams or...
Anyone know if you can start the race late and skip/ff as you want? I wish they would put a pit cam on the teams or something. I am trying to avoid staring at one part of the tracks for an hr a night lol.
Yes
DPR250R
2/20/2021 3:23pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2021 4:15pm
Pink wrote:
Thats how I watched the first couple. Chrome on a desktop from HDMI to a big screen. Then switched to a Chromecast I had lying around.

Bought a newer Apple TV this morning because I had been meaning to get one anyway.

The HDMI deal from a PC/Laptop isn't working for you?
2/20/2021 3:28pm
Pink wrote:
DPR250R wrote:
Thats how I watched the first couple. Chrome on a desktop from HDMI to a big screen. Then switched to a Chromecast I had lying around...
Thats how I watched the first couple. Chrome on a desktop from HDMI to a big screen. Then switched to a Chromecast I had lying around.

Bought a newer Apple TV this morning because I had been meaning to get one anyway.

never tried the pc route, but i did try to connect my phone to my tv through hdmi and it wouldnt work. audio would play but no video.
sporkfpoon
2/20/2021 3:41pm
Pink wrote:
DPR250R wrote:
Thats how I watched the first couple. Chrome on a desktop from HDMI to a big screen. Then switched to a Chromecast I had lying around...

What’s the deal with Apple TV vs something like a Firestick or Chromecaast?
DPR250R
2/20/2021 4:05pm
sporkfpoon wrote:
What’s the deal with Apple TV vs something like a Firestick or Chromecaast?
No real advantage of Apple TV over the other methods you mention.

It only comes in handy if you are bought in to the Apple eco system (purchased movies, music from Apple)

For MX/SX alone... no difference I can tell.
2/20/2021 5:38pm
Pink wrote:
DPR250R wrote:

never tried the pc route, but i did try to connect my phone to my tv through hdmi and it wouldnt work. audio would play but...
never tried the pc route, but i did try to connect my phone to my tv through hdmi and it wouldnt work. audio would play but no video.
I do this every week without any issues. Maybe it’s a phone brand thing?
vetmxr
2/20/2021 7:06pm
Peacock is a huge backwards step from what we had last year.....I don't care that its cheaper.....

Post a reply to: Peacock capabilities

The Latest