Peacock TV

Racer_336
1/9/2021 4:56pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2022 9:18pm
I have the 9.99 Premium subscription and the ONLY thing I see referring to SX/MX is “Supercross News” and it’s just highlights from old races. Didn’t see shit about the 3:30 Preview today. What kind of shit show is this?
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/9/2021 5:00pm
That's because the preview show only aired on NBC.

Replays tomorrow and Monday on NBCSN.

The Supercross 2021 season one-hour preview special will air Saturday, Jan. 9, at 3:30 p.m. ET on NBC, featuring appearances from reigning Supercross Champion Eli Tomac, Ken Roczen, Cooper Webb, Justin Barcia and Zach Osborne as they prepare for the gate to drop in Houston. Encore presentations of the program will be presented on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Monday, Jan. 11, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Racer_336
1/9/2021 5:03pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
That's because the preview show only aired on NBC. Replays tomorrow and Monday on NBCSN. [Quote]The Supercross 2021 season one-hour preview special will air Saturday, Jan...
That's because the preview show only aired on NBC.

Replays tomorrow and Monday on NBCSN.

The Supercross 2021 season one-hour preview special will air Saturday, Jan. 9, at 3:30 p.m. ET on NBC, featuring appearances from reigning Supercross Champion Eli Tomac, Ken Roczen, Cooper Webb, Justin Barcia and Zach Osborne as they prepare for the gate to drop in Houston. Encore presentations of the program will be presented on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Monday, Jan. 11, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
It’s still a shit show. All they have is highlights up. DC, Bring back the SX/MX pass. When you do, quit F’ing things up and leave shit alone. The Pass was fine the way it was. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.
ocscottie
1/9/2021 5:09pm
Racer_336 wrote:
It’s still a shit show. All they have is highlights up. DC, Bring back the SX/MX pass. When you do, quit F’ing things up and leave...
It’s still a shit show. All they have is highlights up. DC, Bring back the SX/MX pass. When you do, quit F’ing things up and leave shit alone. The Pass was fine the way it was. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.
WTF does DC have to do with this? Come on bro.
Racer_336
1/9/2021 5:13pm
Racer_336 wrote:
It’s still a shit show. All they have is highlights up. DC, Bring back the SX/MX pass. When you do, quit F’ing things up and leave...
ocscottie wrote:
WTF does DC have to do with this? Come on bro.
Well seeing as he is the one that said “We have something new. Give us a few days,” that he has something to do with it.

The Shop

DonM
1/9/2021 5:38pm
Racer_336 wrote:
I have the 9.99 Premium subscription and the ONLY thing I see referring to SX/MX is “Supercross News” and it’s just highlights from old races. Didn’t...
I have the 9.99 Premium subscription and the ONLY thing I see referring to SX/MX is “Supercross News” and it’s just highlights from old races. Didn’t see shit about the 3:30 Preview today. What kind of shit show is this?
First off if you’re paying $9.99 you have the premium plus plan and if you’re only going to watch SX you don’t need that as the SX will be commercial free on the $4.99 premium plan...
Secondly the preview was on NBC as was mentioned here multiple times...if you have time to come here and start a new post just to bitch you have time to look for info in other threads
Thirdly the only shit show going on is you....you should try to relax

Man I can’t wait until next Saturday when all the morans come on here freaking out because they can’t log into their NBC Gold account....
JM485
1/9/2021 6:15pm
I have to say I’m a little bit nervous about the Peacock deal. I’ve been using it for the last week or so as a test to watch a few other shows and I’ve been having a lot of issues, most just with laggy streaming and trouble logging in after creating an account. I highly recommend not waiting until the night of to create your account, do it early and get any potential problems out of the way first.
B Gotti
Fantasy
4088th
1/9/2021 6:30pm
JM485 wrote:
I have to say I’m a little bit nervous about the Peacock deal. I’ve been using it for the last week or so as a test...
I have to say I’m a little bit nervous about the Peacock deal. I’ve been using it for the last week or so as a test to watch a few other shows and I’ve been having a lot of issues, most just with laggy streaming and trouble logging in after creating an account. I highly recommend not waiting until the night of to create your account, do it early and get any potential problems out of the way first.
Any issue with streaming is with your hardware not NBC.
Dimblewambie
1/9/2021 6:44pm
I just watched the replay of the preview via the NBC sports app, have a snickers.
Hammer 663s
1/9/2021 6:48pm
This has been a screwed up rollout. All the historical races are gone from NBC Gold; none have been moved to Peacock. You can't get to any MX or SX previous recordings. WTF? Amateur hour.

When I get on my Concept 2 rower I pick an SX race (short workout) or an MX race (long workout) and I go gate drop to flag. Usually I win. Wink

Hammer 663s
motoman617
1/9/2021 6:50pm
I have had Peacock Premium for a couple of weeks. No problems signing up or logging in. I went with the yearly premium sub and knocked it down to $8.33 a month. I have been enjoying some older programs on the service and they look great. No problems at all. I have it streaming on my Apple TV in the living room and on my Roku Stick in the bedroom.
JM485
1/9/2021 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2021 7:19pm
JM485 wrote:
I have to say I’m a little bit nervous about the Peacock deal. I’ve been using it for the last week or so as a test...
B Gotti wrote:
The two issues with your comment are:

1. My hardware is literally my laptop screen and extremely fast internet

2. NBC has nothing to do with peacock as far as I’m aware, it’s a Comcast deal.
MX915
1/9/2021 7:21pm
JM485 wrote:
The two issues with your comment are: 1. My hardware is literally my laptop screen and extremely fast internet 2. NBC has nothing to do with...

Not exactly....
JM485
1/9/2021 7:28pm
JM485 wrote:
The two issues with your comment are: 1. My hardware is literally my laptop screen and extremely fast internet 2. NBC has nothing to do with...

MX915 wrote:
Not exactly.... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/01/09/471250/s1200_5B794778_C742_4F36_A9D1_5E6AF010653D.jpg[/img]
Not exactly....
I may stand corrected. Does NBC actually handle the streaming service though or is it fulfilled by Comcast? When I signed up and set my account up it was all through Comcast, not NBC. I think it may even be free for Xfinity tv customers.

Either way, I had absolutely zero issues with the gold pass but so far I’ve definitely had some login and streaming struggles with peacock.
MX915
1/9/2021 7:35pm
Comcast owns NBC. I have Xfinity for TV and internet and that friggin peacock logo is on everything now.
mxracer666
1/9/2021 7:50pm
JM485 wrote:

MX915 wrote:
Not exactly.... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/01/09/471250/s1200_5B794778_C742_4F36_A9D1_5E6AF010653D.jpg[/img]
Not exactly....
JM485 wrote:
I may stand corrected. Does NBC actually handle the streaming service though or is it fulfilled by Comcast? When I signed up and set my account...
I may stand corrected. Does NBC actually handle the streaming service though or is it fulfilled by Comcast? When I signed up and set my account up it was all through Comcast, not NBC. I think it may even be free for Xfinity tv customers.

Either way, I had absolutely zero issues with the gold pass but so far I’ve definitely had some login and streaming struggles with peacock.
"Peacock" is a direct reference to the NBC peacock logo...
1/9/2021 7:53pm
MX915 wrote:
Not exactly....
JM485 wrote:
I may stand corrected. Does NBC actually handle the streaming service though or is it fulfilled by Comcast? When I signed up and set my account...

mxracer666 wrote:
"Peacock" is a direct reference to the NBC peacock logo...
Some people don’t even know, they don’t know.
B Gotti
Fantasy
4088th
1/9/2021 7:57pm
JM485 wrote:
B Gotti wrote:
JM485 wrote:

Smh a laptop is not the only hardware that you need to connect to the internet. If you want to pay me I can come diagnose your problem for you.

I see you were corrected on your other comment already.

Thanks I look forward to not helping you in the future.
8tensolutions
1/9/2021 7:59pm
Racer_336 wrote:
Yep. Here we go with the idiot comments. For less $ than SX/MX alone with NBC Gold, you can get a years subscription with tons of additional content on Peacock. I have had Peacock premium for months and it's perfect. Great picture on a 75 inch TV, no lag, and just works. The website also works great on my MacBook.

Now....just like with NBC Gold or anything else streaming wise, if you have garbage equipment, slow service, or do not know how to use it, it will probably suck. Get over it and fix the issues .

garagedog
Fantasy
802nd
1/9/2021 8:52pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2021 8:54pm
SX, MX, and Rockford Files! Doesn't get any better that that!
Ted722
1/9/2021 9:13pm
motoman617 wrote:
I have had Peacock Premium for a couple of weeks. No problems signing up or logging in. I went with the yearly premium sub and knocked...
I have had Peacock Premium for a couple of weeks. No problems signing up or logging in. I went with the yearly premium sub and knocked it down to $8.33 a month. I have been enjoying some older programs on the service and they look great. No problems at all. I have it streaming on my Apple TV in the living room and on my Roku Stick in the bedroom.
I’m watching the preview now commercial free on Peacock. AppleTV 3rd gen with a “thin” 75mbps down. Crystal clear (1080p) on my 65in. with GuyB representing.

GuyB in HD? Better than my ugly mug!
BAMX
1/9/2021 9:16pm
Racer_336 wrote:
I have the 9.99 Premium subscription and the ONLY thing I see referring to SX/MX is “Supercross News” and it’s just highlights from old races. Didn’t...
Well, you could just watch it on Youtube

tek14
1/9/2021 11:23pm
Racer_336 wrote:
BAMX wrote:
Well, you could just watch it on Youtube [embed][/embed]
Well, you could just watch it on Youtube

That got deleted quit..
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/10/2021 2:15am
Racer_336 wrote:
1/10/2021 6:10am
Racer_336 wrote:
Yep. Here we go with the idiot comments. For less $ than SX/MX alone with NBC Gold, you can get a years subscription with tons of...
Yep. Here we go with the idiot comments. For less $ than SX/MX alone with NBC Gold, you can get a years subscription with tons of additional content on Peacock. I have had Peacock premium for months and it's perfect. Great picture on a 75 inch TV, no lag, and just works. The website also works great on my MacBook.

Now....just like with NBC Gold or anything else streaming wise, if you have garbage equipment, slow service, or do not know how to use it, it will probably suck. Get over it and fix the issues .

Do you still have access to prior year races on Peacock? Looks like my NBC Sports Gold stopped working.
Markee
Fantasy
2006th
1/10/2021 8:20am
Racer_336 wrote:
Yep. Here we go with the idiot comments. For less $ than SX/MX alone with NBC Gold, you can get a years subscription with tons of...

Do you still have access to prior year races on Peacock? Looks like my NBC Sports Gold stopped working.
Nothing is up there but clips.

SCC
1/10/2021 8:44am
Yes there is nothing on the site that mentions Supercross or Motocross lol. Going to hold off purchasing the package until they actually list it.
8tensolutions
1/10/2021 8:57am

Markee wrote:
Nothing is up there but clips. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/01/10/471359/s1200_Screen_Shot_2021_01_10_at_11.16.47_AM.jpg[/img]
Nothing is up there but clips.

I don't think so. Hopefully they will add them, but i haven't seen them yet.
MX114
1/10/2021 5:03pm
Can someone fill me in. I’m not good at this tech stuff. Is peacock tv just a streaming service like sling or YouTube tv? I have an Xbox one that we stream Netflix and Disney tv with. Will this work with the peacock tv for watching sx?
motoman617
1/10/2021 5:55pm
MX114 wrote:
Can someone fill me in. I’m not good at this tech stuff. Is peacock tv just a streaming service like sling or YouTube tv? I have...
Can someone fill me in. I’m not good at this tech stuff. Is peacock tv just a streaming service like sling or YouTube tv? I have an Xbox one that we stream Netflix and Disney tv with. Will this work with the peacock tv for watching sx?
There should be an app for your Xbox One that would work just like your Netflix app. Load up the app and sign in with your email and you can use the free service. You can then decide if you want to upgrade to the paid content.
MX114
1/10/2021 5:58pm
MX114 wrote:
Can someone fill me in. I’m not good at this tech stuff. Is peacock tv just a streaming service like sling or YouTube tv? I have...
motoman617 wrote:
There should be an app for your Xbox One that would work just like your Netflix app. Load up the app and sign in with your...
There should be an app for your Xbox One that would work just like your Netflix app. Load up the app and sign in with your email and you can use the free service. You can then decide if you want to upgrade to the paid content.
Awesome! I’ll try and do that tomrrow to get things dialed in before Saturday night

Post a reply to: Peacock TV

The Latest