Peacock TV

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2021 4:56 PM

I have the 9.99 Premium subscription and the ONLY thing I see referring to SX/MX is “Supercross News” and it’s just highlights from old races. Didn’t see shit about the 3:30 Preview today. What kind of shit show is this?

|

1/9/2021 5:00 PM

That's because the preview show only aired on NBC.

Replays tomorrow and Monday on NBCSN.

The Supercross 2021 season one-hour preview special will air Saturday, Jan. 9, at 3:30 p.m. ET on NBC, featuring appearances from reigning Supercross Champion Eli Tomac, Ken Roczen, Cooper Webb, Justin Barcia and Zach Osborne as they prepare for the gate to drop in Houston. Encore presentations of the program will be presented on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Monday, Jan. 11, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/9/2021 5:03 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That's because the preview show only aired on NBC.

Replays tomorrow and Monday on NBCSN.

The Supercross 2021 season one-hour preview special will air Saturday, Jan. 9, at 3:30 p.m. ET on NBC, featuring appearances from reigning Supercross Champion Eli Tomac, Ken Roczen, Cooper Webb, Justin Barcia and Zach Osborne as they prepare for the gate to drop in Houston. Encore presentations of the program will be presented on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Monday, Jan. 11, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.

It’s still a shit show. All they have is highlights up. DC, Bring back the SX/MX pass. When you do, quit F’ing things up and leave shit alone. The Pass was fine the way it was. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.

|

1/9/2021 5:09 PM

Racer_336 wrote:

It’s still a shit show. All they have is highlights up. DC, Bring back the SX/MX pass. When you do, quit F’ing things up and leave shit alone. The Pass was fine the way it was. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.

WTF does DC have to do with this? Come on bro.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

1/9/2021 5:13 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That's because the preview show only aired on NBC.

Replays tomorrow and Monday on NBCSN.

The Supercross 2021 season one-hour preview special will air Saturday, Jan. 9, at 3:30 p.m. ET on NBC, featuring appearances from reigning Supercross Champion Eli Tomac, Ken Roczen, Cooper Webb, Justin Barcia and Zach Osborne as they prepare for the gate to drop in Houston. Encore presentations of the program will be presented on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Monday, Jan. 11, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.

Racer_336 wrote:

It’s still a shit show. All they have is highlights up. DC, Bring back the SX/MX pass. When you do, quit F’ing things up and leave shit alone. The Pass was fine the way it was. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.

ocscottie wrote:

WTF does DC have to do with this? Come on bro.

Well seeing as he is the one that said “We have something new. Give us a few days,” that he has something to do with it.

|

1/9/2021 5:38 PM

Racer_336 wrote:

I have the 9.99 Premium subscription and the ONLY thing I see referring to SX/MX is “Supercross News” and it’s just highlights from old races. Didn’t see shit about the 3:30 Preview today. What kind of shit show is this?

First off if you’re paying $9.99 you have the premium plus plan and if you’re only going to watch SX you don’t need that as the SX will be commercial free on the $4.99 premium plan...
Secondly the preview was on NBC as was mentioned here multiple times...if you have time to come here and start a new post just to bitch you have time to look for info in other threads
Thirdly the only shit show going on is you....you should try to relax

Man I can’t wait until next Saturday when all the morans come on here freaking out because they can’t log into their NBC Gold account....

|

1/9/2021 6:15 PM

I have to say I’m a little bit nervous about the Peacock deal. I’ve been using it for the last week or so as a test to watch a few other shows and I’ve been having a lot of issues, most just with laggy streaming and trouble logging in after creating an account. I highly recommend not waiting until the night of to create your account, do it early and get any potential problems out of the way first.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



1/9/2021 6:30 PM

JM485 wrote:

I have to say I’m a little bit nervous about the Peacock deal. I’ve been using it for the last week or so as a test to watch a few other shows and I’ve been having a lot of issues, most just with laggy streaming and trouble logging in after creating an account. I highly recommend not waiting until the night of to create your account, do it early and get any potential problems out of the way first.

Any issue with streaming is with your hardware not NBC.

|

1/9/2021 6:44 PM

I just watched the replay of the preview via the NBC sports app, have a snickers.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

1/9/2021 6:48 PM

This has been a screwed up rollout. All the historical races are gone from NBC Gold; none have been moved to Peacock. You can't get to any MX or SX previous recordings. WTF? Amateur hour.

When I get on my Concept 2 rower I pick an SX race (short workout) or an MX race (long workout) and I go gate drop to flag. Usually I win. wink


Hammer 663s

|

1/9/2021 6:50 PM

I have had Peacock Premium for a couple of weeks. No problems signing up or logging in. I went with the yearly premium sub and knocked it down to $8.33 a month. I have been enjoying some older programs on the service and they look great. No problems at all. I have it streaming on my Apple TV in the living room and on my Roku Stick in the bedroom.

|

1/9/2021 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2021 7:19 PM

JM485 wrote:

I have to say I’m a little bit nervous about the Peacock deal. I’ve been using it for the last week or so as a test to watch a few other shows and I’ve been having a lot of issues, most just with laggy streaming and trouble logging in after creating an account. I highly recommend not waiting until the night of to create your account, do it early and get any potential problems out of the way first.

B Gotti wrote:

Any issue with streaming is with your hardware not NBC.

The two issues with your comment are:

1. My hardware is literally my laptop screen and extremely fast internet

2. NBC has nothing to do with peacock as far as I’m aware, it’s a Comcast deal.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



1/9/2021 7:21 PM

JM485 wrote:

The two issues with your comment are:

1. My hardware is literally my laptop screen and extremely fast internet

2. NBC has nothing to do with peacock as far as I’m aware, it’s a Comcast deal.

Not exactly.... Photo

|

1/9/2021 7:28 PM

B Gotti wrote:

Any issue with streaming is with your hardware not NBC.

JM485 wrote:

The two issues with your comment are:

1. My hardware is literally my laptop screen and extremely fast internet

2. NBC has nothing to do with peacock as far as I’m aware, it’s a Comcast deal.

MX915 wrote:

Not exactly.... Photo

I may stand corrected. Does NBC actually handle the streaming service though or is it fulfilled by Comcast? When I signed up and set my account up it was all through Comcast, not NBC. I think it may even be free for Xfinity tv customers.

Either way, I had absolutely zero issues with the gold pass but so far I’ve definitely had some login and streaming struggles with peacock.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



1/9/2021 7:35 PM

Comcast owns NBC. I have Xfinity for TV and internet and that friggin peacock logo is on everything now.

|

1/9/2021 7:50 PM

JM485 wrote:

The two issues with your comment are:

1. My hardware is literally my laptop screen and extremely fast internet

2. NBC has nothing to do with peacock as far as I’m aware, it’s a Comcast deal.

MX915 wrote:

Not exactly.... Photo

JM485 wrote:

I may stand corrected. Does NBC actually handle the streaming service though or is it fulfilled by Comcast? When I signed up and set my account up it was all through Comcast, not NBC. I think it may even be free for Xfinity tv customers.

Either way, I had absolutely zero issues with the gold pass but so far I’ve definitely had some login and streaming struggles with peacock.

"Peacock" is a direct reference to the NBC peacock logo...

|

1/9/2021 7:53 PM

MX915 wrote:

Not exactly.... Photo

JM485 wrote:

I may stand corrected. Does NBC actually handle the streaming service though or is it fulfilled by Comcast? When I signed up and set my account up it was all through Comcast, not NBC. I think it may even be free for Xfinity tv customers.

Either way, I had absolutely zero issues with the gold pass but so far I’ve definitely had some login and streaming struggles with peacock.

mxracer666 wrote:

"Peacock" is a direct reference to the NBC peacock logo...

Some people don’t even know, they don’t know.

|

1/9/2021 7:57 PM

JM485 wrote:

I have to say I’m a little bit nervous about the Peacock deal. I’ve been using it for the last week or so as a test to watch a few other shows and I’ve been having a lot of issues, most just with laggy streaming and trouble logging in after creating an account. I highly recommend not waiting until the night of to create your account, do it early and get any potential problems out of the way first.

B Gotti wrote:

Any issue with streaming is with your hardware not NBC.

JM485 wrote:

The two issues with your comment are:

1. My hardware is literally my laptop screen and extremely fast internet

2. NBC has nothing to do with peacock as far as I’m aware, it’s a Comcast deal.

Smh a laptop is not the only hardware that you need to connect to the internet. If you want to pay me I can come diagnose your problem for you.

I see you were corrected on your other comment already.

Thanks I look forward to not helping you in the future.

|

1/9/2021 7:59 PM

Racer_336 wrote:

It’s still a shit show. All they have is highlights up. DC, Bring back the SX/MX pass. When you do, quit F’ing things up and leave shit alone. The Pass was fine the way it was. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.

Yep. Here we go with the idiot comments. For less $ than SX/MX alone with NBC Gold, you can get a years subscription with tons of additional content on Peacock. I have had Peacock premium for months and it's perfect. Great picture on a 75 inch TV, no lag, and just works. The website also works great on my MacBook.

Now....just like with NBC Gold or anything else streaming wise, if you have garbage equipment, slow service, or do not know how to use it, it will probably suck. Get over it and fix the issues .

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

1/9/2021 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2021 8:54 PM

SX, MX, and Rockford Files! Doesn't get any better that that! Photo

|

1/9/2021 9:13 PM

motoman617 wrote:

I have had Peacock Premium for a couple of weeks. No problems signing up or logging in. I went with the yearly premium sub and knocked it down to $8.33 a month. I have been enjoying some older programs on the service and they look great. No problems at all. I have it streaming on my Apple TV in the living room and on my Roku Stick in the bedroom.

I’m watching the preview now commercial free on Peacock. AppleTV 3rd gen with a “thin” 75mbps down. Crystal clear (1080p) on my 65in. with GuyB representing.

GuyB in HD? Better than my ugly mug!

|

1/9/2021 9:16 PM

Racer_336 wrote:

I have the 9.99 Premium subscription and the ONLY thing I see referring to SX/MX is “Supercross News” and it’s just highlights from old races. Didn’t see shit about the 3:30 Preview today. What kind of shit show is this?

Well, you could just watch it on Youtube

|

1/9/2021 11:23 PM

Racer_336 wrote:

I have the 9.99 Premium subscription and the ONLY thing I see referring to SX/MX is “Supercross News” and it’s just highlights from old races. Didn’t see shit about the 3:30 Preview today. What kind of shit show is this?

BAMX wrote:

Well, you could just watch it on Youtube

That got deleted quit..

|

1/10/2021 2:15 AM

Racer_336 wrote:

I have the 9.99 Premium subscription and the ONLY thing I see referring to SX/MX is “Supercross News” and it’s just highlights from old races. Didn’t see shit about the 3:30 Preview today. What kind of shit show is this?

Here:

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/league/supercross

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/10/2021 6:10 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That's because the preview show only aired on NBC.

Replays tomorrow and Monday on NBCSN.

The Supercross 2021 season one-hour preview special will air Saturday, Jan. 9, at 3:30 p.m. ET on NBC, featuring appearances from reigning Supercross Champion Eli Tomac, Ken Roczen, Cooper Webb, Justin Barcia and Zach Osborne as they prepare for the gate to drop in Houston. Encore presentations of the program will be presented on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Monday, Jan. 11, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.

Racer_336 wrote:

It’s still a shit show. All they have is highlights up. DC, Bring back the SX/MX pass. When you do, quit F’ing things up and leave shit alone. The Pass was fine the way it was. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.

8tensolutions wrote:

Yep. Here we go with the idiot comments. For less $ than SX/MX alone with NBC Gold, you can get a years subscription with tons of additional content on Peacock. I have had Peacock premium for months and it's perfect. Great picture on a 75 inch TV, no lag, and just works. The website also works great on my MacBook.

Now....just like with NBC Gold or anything else streaming wise, if you have garbage equipment, slow service, or do not know how to use it, it will probably suck. Get over it and fix the issues .

Do you still have access to prior year races on Peacock? Looks like my NBC Sports Gold stopped working.

|

1/10/2021 8:20 AM

Racer_336 wrote:

It’s still a shit show. All they have is highlights up. DC, Bring back the SX/MX pass. When you do, quit F’ing things up and leave shit alone. The Pass was fine the way it was. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.

8tensolutions wrote:

Yep. Here we go with the idiot comments. For less $ than SX/MX alone with NBC Gold, you can get a years subscription with tons of additional content on Peacock. I have had Peacock premium for months and it's perfect. Great picture on a 75 inch TV, no lag, and just works. The website also works great on my MacBook.

Now....just like with NBC Gold or anything else streaming wise, if you have garbage equipment, slow service, or do not know how to use it, it will probably suck. Get over it and fix the issues .

quadzrulebro wrote:

Do you still have access to prior year races on Peacock? Looks like my NBC Sports Gold stopped working.

Nothing is up there but clips.

Photo

|

1/10/2021 8:44 AM

Yes there is nothing on the site that mentions Supercross or Motocross lol. Going to hold off purchasing the package until they actually list it.

|

1/10/2021 8:57 AM

8tensolutions wrote:

Yep. Here we go with the idiot comments. For less $ than SX/MX alone with NBC Gold, you can get a years subscription with tons of additional content on Peacock. I have had Peacock premium for months and it's perfect. Great picture on a 75 inch TV, no lag, and just works. The website also works great on my MacBook.

Now....just like with NBC Gold or anything else streaming wise, if you have garbage equipment, slow service, or do not know how to use it, it will probably suck. Get over it and fix the issues .

quadzrulebro wrote:

Do you still have access to prior year races on Peacock? Looks like my NBC Sports Gold stopped working.

Markee wrote:

Nothing is up there but clips.

Photo

I don't think so. Hopefully they will add them, but i haven't seen them yet.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

1/10/2021 5:03 PM

Can someone fill me in. I’m not good at this tech stuff. Is peacock tv just a streaming service like sling or YouTube tv? I have an Xbox one that we stream Netflix and Disney tv with. Will this work with the peacock tv for watching sx?

|

1/10/2021 5:55 PM

MX114 wrote:

Can someone fill me in. I’m not good at this tech stuff. Is peacock tv just a streaming service like sling or YouTube tv? I have an Xbox one that we stream Netflix and Disney tv with. Will this work with the peacock tv for watching sx?

There should be an app for your Xbox One that would work just like your Netflix app. Load up the app and sign in with your email and you can use the free service. You can then decide if you want to upgrade to the paid content.

|