Peacock Now Available on Firestick

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2021 9:42 PM

I remember a few weeks ago people were looking for work arounds to get Peacock to side load on the Amazon Firestick. I just saw that it is now available as an official App on the Firestick. Just in time for Red Bud!

|




Business link - www.bc-inspect.com

6/28/2021 9:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2021 9:54 PM

Only issue I had with side loading was rewind during the live event. Hope this gets corrected with the native app. Makes my piston ping when you start it late and can’t rewind to the beginning. Thanks for the info!

|

6/29/2021 3:15 AM

Awesome!!! Thanks for the heads up. It was a pain when an update was needed.

|

6/29/2021 3:27 AM

Praise the Lord. About damn time. I’ve been watching the races on my iPad and quite frankly, it’s just not quite the same as a 52” tv with surround sound. 😁

|

6/29/2021 5:18 AM

downard254 wrote:

Praise the Lord. About damn time. I’ve been watching the races on my iPad and quite frankly, it’s just not quite the same as a ...more

One of my smart TVs let me add the Peacock app, no fire stick needed.

|

6/29/2021 8:28 AM

Also on roku.

|

6/29/2021 10:22 AM

wisey wrote:

Only issue I had with side loading was rewind during the live event. Hope this gets corrected with the native app. Makes my ...more

I am not sure it’s a side load, or top load or bottom load thing. I was able to stop and pause another live sporting event on Peacock, but could not pause a live broadcast of the race.

|

6/29/2021 10:37 AM

Its also available on Samsung TV's now.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

6/29/2021 12:32 PM

Thanks, will keep me from switching cables on the back of the computer every Saturday.

|

6/29/2021 2:44 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Its also available on Samsung TV's now.

I think, 2017 and later Samsung’s?

|

6/29/2021 3:12 PM

Awesome!

|

6/29/2021 6:50 PM

Electro21 wrote:

Awesome!!! Thanks for the heads up. It was a pain when an update was needed.

Agreed, I haven't watched since the last update. Best news today!

|

6/29/2021 8:00 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Its also available on Samsung TV's now.

1911 wrote:

I think, 2017 and later Samsung’s?

Yeah i think that is correct.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook