Payton, Brayton, Stephenson, Wey & Hansen on Pulpmx Show Tonight

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 4/15/2014 12:12pm
Payton, Brayton, Hansen & Stephenson on Pulpmx Show Tonight

We were up in Seattle this past weekend so tonight’s Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com comes in wide open with hosts Steve Matthes and Kris Keefer breaking the race down and entertaining all of you.

Pro Circuit’s Mitch Payton needs no introduction, he’s done it all and has a team that’s going for another sx title on the 250SX east coast. We’ll call Mitch to get his take on the season, the upcoming outdoors and more.

JGR Yamaha’s Justin Brayton is out with an injury right now but it’s always fun to talk to JB. He’s had a terrific supercross season and we’ll talk about that, the injury, 2015, being a first-time dad and more with Justin.

Former factory rider and 125SX champion Denny Stephenson was “rented” this past weekend for Seattle and by the sounds of it there were some ups and downs in the program. And then there was Chicken. We’ll have D-Bo on to talk about what it was like to go sleepless in Seattle.

And yes, it’s time. Josh Hansen will be on the Pulpmx Show. We’ll talk to Hansen about what he’s doing now, his work with Dakota Tedder, his decision to accept our invite to come on the show, if he wants to race again and we’re sure some other stuff.

Of course our own Jason Thomas will be joining the show to talk about his week in Florida, selling Fly Racing gear and much more.

Mafia Moto Crew’s Nick Wey will join us tonight to talk about his race on the weekend, what’s up with his search for the two perfect clicks and much more.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Devon will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Gabb at Gibbs segment.

We’ll also answer the N-Fab Question of the Day as well as read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment.

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport and to the customer. Proud sponsor of your Racer X Podcasts and the BTO Sports KTM race team.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, FLY Racing, FMF Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Vortex Racing, Tech One Designs, Atlas Neck Braces, N-FAB Jeep and Truck Parts, Mafia Moto Crew, Works Connection, 8Ten Solutions.com, DUBYA Wheels, Black Ops Moto, Guts Racing, Optrix, The Moto Company and FREEGUN Underwear
|
HuskyEd
4/14/2014 11:35am
Who's your host tonight Steve?
JACK_Schit
4/14/2014 12:07pm
Its official @PulpmxShow is now a MX Media Power Broker - not even Josh Hansen can afford to boycott Steve Matthes
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
4/14/2014 12:44pm
Don't piss off Hansel Steve! You need to keep those bridges from burning even if they are not caused by you.

The Shop

zook11
4/14/2014 12:47pm
Never would have guessed Hansen being on the show. Good shit Steve.
Matthes
4/14/2014 5:10pm
We're going to give away 2 Optrix phone cases and a Fly Racing F2 Andrew Short replica tonight on the show...BUT you have to listen to find out how to win them. That's how we get you...
Crush
4/14/2014 6:27pm
Ramrod wrote:
Don't piss off Hansel Steve! You need to keep those bridges from burning even if they are not caused by you.
I guess we're gonna get called a thousand times by that swedish guy?!? haha. Dude loves Hanny. Does he post here?
Hanaa80
4/14/2014 8:51pm
Never thought this would happen. Hansen is on right now. And they're not yelling at each other.
JACK_Schit
4/15/2014 9:41am
After listing to Josh last night it appears that he is maturing. It takes a maturity and grace to step up on stage and admit your mistakes and flaws in public. Good for Josh.

One observation about Josh's comment about relying on talent and not being committed to training in past years. Jumping in with both feet and committing to a real mx conditioning program does not guarantee that this is the missing component required to take the athlete to the next level.

It could be possible that his body may not respond and deliver the desired improvements. Why? because professional athletes conditioning programs are developed over multi years. The first year of a real mx conditioning program would be base building. His body may not respond and deliver the desired high vo2 max high performance in the first 12 months.

Additionally, if he gets a professional to help him with his diet and nutritional intake he will optimize his opportunity to take advantage of his newly adopted mx conditioning program.
4/15/2014 10:09am
I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I will say, I'm very proud of Hanny. I HOPE it's a good listen. Matthes is very close minded. I like him, but it's hard for him to understand situations that he's never dealt with. He tends to look down on people that do things he doesn't do. I'd give examples, but there are too many.

Life's to short to hold grudges. I can't wait to listen.
dennisjonon
4/15/2014 10:46am
it was a really good interview on both parts. hell even keeper and tits made it good! not that they ever make it bad or anything, it was just a good show all around!
hvaughn88
4/15/2014 12:12pm
damn I wanna see Kenny's video of denny

Post a reply to: Payton, Brayton, Stephenson, Wey & Hansen on Pulpmx Show Tonight

The Latest