gnarwhip
7/8/2018 8:32pm
My friend told me he’s making a deuce, deuce and a half
JM485
7/8/2018 8:33pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Think he's doing it for free?
JM485 wrote:
No, nor did I ever say that. I’m saying money isn’t what motivates this guy, he’s got plenty of it. It kind of irks me a...
No, nor did I ever say that. I’m saying money isn’t what motivates this guy, he’s got plenty of it. It kind of irks me a little how money crazy guys on here are to be honest, it’s worthless in the grand scheme of things and it seems like that’s all some guys care about.

If you really want to see what motivates him go watch some of the first Nitro Circus videos on YouTube that were made before they became mainstream. Lots of crazy stuff in there and those sure as hell weren’t made for a payday, just to get some awesome clips, have a ton of fun, and push things to a new level.
APLMAN99 wrote:
I'm about 5 minutes delayed on DVR, but I'd say that he just revealed the motivation for today's event and it's definitely money related. It's to...
I'm about 5 minutes delayed on DVR, but I'd say that he just revealed the motivation for today's event and it's definitely money related. It's to play up the new Nitro Circus residency show in Vegas.....
I'll concede, you win on this one. Sucks to me what Nitro has become, it was so much fun watching their stuff back in the day when they were urban couch racing and hooking up air tanks to toilets.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
7/8/2018 11:43pm
I would do it if they gave me all three of the Indians. Cool

The Shop

make1go
7/8/2018 11:47pm
JM485 wrote:
I'll concede, you win on this one. Sucks to me what Nitro has become, it was so much fun watching their stuff back in the day...
I'll concede, you win on this one. Sucks to me what Nitro has become, it was so much fun watching their stuff back in the day when they were urban couch racing and hooking up air tanks to toilets.
the conceding goes with the bitching and the not big enough balls to do it yourself...

7/9/2018 2:10am
JM485 wrote:
I'll concede, you win on this one. Sucks to me what Nitro has become, it was so much fun watching their stuff back in the day...
I hate it when cool people become successful too. Really chaps my ass.
JustMX
7/9/2018 2:52am
No idea dude and even if someone did know it's none of your goddamn business. Do you have any idea how stupid this line of questioning...
No idea dude and even if someone did know it's none of your goddamn business. Do you have any idea how stupid this line of questioning is?

I seriously miss the days when people kept their inane questions inside their inane little heads.
I seriously miss the days when francis lightened up.

Perhaps you could lighten up instead.

Geez

Ah yes, the good old days, when nobody ever discussed celebrity compensation amounts.
7/9/2018 5:16am
JM485 wrote:
No, nor did I ever say that. I’m saying money isn’t what motivates this guy, he’s got plenty of it. It kind of irks me a...
No, nor did I ever say that. I’m saying money isn’t what motivates this guy, he’s got plenty of it. It kind of irks me a little how money crazy guys on here are to be honest, it’s worthless in the grand scheme of things and it seems like that’s all some guys care about.

If you really want to see what motivates him go watch some of the first Nitro Circus videos on YouTube that were made before they became mainstream. Lots of crazy stuff in there and those sure as hell weren’t made for a payday, just to get some awesome clips, have a ton of fun, and push things to a new level.
APLMAN99 wrote:
I'm about 5 minutes delayed on DVR, but I'd say that he just revealed the motivation for today's event and it's definitely money related. It's to...
I'm about 5 minutes delayed on DVR, but I'd say that he just revealed the motivation for today's event and it's definitely money related. It's to play up the new Nitro Circus residency show in Vegas.....
JM485 wrote:
Went to a nitro circus show...one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. Glad he has a tour. Way better in person than watching from YouTube.
Donovan759
7/9/2018 5:52am
Watched the whole program last night. It was actually pretty cool. Travis did an excellent job of honoring Evel.
JM485
7/9/2018 5:55am
Went to a nitro circus show...one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. Glad he has a tour. Way better in person than watching from YouTube.
I've been to one as well, and it was awesome! I think what I was saying is getting misunderstood here, my point was I miss the days when nitro was smaller and less known, similarly to how a lot of guys around here love the 80s and 90s era of racing because that's what they grew up with. I'm not hating on any of the crew members, those guys are all absolutely amazing, I'm more just reminiscing of the past before everything blew up and became more commercialized.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
7/9/2018 7:00am
That was the easiest money Travis has ever made in his life. Did you guys catch his comment that Nitro Circus is getting a permanent show in Vegas? That's HUGE!

Also, where can I get one of those "Travis is Hurt" shirts that his dad was wearing?
JustMX
7/9/2018 8:25am
JM485 wrote:

Money is like air, it doesn't really matter until you don't have any.
APLMAN99
7/9/2018 9:53pm
JM485 wrote:
Not really trying to "break" you on this. I consider you a reasonable person and reasonable people occasionally disagree. I would say that in a certain area of Travis' life, money doesn't even enter his thought process. He simply has fun doing things that would give the rest of us cramped sphincters for the rest of our lives.

But then there's the other, adult part of Travis who has to meet payroll for his employees, keep his business growing a bit, and provide for your family. And that last one is just about the single biggest motivation that I've had in my life and most people I know express the same.

It certainly doesn't make Travis less genuine or enthusiastic, it just points to a maturity that the great ones get to, while those that don't later on wish they had.
Conkey
7/10/2018 7:32am
So, Nitro Circus now has a residency in Vegas and he signed back with Red Bull. I'm sure he'll be ok.
dsmith
Fantasy
1470th
7/10/2018 7:39am
TriRacer27 wrote:
That was the easiest money Travis has ever made in his life. Did you guys catch his comment that Nitro Circus is getting a permanent show...
That was the easiest money Travis has ever made in his life. Did you guys catch his comment that Nitro Circus is getting a permanent show in Vegas? That's HUGE!

Also, where can I get one of those "Travis is Hurt" shirts that his dad was wearing?
yes..he made it look like a gravy jump....anybody see him slam the redbull after he came out of his RV before the last jump?
7/10/2018 3:41pm
make1go wrote:
the conceding goes with the bitching and the not big enough balls to do it yourself...

Trolling in every thread, not just me. Good to see.
davis224
Fantasy
138th
7/11/2018 3:43am
I read on Instagram that he said he has put nearly every penny he's ever made back into building ramps/facilities, etc. While I'm sure that was an exaggeration, maybe he isn't set for life, and needs some cash before he quits to pad his retirement fund?
NorCal 50+
7/11/2018 9:19am
Partnering with Caeser's Entertainment is huge- they are revamping an entire theater and naming it after Nitro Circus. That is HUGE money. Travis has to be the most famous motorcyclist in the world at this point. You could call him the GOAT of action sports. Every kid who sets foot in Vegas is going to want to see this show.
Turbojez
7/11/2018 10:16am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Partnering with Caeser's Entertainment is huge- they are revamping an entire theater and naming it after Nitro Circus. That is HUGE money. Travis has to be...
Partnering with Caeser's Entertainment is huge- they are revamping an entire theater and naming it after Nitro Circus. That is HUGE money. Travis has to be the most famous motorcyclist in the world at this point. You could call him the GOAT of action sports. Every kid who sets foot in Vegas is going to want to see this show.
I think that would be a well deserved GOAT status. Travis is an inspiring character.
peelout
7/11/2018 11:31am
Tony Pastrami is really making a name for himself bro

Post a reply to: Pastrana's Payday

The Latest