Pastrana vs Reed

zook11
Edited Date/Time 12/16/2013 1:53am
This race is awesome. Makes me miss 2 strokes!

TP199 was unreal, he would be sitting on a few championships of it wasn't for all those injuries.

|
yz414
12/14/2013 4:47pm
the jumps look huge for those 2 smokes
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
12/14/2013 4:49pm
That was good stuff.

The Shop

JM485
12/14/2013 5:50pm
Notice how Travis didn't skip the whole section when he got bumped off the track. . .

Also, is it me or does their corner speed look way faster on the two strokes? Seems like they are on the gas all the way through rather than slowing down and then getting on the gas in the middle of the turn.
MXD
12/14/2013 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 12/14/2013 6:13pm
JM485 wrote:
Notice how Travis didn't skip the whole section when he got bumped off the track. . . Also, is it me or does their corner speed...
Notice how Travis didn't skip the whole section when he got bumped off the track. . .

Also, is it me or does their corner speed look way faster on the two strokes? Seems like they are on the gas all the way through rather than slowing down and then getting on the gas in the middle of the turn.
I noticed that too but I think it had more to do with the track. Today's SX tracks have bowl turns but the ones in this vid looked like wall turns. They weren't that high but they looked real steep. If you look at TP's 09 STL track, there was a wall turn in there and the guys were RAILING it.
tvo314
12/14/2013 6:28pm
I like Reed these days, but man I was hoping TP would catch up and give him a little payback. He was definitely faster until he hurt his knee or whatever his problem was. Both the table and the triple looked super sketchy.
jemcee
12/14/2013 7:09pm
haha all I really remember from those days was the 'miss sx' had eeeeenormous boobs..
they were real and they were spectacular
12/14/2013 7:51pm
jemcee wrote:
haha all I really remember from those days was the 'miss sx' had eeeeenormous boobs..
Pics or it didn't happen.
jloucks742
12/14/2013 8:07pm
was so cool to see tp hit that corner with both feet on the pegs before the triple. he was so much faster
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
12/14/2013 8:10pm
jemcee wrote:
yeah, dont fucking tease us
jemcee
12/14/2013 10:01pm
jemcee wrote:
Stoop wrote:
yeah, dont fucking tease us
haha well she's on the end of that vid
but otherwise boys, the year was 2001 I don't think she went on to anything else so I think any pictoral evidence is long gone
jemcee
12/14/2013 10:14pm
quick screen grab and realised the girl on our right went on to appear topless in the movie Hall Pass with Owen Wilson and is full bullshit ridiculous hot
JW381
12/14/2013 11:37pm
jemcee wrote:
quick screen grab and realised the girl on our right went on to appear topless in the movie Hall Pass with Owen Wilson and is full...
quick screen grab and realised the girl on our right went on to appear topless in the movie Hall Pass with Owen Wilson and is full bullshit ridiculous hot
I dunno if that's the girl, the girl from Hall Pass is pretty young. AND full on bullshit fucking unreal ridiculously hot...
12/14/2013 11:44pm
I was there that night what a battle, to things i remember as a 13 year old

that triple out of the corner was huge
and miss supercross had some huge ass bitties ( girl in the center )
jemcee
12/15/2013 12:55am
jemcee wrote:
quick screen grab and realised the girl on our right went on to appear topless in the movie Hall Pass with Owen Wilson and is full...
JW381 wrote:
I dunno if that's the girl, the girl from Hall Pass is pretty young. AND full on bullshit fucking unreal ridiculously hot...
wait I'll do some research

I know that her name is Nicky Whelan cause she was on a show here called Neighbours and it's a stupid soap opera aimed at 16 year old girls and I did not miss an episode and just googled her (highly recommended...highly) her wiki page says she was born in '81 so she would've been 20 so it could be
it also puts her in my age range
letmeHOLLAatya
kev371
12/15/2013 2:35am
I used to be so amazed as a kid when we used to travel up to the super dome or parramatta to watch these from like 95 to 03.
I was there on the first night and still remember how hard travis was nailing the the berms compared to everyone else.
but it is weird to here greg rust calling chad the young guy when travis was 16 or 17
12/15/2013 7:25am
Thanks for posting that was a cool race! I wish today's supercross coverage had camera views that up close. Felt like you were watching from the side of the track rather than in the stands.
cheers_22
12/15/2013 9:31am
JM485 wrote:
Notice how Travis didn't skip the whole section when he got bumped off the track. . . Also, is it me or does their corner speed...

That's four stroke racing. Point and shoot cornering
RM127
12/15/2013 11:21am
kev371 wrote:
I used to be so amazed as a kid when we used to travel up to the super dome or parramatta to watch these from like...
I used to be so amazed as a kid when we used to travel up to the super dome or parramatta to watch these from like 95 to 03.
I was there on the first night and still remember how hard travis was nailing the the berms compared to everyone else.
but it is weird to here greg rust calling chad the young guy when travis was 16 or 17
They said Travis was 18 and Reed was 19.
JW381
12/15/2013 11:38am
jemcee wrote:
JW381 wrote:
jemcee wrote:
wait I'll do some research I know that her name is Nicky Whelan cause she was on a show here called Neighbours and it's a stupid...
wait I'll do some research

I know that her name is Nicky Whelan cause she was on a show here called Neighbours and it's a stupid soap opera aimed at 16 year old girls and I did not miss an episode and just googled her (highly recommended...highly) her wiki page says she was born in '81 so she would've been 20 so it could be
it also puts her in my age range
letmeHOLLAatya
I stand corrected, could be her! Yeah I've seen some of her pics on the world wide web, she's unreal.
ga_pike
12/15/2013 6:00pm
jemcee wrote:
Might just be the pic, but those young ladies have buttafaces, but I'd still hit it I'm sure..

Loved the racing in the video. Good track for the limited space. Makes me wish our SX series would run 1 or 2 races on a smaller track like this. Those 2 launch jumps seemed huge!
jemcee
12/15/2013 7:19pm
jemcee wrote:
ga_pike wrote:
Might just be the pic, but those young ladies have buttafaces, but I'd still hit it I'm sure.. Loved the racing in the video. Good track...
Might just be the pic, but those young ladies have buttafaces, but I'd still hit it I'm sure..

Loved the racing in the video. Good track for the limited space. Makes me wish our SX series would run 1 or 2 races on a smaller track like this. Those 2 launch jumps seemed huge!
faces? haha yeah I dunno if a screen grab is there best friend here but the one on our right is far from a butter face

JW381
12/16/2013 12:24am
jemcee wrote:
ga_pike wrote:
Might just be the pic, but those young ladies have buttafaces, but I'd still hit it I'm sure.. Loved the racing in the video. Good track...

jemcee wrote:
faces? haha yeah I dunno if a screen grab is there best friend here but the one on our right is far from a butter face...
faces? haha yeah I dunno if a screen grab is there best friend here but the one on our right is far from a butter face

It's insane to think that there's a shoot she did that blows this pic out of the water. She's so fine, it should be illegal. Fuck
jemcee
12/16/2013 1:53am
JW381 wrote:
It's insane to think that there's a shoot she did that blows this pic out of the water. She's so fine, it should be illegal. Fuck
I'm pretty sure I know which one you are talking about (see through bikini?) in fact there's a couple of other hot shoots she's done but I dunno man that pic above puts a tingle in my regions more than any other.. the things I would do to do things to her

Post a reply to: Pastrana vs Reed

The Latest