Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2018 9:47 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
|

8/21/2018 9:50 AM

Leave it to the tight asses to ruin everything.

|

8/21/2018 9:52 AM

I’m glad he realized this is making a joke of such a huge and prestigious event. It’s something thousands of us realized long ago.

|

8/21/2018 9:54 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

I’m glad he realized this is making a joke of such a huge and prestigious event. It’s something thousands of us realized long ...more

Yeah... I don't really feel a ton of sympathy for him.

|

8/21/2018 9:56 AM

I don't see why Ronnie Mac wasn't just the team manager from the start, no problems there and he still gets to talk shit and have fun.

|

8/21/2018 9:58 AM

Is that statement real? Having Ronnie Mac or Jimmy Albertson involved was a giant joke to begin with.

|

8/21/2018 10:01 AM

in a Phil Nicoletti voice... "liberals".

Still cant wait to see Travis race again! Win, lose, crash, or front flip, we are all excited!

|

8/21/2018 10:02 AM

I honestly have no idea how they thought Ronnie Mac would ever be able to race in the first place

|

8/21/2018 10:21 AM

Lots of negative Nancy's about.

|

8/21/2018 10:23 AM

Payup_199 wrote:

Still cant wait to see Travis race again! Win, lose, crash, or front flip, we are ...more

Liberals? Are you serious? It was the tightass, better than thou, elitists that were the problem.

|

8/21/2018 10:24 AM

RG1 wrote:

I honestly have no idea how they thought Ronnie Mac would ever be able to race in the first place

I agree with you there and I wish they would have explained how Ronnie Mac would actually ride(aka Jimmy Albertson), instead of letting us all just use our imaginations as to how this would be pulled off. As a result the forums and podcasts went ape shit with speculation....and now what I imagine was their greatest avenue for selling merch(Ronnie Mac shirts/stuff) is now gone. I see both sides but like JT$ said this is our greatest, most prestigious moto event ever and pyramids of PBR cans just don't go well with it lol.

|

8/21/2018 10:30 AM

Payup_199 wrote:

Still cant wait to see Travis race again! Win, lose, crash, or front flip, we are ...more

TheNewOriginal wrote:

Liberals? Are you serious? It was the tightass, better than thou, elitists that were the problem.

calm down Bernie, I know what its all about. It is a joke, of a phrase, from a Mic drop on the PulpMX show of Phil who calls everyone and everything a liberal.

|

8/21/2018 10:32 AM

Payup_199 wrote:

Huh? What does any of this have to do with political liberalism. That doesn't make any sense. Was this decision based on climate change or LGBQT rights or something? grin

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

8/21/2018 10:33 AM

RG1 wrote:

Bramlett321 wrote:

I agree with you there and I wish they would have explained how Ronnie Mac would actually ride(aka Jimmy Albertson), instead ...more

As if there won't be pyramids of PBR, Bud, Coors and others there without Ronnie....

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/21/2018 10:35 AM

RG1 wrote:

Bramlett321 wrote:

I agree with you there and I wish they would have explained how Ronnie Mac would actually ride(aka Jimmy Albertson), instead ...more

Alcohol and beer tents are part of the culture. I have a 500 gp review tape of the 89 season and It has a segment with Paul Malin at the cafe at Namur and the fans were passing around a blow up
sex doll. I'm not saying Ronnie mac should have been allowed to race and yeah thats a long time ago but is it much different now ? We're not exactly dealing with high society lol.

|

8/21/2018 10:36 AM

Ronnie's Instagram is now set on private instead of public.

|

8/21/2018 10:38 AM

Jackie Chan meme anyone?

|

8/21/2018 10:38 AM

Lotta people talking shit over a group of guys that were using their own resources to put together a team and go race to donate to a region devastated by a natural disaster.

It’s not like they were gonna be on tv for more than 10 seconds.

A lotta y’all need to lighten up

|

shit'll buff out

8/21/2018 10:45 AM

moscrop940 wrote:

Lotta people talking shit over a group of guys that were using their own resources to put together a team and go race to ...more

Agreed!

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/21/2018 10:50 AM

Motocross isn't Formula 1, but it also isn't professional wrestling. Which one do you want it to lean towards / work at becoming more like? I know how I feel.

I really like Travis Pastrana and everything he has done in the sport. Let's not act like racing MXdN is the only avenue he has to get people together to raise money for a cause.

|

Here's to feeling good all the time

8/21/2018 10:52 AM

Prestigious event? Does that mean the fans with chainsaws, smoke bombs and various degrees of indecent exposure will be banned along with Ronnie Mac? I hope not it’s a motocross race.

|

8/21/2018 10:52 AM

I dont' get all the whining from Travis. All he had to say is "Hey, we heard you guys that were worried about having Ronnie Mac at the event...so in order to continue in our mission, we've dumped Mac and added Windham! Can't wait - this is gonna be great!"

|

8/21/2018 10:53 AM

Good news for a lot of y’all, we’re going back to curing cancer!

|

8/21/2018 10:55 AM

The bitch tit committee does it again. Classic.

|

8/21/2018 10:58 AM

Travis has his heart in the right place. Full Speed Ahead. Next stop? RedBud (with some training between now and then.)

|

8/21/2018 11:00 AM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

Motocross isn't Formula 1, but it also isn't professional wrestling. Which one do you want it to lean towards / work at ...more

There are a lot of people who think professional wrestling is real man. Frigg off.

|

8/21/2018 11:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2018 11:03 AM

Good to hear that Travis the racer will be there and not Travis the circus promoter. Would be awesome to see k-dub riding one of his old rms as well

|

8/21/2018 11:03 AM

Nighttrain wrote:

Prestigious event? Does that mean the fans with chainsaws, smoke bombs and various degrees of indecent exposure will be banned ...more

Those are fans. The sporting world generally expects more from the professional athletes that participate in the sport.

I am convinced time and again that the base for motocross just isn't very bright, which would explain why it struggles so hard to be taken seriously and garner serious sponsorship. The biggest sponsor in motocross is an "energy" drink company that peddles garbage and useless flavored water to the masses. What does that say about the state of motocross?

|

8/21/2018 11:13 AM

Spudnut wrote:

Good to hear that Travis the racer will be there and not Travis the circus promoter. Would be awesome to see k-dub riding one ...more

I originally said that I expected all three guys to be nothing but professional on the track. I did think the pits might get crazy with them, but on the track would be a completely different story.

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

IG @2HRacing

8/21/2018 11:15 AM

Payup_199 wrote:

TheNewOriginal wrote:

"tightass, better than thou, elitists"...right..."liberals".

|