Pastrana on Team Puerto Rico?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2018 12:43 PM

Travis on TV wearing a MXoN team Puerto Rico shirt, was there an announcement made anywhere?

|

8/11/2018 12:44 PM

Its been a rumor but unfortunately it might be true

|

8/11/2018 12:49 PM

Photo
|

8/11/2018 12:52 PM

Kx125rider wrote:

Unfortunately? It;s not like he would run in the US team. It will be awesome to see him run out there.

|

"Don't allow native morons to breed and keep foreign ones out" -Dr. Henry K. Goddard-

8/11/2018 12:56 PM

Pastrana would be cool. So would Jimmy Albertson. Ronnie Mac would not be cool and I hope "they" won't let it happen.

|

8/11/2018 12:57 PM

looks to be very real ..look at this https://ronsontop.com/

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/11/2018 12:58 PM

Check out Pastranas Instagram story it says Travis Ronnie Mac and Sipes all running 2 strokes at mxon

|

8/11/2018 12:59 PM

Kx125rider wrote:

SlowMoFo wrote:

Unfortunately? It;s not like he would run in the US team. It will be awesome to see him run out there.

I love Pastrana but this makes the biggest stage in motocross look like a joke

|

8/11/2018 12:59 PM

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/11/2018 1:02 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

Pastrana would be cool. So would Jimmy Albertson. Ronnie Mac would not be cool and I hope "they" won't let it happen.

As a big time Pastrana MX fan... I hope he finishes the race. Too many times I have seen him come back.. wreck and pull off.

|

8/11/2018 1:03 PM

Supposedly doing this to raise money for PR? If so that's pretty cool and I support it. All 3 of those guys know how to make a 2 stroke sing anyways

|

8/11/2018 1:06 PM

Besides Sipes, is anyone on that team able to race 30+2 without totally dropping off the pace after 20 minutes?

|

8/11/2018 1:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2018 1:10 PM

They should have a legitimate US team for Puerto Rico like Baggett, Webb, and Amart

|

8/11/2018 1:09 PM

I think its awesome! 2 strokes rock!

|

8/11/2018 1:10 PM

Kawi15 wrote:

They should have a legitimate US team for Puerto Rico like Baggett, Webb, and Amart

The already have a legit US team.

This, regardless for charity or not, is an awful idea.

|

8/11/2018 1:14 PM

|

8/11/2018 1:14 PM

The only way this is acceptable is if it's for charity for Puerto Rico. If not...it's in very poor taste. I will also say that they won't finish last.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/11/2018 1:16 PM

You guys sure do try to suck what little fun is left out of this sport. I'm in full support for this Team Puerto Rico. They are doing it for a good cause people..

|

8/11/2018 1:17 PM

I appreciate the initiative, hell is more that anybody in here has done for charity lately, including myself.

|

"Don't allow native morons to breed and keep foreign ones out" -Dr. Henry K. Goddard-

8/11/2018 1:18 PM

yak651 wrote:

Besides Sipes, is anyone on that team able to race 30+2 without totally dropping off the pace after 20 minutes?

they are not in it to win it but to raise money ... so you have to stand out and be noticed .i think they did today

|

8/11/2018 1:20 PM

Why not send riders that actually work their ass off to compete at the highest level in 2018? I’m cool with Sipes, and Pastrana is an awesome dude but there are other riders that are busting ass week after week to make it to the top, let someone else get some shine.

As for Ronnie... yeah, let’s put him up front for a US territory on the world stage. Might as well have Clayton Bigsby out there, too. lol

|

8/11/2018 1:21 PM

Can't see anything not to like. Who's going to ride the 500 ?

|

8/11/2018 1:26 PM

If the president of Puerto Rico was worth a damn they wouldn't need a mx team to raise money in order to give American citizens access to electricity. ?

|

8/11/2018 1:27 PM

You call yourself a fan of the sport but you wouldn't want to see this? Oh.....wait....I see what's going on here.

|

8/11/2018 1:31 PM

ktmdan wrote:

If the president of Puerto Rico was worth a damn they wouldn't need a mx team to raise money in order to give American ...more

Governor and yes, he ain't worth a damn!

|

8/11/2018 1:36 PM

This is a joke. Supposed to be the best racers in the world. Go do that at straight rythem.

|

8/11/2018 1:44 PM

Check my “stuff I heard at Red Bud” thread...

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

8/11/2018 1:44 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

This is a joke. Supposed to be the best racers in the world. Go do that at straight rythem.

Exactly mxon is a showcase of the top riders in the world, any other race go have fun I wouldn’t care. Its like sending a bunch of washed up guys to the Olympics

|

8/11/2018 1:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2018 2:59 PM

ktmdan wrote:

If the president of Puerto Rico was worth a damn they wouldn't need a mx team to raise money in order to give American ...more

SlowMoFo wrote:

This isn’t a good look on American representation in general. Ronnie Mac is a satirical character who pretends to embody the redneck American motocross fan....and he’s representing an island full of brown folks who survived a disaster.

|

8/11/2018 1:50 PM

ktmdan wrote:

SlowMoFo wrote:

I think he meant exactly what he said

|