Pastrana leaves Red Bull for Black Rifle Coffee

woodsryder
Fantasy
3303rd
Edited Date/Time 1/13/2022 4:57pm
|
Stuntman949
1/11/2022 7:42am
Only thing that bums me out is how good the Red Bull branding looks on the helmets and Rally Cars etc
Johnny Ringo
1/11/2022 7:46am
So is he gonna jump out of an airplane without a parachute with just a nice cup of coffee now?
Zeke27G
1/11/2022 7:49am
So is he gonna jump out of an airplane without a parachute with just a nice cup of coffee now?

The coffee mug will have a little parachute.

The Shop

Spooner
1/11/2022 7:51am
They must have written a FAT check.
gt80rider
1/11/2022 7:53am
I would have thought TP would have had some lifetime sorta deal with Red Bull.. guess not...
Johnny Ringo
1/11/2022 7:54am
Spooner wrote:
Travis had to be up there as the longest tenured Red Bull athlete
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
1/11/2022 7:55am
Why does that mean he leaves RedBull?

They are in different categories of beverages. Can't he still partner with both?
canciaro
1/11/2022 7:57am
He left Red Bill like 7-8 years ago for a few years because of something with branding Nitro Circus and then he came back.

I’m sure if BRCC only does this for a few years for exposure he would go right back.
1/11/2022 8:08am
I am sure I will get plenty of downvotes, but how do we know that red bull didn't pull his sponsorship? I would be surprised but maybe the price got too high.
JazzyJJ
1/11/2022 8:10am
Spooner wrote:
From the most current article I could find post their IPO/SPAC

"The new company, to be called BRC Inc., will have as much as $225 million cash on its balance sheet."
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/11/2022 8:11am Edited Date/Time 1/11/2022 8:14am
Ramrod wrote:
Why does that mean he leaves RedBull?

They are in different categories of beverages. Can't he still partner with both?
1/11/2022 8:19am
Just to be clear, a couple years back when he revealed he was going to be wearing a Nitro Circus helmet instead of a Red Bull helmet, he didn't actually leave Red Bull, right? Just stopped wearing the helmet?
McG194
1/11/2022 8:55am
It's Travis's decision and he has every right in the world to do what is right for him. I'm just not sure how I feel about BRCC. They stand for the right things and do the right thing in a lot of areas; I just have heard some stuff that made me think they may not be exactly who they portray.

It's not a huge deal, it's just that I've never heard them discuss the taste of their coffee they just sell on what they stand for. I hope they stand for what they stand for. With that said I think I'll go buy some to support Travis.
PabstBR11
1/11/2022 9:25am
McG194 wrote:
It's Travis's decision and he has every right in the world to do what is right for him. I'm just not sure how I feel about...
It's Travis's decision and he has every right in the world to do what is right for him. I'm just not sure how I feel about BRCC. They stand for the right things and do the right thing in a lot of areas; I just have heard some stuff that made me think they may not be exactly who they portray.

It's not a huge deal, it's just that I've never heard them discuss the taste of their coffee they just sell on what they stand for. I hope they stand for what they stand for. With that said I think I'll go buy some to support Travis.
I have followed them for awhile, and listen to Evans podcast. Any info you can shed on to the negatives you have heard about?
tprice07
1/11/2022 9:32am
McG194 wrote:
It's Travis's decision and he has every right in the world to do what is right for him. I'm just not sure how I feel about...

I know nothing about Black Rifle Coffee but I do understand exactly what you are saying. I hope they are sincere in their messaging.

They even address this in one of their videos:

McG194
1/11/2022 9:39am
McG194 wrote:

PabstBR11 wrote:
I have followed them for awhile, and listen to Evans podcast. Any info you can shed on to the negatives you have heard about?
Not without getting political.

I've just read stuff on Twitter.
b8res
1/11/2022 9:43am
B.J Baldwin & TP199 both under the BRCC.. I believe BRCC went public or launched a IPO sometime last year...
WDSRCR
McG194 wrote:

PabstBR11 wrote:
McG194 wrote:
Not without getting political.

I've just read stuff on Twitter.
They basically called Kyle Rittenhouse and the people who were supporting him extremists and did not want the business of people like that.
Moto88
I’m guessing Travis is ok financially, so maybe it’s not all about $$$ !?!
1/11/2022 9:46am
Ugh, that’s bummer because those dudes are 100% grifters and their coffee is ass.

Travis’ life so his choice, sucks because he was primarily the #1 Red Bull athlete when I thought of them, I guess that’s Verstappen now
enketchum
1/11/2022 10:03am
did they offer him more money than Red Bull?
stone881
1/11/2022 10:13am
I am sure I will get plenty of downvotes, but how do we know that red bull didn't pull his sponsorship? I would be surprised but...
I am sure I will get plenty of downvotes, but how do we know that red bull didn't pull his sponsorship? I would be surprised but maybe the price got too high.
That's what I was thinking, no reason to leave a global brand worth billions for a small coffee company.
Grouper
1/11/2022 10:15am
Black rifle is the worst brand of beta male larperators in the entire world. As soon as it came time to nut up and do some real 2A stuff, they folded like a lawn chair. They’re garbage and their coffee sucks. They need to stick to making 15 year olds laugh and selling tee shirts to boomers.

Let the downvoting begin.
tek14
1/11/2022 10:20am
Is there something Pastrana can come out after all these years?
Yes he can drive rally and ride his track with 2-stroke but anything that will put him back to spotlight?
Legend yes but will you drink black coffee if Pastrana has their logo in helmet.
Hi Side
1/11/2022 10:37am
Grouper wrote:
Black rifle is the worst brand of beta male larperators in the entire world. As soon as it came time to nut up and do some...
Black rifle is the worst brand of beta male larperators in the entire world. As soon as it came time to nut up and do some real 2A stuff, they folded like a lawn chair. They’re garbage and their coffee sucks. They need to stick to making 15 year olds laugh and selling tee shirts to boomers.

I'm with you in a sense but not completely. Why company's insist on inserting their opinion into emotionally charged cases like Rittenhouse absolutely perplexes me.

I'll still buy BRCC over the liberal Starbucks garbage.
motorick5052
1/11/2022 10:51am Edited Date/Time 1/11/2022 10:53am
I won’t be buying any of it… NO disrespect to any of these companies and the athletes they support, or to any of the athletes themselves!
I think TP is one of the gnarliest dudes that ever threw a leg over a dirt bike and I’ve enjoyed watching him from his days of Suzuki factory 125 racing, his freestyle efforts, his early antics on MTV Nitro Circus, been to a couple of his live Nitro shows and have always enjoyed his stuff!
BUT…it makes ZERO difference what beverage drink company is lining his bank account!
I’ve never ONCE purchased a Red Bull, and I’ve never purchased a single Monster Energy either! Despite their involvement in my favorite sport, their stuff tastes like crap to me and provides NO caloric value whatsoever so I don’t drink the stuff.
I’m not a coffee guy either, so despite a coffee logo plastered on the side of TP’s helmet while he attempt’s whatever his next death defying stunt is, I won’t be running out and buying that overpriced cup of swill either!
Grouper
1/11/2022 10:59am
Grouper wrote:
Black rifle is the worst brand of beta male larperators in the entire world. As soon as it came time to nut up and do some...

Hi Side wrote:
I'm with you in a sense but not completely. Why company's insist on inserting their opinion into emotionally charged cases like Rittenhouse absolutely perplexes me. I'll...
I'm with you in a sense but not completely. Why company's insist on inserting their opinion into emotionally charged cases like Rittenhouse absolutely perplexes me.

I'll still buy BRCC over the liberal Starbucks garbage.
Couldn’t disagree more. I’d rather support a (delicious) enemy over a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

“Hello fellow freedom lovers, would you like to buy some Stars and Stripes brew? Also, how about that NRA?”

fatpurplepanda
Fantasy
2821st
1/11/2022 11:04am
I won’t be buying any of it… NO disrespect to any of these companies and the athletes they support, or to any of the athletes themselves...
I won’t be buying any of it… NO disrespect to any of these companies and the athletes they support, or to any of the athletes themselves!
I think TP is one of the gnarliest dudes that ever threw a leg over a dirt bike and I’ve enjoyed watching him from his days of Suzuki factory 125 racing, his freestyle efforts, his early antics on MTV Nitro Circus, been to a couple of his live Nitro shows and have always enjoyed his stuff!
BUT…it makes ZERO difference what beverage drink company is lining his bank account!
I’ve never ONCE purchased a Red Bull, and I’ve never purchased a single Monster Energy either! Despite their involvement in my favorite sport, their stuff tastes like crap to me and provides NO caloric value whatsoever so I don’t drink the stuff.
I’m not a coffee guy either, so despite a coffee logo plastered on the side of TP’s helmet while he attempt’s whatever his next death defying stunt is, I won’t be running out and buying that overpriced cup of swill either!
well shit if you aren't buying any, I don't understand how the marketing department is justifying the spend..

Post a reply to: Pastrana leaves Red Bull for Black Rifle Coffee

The Latest