Pastrana and Boot Campaign

greenmx5
Edited Date/Time 5/22/2020 6:56am
I like what they're doing with bringing awareness to the elephant in the room. Mental health is a huge deal and the more we learn, the scary it gets quite honestly. When they said athletes who hit their head again without being fully recovered have a 100% chance of having brain damage, that's scary shit.

I'm really glad that Travis is offering himself up for this. I've wondered for years what the outcome of all the damage he's taken will be.
https://youtu.be/DcAanTmiT_M
|
MW19
5/21/2020 2:23pm
Very interesting. It’s good that athletes are talking about this. I’m curious to see these test results.
5/21/2020 6:04pm
That Azzy guy interviewed Travis a few months ago. A lot of concussion talk. I learned from Travis, that your brain fluid can run out of your nose. I had that happen and it freaks the crap out of ya. A lot of pressure pushing fluid out of your nose, running like a bathtub faucet. 6 to 9 yrs old, knock outs from my dad. It,s like thx daddy for the 3 ko,s in a row for no reason. Now can I play with my toys? Weird stuff happens like, your perfect vision is gone. Have to get glasses with bifocals, then my eyes changed to no bifocals. Then not needing glasses. Then needing glasses again.

The Shop

Radical
Fantasy
2384th
5/22/2020 1:54am
That Azzy guy interviewed Travis a few months ago. A lot of concussion talk. I learned from Travis, that your brain fluid can run out of...
That Azzy guy interviewed Travis a few months ago. A lot of concussion talk. I learned from Travis, that your brain fluid can run out of your nose. I had that happen and it freaks the crap out of ya. A lot of pressure pushing fluid out of your nose, running like a bathtub faucet. 6 to 9 yrs old, knock outs from my dad. It,s like thx daddy for the 3 ko,s in a row for no reason. Now can I play with my toys? Weird stuff happens like, your perfect vision is gone. Have to get glasses with bifocals, then my eyes changed to no bifocals. Then not needing glasses. Then needing glasses again.
That's really messed up. I hope your dad changed his ways and that you're alright.
5/22/2020 5:52am
That Azzy guy interviewed Travis a few months ago. A lot of concussion talk. I learned from Travis, that your brain fluid can run out of...
BTDT. Step dad put me in the hospital for a month with a "bubble" on the brain. Permanent hearing loss too, due to nerve damage. Complete loss of balance for about 2 years.

Oh, well.... such is life. I treat MY kids a lot better and that makes it a win.

Good for Travis. Hope we get to see the results and I hope he's as "solid" as can be.
5/22/2020 6:56am
BTDT. Step dad put me in the hospital for a month with a "bubble" on the brain. Permanent hearing loss too, due to nerve damage. Complete...
BTDT. Step dad put me in the hospital for a month with a "bubble" on the brain. Permanent hearing loss too, due to nerve damage. Complete loss of balance for about 2 years.

Oh, well.... such is life. I treat MY kids a lot better and that makes it a win.

Good for Travis. Hope we get to see the results and I hope he's as "solid" as can be.
Man guys I’m sorry to hear this stuff, I didn’t have an abusive dad I just had a dad that was abusive to my mom and many attempts at suicide. But even watching that stuff as a kid does damage. And my kids are treated way better as well! I couldn’t imagine doing stuff like I’ve seen in front of my kids. I tell my wife all the time that I think having motocross in my life as a kid was a saving grace for me.

Post a reply to: Pastrana and Boot Campaign

The Latest