cant i scrub..

i cant wash or dry...

nor fold and put away....
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
8/7/2018 4:10am Edited Date/Time 8/7/2018 4:11am
dboivin wrote:
maybe travis should contact DD for some lessons. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/08/06/279106/s1200_devindavis.jpg[/img]
maybe travis should contact DD for some lessons.
Can anyone dwell on the history of this pic please?
This is Travis at the age of 15 scrubbing for the first time.

It was at this exact moment he realised backflipping would be easier, as history went on to show, he was correct.
SKIDLID
Fantasy
805th
8/7/2018 5:24am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
He might not be able to scrub or whip but he sure as hell can blitz a set of whoops. A post shared by Motocross Brad...
He might not be able to scrub or whip but he sure as hell can blitz a set of whoops.

If that doesn't give you wood while watching it there is no hope for you. Turn in your man card now.
8/7/2018 6:07am Edited Date/Time 8/7/2018 6:08am
plowboy wrote:
People are always going on about how big Malcolm is...I have eaten breakfast with him and his parents (hotel at Thunder Valley)...he's like a miniature human...
People are always going on about how big Malcolm is...I have eaten breakfast with him and his parents (hotel at Thunder Valley)...he's like a miniature human. Larger as racer go but in no way huge. I've always been amazed at how such small people can muscle a 450 around.
I met Malcolm and his mom at LLs. Malcolm was a miniature human. Of course, that was around 2003 and Malcolm was still riding 65s.

The Shop

kkawboy14
8/7/2018 6:15am
Pastrana can’t scrub? That has to be the dumbest thing I’ve heard lately.

Everybody can scrub, some just do it a lot better than others!
Dougy1
8/7/2018 8:06am
drt410 wrote:
Lol why do people get such a tude on here. Never did I say he sucks, I actually said hes one of the most talented people...
Lol why do people get such a tude on here. Never did I say he sucks, I actually said hes one of the most talented people of all time to throw a leg over a bike. All Im saying is since hes one of the best Im just surprised he cant do something that the local kids can do, relax. I dont get why people have to be like fuck you idiottt he cant scrub but he can do ______. Yes that was my whole point...

People saying it doesnt matter or he doesnt care.... watch the video it mattered and he cared. He said he was losing a few seconds on the wall jump alone by not scrubbing and he was annoyed because he cant do it. Its not a big deal to ask why you think he cant scrub when he can literally do everyyyyything else on a bike. I just found it weird because kids on 65s can do it so you would think its a given he could. I guess there has to be something he cant do. Im not saying he sux lol relax.
I thought you had a legit question. It is pretty trippy he can't scrub. If people don't like a thread keep scrolling until you find something your into .. simple as that . I do find it fascinating alot of the arguments on here though ..
phatfi20
8/7/2018 8:24am
It makes zero sense how aggressive some of these posts are. Some of you need blood pressure monitors.

Post a reply to: Pastrana Cant Scrub

The Latest