Passing on the MEC Track

USA
Fantasy
428th
The first video I watched made me think: "Damn, there's some really good passing possibilities around the finish line area". Now, I'm not so sure if I was correct. I hope it is a track that promotes great racing and many changes in position, but seeing the layout makes me think there will be just as many places to prevent overtaking opportunities.

What are your guys' thoughts? Breeding ground for excellent racing, or typical follow-the-leader indoors event?
|
resetjet
10/14/2016 8:45pm
I think they finally got the joker right. It is a big time penalty. So the leaders waiting til the last lap might not work this time. If a guy who can come through the pack takes it when he is not being held up, it could provide for an incredible finish. As for the start, I HNFI.
Crush
10/14/2016 8:58pm
Passing at any track in Vegas almost always sucks... They're skating around all the time, almost always depends on the start.
VRR7
10/14/2016 10:33pm
resetjet wrote:
I think they finally got the joker right. It is a big time penalty. So the leaders waiting til the last lap might not work this...
I think they finally got the joker right. It is a big time penalty. So the leaders waiting til the last lap might not work this time. If a guy who can come through the pack takes it when he is not being held up, it could provide for an incredible finish. As for the start, I HNFI.
What they have here is an Anti Joker ! It should not be you must at least take the joker once and then lose a lot of time ! It should be you can only take the joker once in the race and gain a lot of time. The concept is upside down. Think it through correctly applied it will be much more fun.
When you play cards the joker does not subtract any card in your hand? It become any card you want.( Any time you want gain some time ) DOH
Polarbear332
Fantasy
723rd
10/14/2016 10:44pm
What if the Joker land was the section outside the stadium? I think that would make it a lot more interesting.

Either make it where you gain a good amount of time (shortcut), or make it a substantial section of the track.

Post a reply to: Passing on the MEC Track

The Latest