Passing Barcia

SilverSpurs
2/5/2021 7:50pm
What’s with the old comments?? Isn’t Barcia older than all these dudes (worried about getting hurt cuz there old).. I think it’s refreshing that the dude...
What’s with the old comments?? Isn’t Barcia older than all these dudes (worried about getting hurt cuz there old).. I think it’s refreshing that the dude rides hard and aggressive..
also when your buddy in the local vet class passes you don’t you guys say to yourself “fuck that he isn’t passing me” and push harder?? I have taken many buddies high or block passed the shit out of them... not trying to kill them but the competitiveness comes out.. and this is for bragging rights and a plastic trophy😂😂😂 if there was podium money on the line I would take out my mom😂😂😂😂😂
That vet buddy you mentioned was taking your mom out I heard.
SilverSpurs
2/5/2021 7:59pm
JohnMatrix wrote:
Barcia rode an incredible race and kept it clean. Seemed to keep his focus mostly forward even with Tomac on him. Lap times and average lap...
Barcia rode an incredible race and kept it clean. Seemed to keep his focus mostly forward even with Tomac on him. Lap times and average lap time don't tell the entire story, but these guys were on the same pace, and the race outcome reflects that. If Tomac had thrown down several 47.0x laps on his way to catching Barcia then one could say he was held up by 51 but I don't see it here.

What you are showing proves the opposite. Tomac is faster catches Barcia and slows.
mxtech1
2/5/2021 8:12pm
Mental warfare 101

When the guy behind is trying to pass not only do they have to focus on being faster but also worried about how or if Barcia’s going to handle the pass, Barcia has already gained an advantage.

Prime example was Houston 1. I legitimately believe Roczend had a couple of chances to pass Barcia but didn’t want to be in P1 knowing he couldn’t clear Barcia.

Dude has done this his whole career and all the racers know his MO.
JohnMatrix
2/5/2021 9:17pm
What you are showing proves the opposite. Tomac is faster catches Barcia and slows.
Many of the laps that Tomac was faster, it was by a very small amount. Tomac’s podium speech is even in line with my point but carry on with your own narrative.

The Shop

soggy
Fantasy
3846th
2/6/2021 7:43am
JohnMatrix wrote:
Many of the laps that Tomac was faster, it was by a very small amount. Tomac’s podium speech is even in line with my point but...
Many of the laps that Tomac was faster, it was by a very small amount. Tomac’s podium speech is even in line with my point but carry on with your own narrative.
Faster is faster, he was faster by a tenth or more on most laps which is considerable. Faster riders struggle to make passes all the time (Webb trying to pass savage at Indy 1) He was down like 5 seconds on barcia and then caught him. So he was faster. I don’t see how it’s so hard to understand.
ricky racer
2/6/2021 12:36pm
Start watching this about the 1:20 mark, regarding passing Barcia....

CPR
2/6/2021 1:32pm
JohnMatrix wrote:
Many of the laps that Tomac was faster, it was by a very small amount. Tomac’s podium speech is even in line with my point but...
soggy wrote:
Faster is faster, he was faster by a tenth or more on most laps which is considerable. Faster riders struggle to make passes all the time...
Faster is faster, he was faster by a tenth or more on most laps which is considerable. Faster riders struggle to make passes all the time (Webb trying to pass savage at Indy 1) He was down like 5 seconds on barcia and then caught him. So he was faster. I don’t see how it’s so hard to understand.
Yes Tomac was faster,......in the middle of the race.
But Barcia was faster,....at the beginning and end of the race.
2/6/2021 2:22pm
Although I had never been fast enough, wasn't that always the strategy that if you were passed, bite back immediately and try to regain your position?
mwssquad827
2/15/2021 5:33pm
What’s with the old comments?? Isn’t Barcia older than all these dudes (worried about getting hurt cuz there old).. I think it’s refreshing that the dude...
What’s with the old comments?? Isn’t Barcia older than all these dudes (worried about getting hurt cuz there old).. I think it’s refreshing that the dude rides hard and aggressive..
also when your buddy in the local vet class passes you don’t you guys say to yourself “fuck that he isn’t passing me” and push harder?? I have taken many buddies high or block passed the shit out of them... not trying to kill them but the competitiveness comes out.. and this is for bragging rights and a plastic trophy😂😂😂 if there was podium money on the line I would take out my mom😂😂😂😂😂
That vet buddy you mentioned was taking your mom out I heard.
😂😂😂maybe
DirtDart
2/16/2021 11:16am
Steve125 wrote:
Whenever Tomac tried to put it up the inside in a turn, Barcia would rail the outside at warp speed and beat him on exit. Great...
Whenever Tomac tried to put it up the inside in a turn, Barcia would rail the outside at warp speed and beat him on exit. Great to watch.
That is exactly what KR didn’t do in Indy.
Panic_Rev
2/16/2021 11:22am
crowe660 wrote:
Do you have to be willing to die?
Absolutely 100% yes! If I was attempting to pass Barcia I would have to be willing to die.
DirtDart
2/16/2021 11:27am
crowe660 wrote:
Panic_Rev wrote:
Absolutely 100% yes! If I was attempting to pass Barcia I would have to be willing to die.
It is the same in Combatives/ jiu jitsu. If you strike, you expose yourself somehow. A capable opponent will catch this so ready for the response.
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
2/16/2021 12:36pm
crowe660 wrote:
Panic_Rev wrote:
DirtDart wrote:
It is the same in Combatives/ jiu jitsu. If you strike, you expose yourself somehow. A capable opponent will catch this so ready for the response.
Gypsy gang?
DirtDart
2/16/2021 12:46pm
Panic_Rev wrote:
DirtDart wrote:
crowe660 wrote:
Gypsy gang?
Not a chance.

Post a reply to: Passing Barcia

The Latest